Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » best way for asking girls to take off their socks (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: best way for asking girls to take off their socks
kiros
Board Regular
Member # 1317

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kiros   Email kiros   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi to all,
I always have to go to my friends' house for parties, there usually lots of pretty girls in there, some of them are my friends but some arent. What will be the best way for asking them to take off their socks without getting too weird? Especially to some girls who i dont know,please help me here guys.
If i have some comments from girls, that even make better.

Posts: 14 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
phanton22
Loyal Member
Member # 24750

Icon 1 posted      Profile for phanton22   Email phanton22   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't think there's really any uncreepy way to do it, unless you're talking to some girl and you try to gear the conversation towards toenail polish, and ask to see hers. I'd say even then you'd have to have already been talking for a while, and don't make the transition to toe talk obvious. Every other conceivable way I can think of is blatantly creepy.
Posts: 60 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Use reverse psychology; let it be known that you are geeked out about feet, that you don't like them...especially if they are smelly.

[Cool]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why not offer to give foot massages?

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Carry a stack of clean hanes socks (still in the brand name plastic wrapping). Find yourself a hot target and approach her with a big smile on your face. Then sing that corny jingle "Wait'll we get our Hanes on you".

Offer her a fresh pair of socks in exchange for the old ones. The story is you are doing this as part of a donation charity subsidized by some big name companies. Then when you get her old socks, find a way to break conversation and make your way to the bathroom.

When in the bathroom, shut the door and lock it. Take one of her freshly removed socks and hold the toe portion over your nose and proceed to sniff. Do the same with the other.

It should be pure bliss from there boiz, but don't spend all night in the bathroom. Put her dirty socks in a bag and then go out there and collect more used socks.

You can say it is for donations to the salvation army or something. Just be confident and funny. Girls will love you [Big Grin]

[ February 11, 2010, 03:12 PM: Message edited by: Tyler D. ]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In what situation could someone get you to take off your socks?

Offering a stranger a back massage is weird.....a foot massage? Down right creepy.

I don't think i've ever had a woman in my bed that wasn't barefoot. Some might say " but that's hard" sure. But you don't look like a creep.

If you have the party at your place you could have everyone remove their shoes.

The foot fetish isn't weird...it's what people that have one do and think is ok is weird.

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wing-Washer
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3013

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wing-Washer   Email Wing-Washer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tyler D.:
Carry a stack of clean hanes socks (still in the brand name plastic wrapping). Find yourself a hot target and approach her with a big smile on your face. Then sing that corny jingle "Wait'll we get our Hanes on you".

Offer her a fresh pair of socks in exchange for the old ones. The story is you are doing this as part of a donation charity subsidized by some big name companies. Then when you get her old socks, find a way to break conversation and make your way to the bathroom.

When in the bathroom, shut the door and lock it. Take one of her freshly removed socks and hold the toe portion over your nose and proceed to sniff. Do the same with the other.

It should be pure bliss from there boiz, but don't spend all night in the bathroom. Put her dirty socks in a bag and then go out there and collect more used socks.

You can say it is for donations to the salvation army or something. Just be confident and funny. Girls will love you [Big Grin]

Gee Tyler, have you by any chance thought about this scenario before?
[Laugh] [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
When you go home tell them of us and say, for your tomorrow we gave our today.
-John Maxwell Edmonds

Posts: 1543 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kiros
Board Regular
Member # 1317

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kiros   Email kiros   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tyler, thanks, very creative.
Posts: 14 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sure, that was creative, but could you get much ridiculous?

why not just claim that you are with a new division of your local law enforcement agency (you can buy a nice badge at a novelty shop) and say you are instituting a new procedure to protect citizens. you need to take their foot prints similar to their finger prints. a foot print is as unique as a finger print and highly underused but you are looking to update the local department. just think.. this way you can get close to their feet and touch them and even clean them off. [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
phanton22
Loyal Member
Member # 24750

Icon 1 posted      Profile for phanton22   Email phanton22   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Spotlight:
I say " Take off your socks..Id love to see your toes!"

This is actually the least creepy thing in this thread now that I think about it. Either do this or don't do anything at all.
Posts: 60 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fwrinkledsoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fwrinkledsoles   Email Fwrinkledsoles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just have a bare feet party the next time by asking everyone to take off their shoes and socks at the door. Because of some reason!

--------------------
http://s385.photobucket.com/user/fwrinkledsoles/media/Donna00.jpg.html

Posts: 1112 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by phanton22:
quote:
Originally posted by Spotlight:
I say " Take off your socks..Id love to see your toes!"

This is actually the least creepy thing in this thread now that I think about it. Either do this or don't do anything at all.
it actually sounds just about, if not, more creepy then what tyler suggested. just depends on the person, i guess.
Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
if your at someone else's house, you dont want to do that. its creppy anyway you do it.

odds are, they will wear heels, and at some point, they will take them off. but just talk to them. from talking, you will be able to see who's cool and who's not.

--------------------
"Nina, this is my house, you work for me, and I want to suck your toes."
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by nusuth:
why not just claim that you are with a new division of your local law enforcement agency (you can buy a nice badge at a novelty shop) and say you are instituting a new procedure to protect citizens. you need to take their foot prints similar to their finger prints. a foot print is as unique as a finger print and highly underused but you are looking to update the local department. just think.. this way you can get close to their feet and touch them and even clean them off.

the problem is that if they look at the badge long enough, they'll start asking questions and most likely realize you are a fake. plus it just sounds creepy in my opinion. to each their own, i guess.

try whatever you think works best mate, we foot brethren will support you no matter what! we know what it's like to want to sniff the feet of attractive strangers, as we've all been there ourselves at some point

[ February 12, 2010, 11:12 PM: Message edited by: Tyler D. ]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pjay
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pjay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by phanton22:
I don't think there's really any uncreepy way to do it, unless you're talking to some girl and you try to gear the conversation towards toenail polish, and ask to see hers. I'd say even then you'd have to have already been talking for a while, and don't make the transition to toe talk obvious. Every other conceivable way I can think of is blatantly creepy.

Great post. Comes right out and gets straight to the truth. [Hump]

--------------------
You give pleasure to the feet, you give pleasure to the person.

Posts: 1297 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links