Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » best way for asking girls to take off their socks (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: best way for asking girls to take off their socks
letmeseeyourfeet30
Loyal Member
Member # 18886

Icon 1 posted      Profile for letmeseeyourfeet30   Email letmeseeyourfeet30   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey baby why don't you show me your sweet little toes already?!
Posts: 88 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
stash1
Loyal Member
Member # 8488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for stash1   Email stash1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You will get a kick out of this. My wife had her work Xmas party at our house. She works at a hospital and lotsa cute nurses in her unit. There was some mud on our driveway and front steps. I "strategically" sprayed the mud off making the steps and driveway wet 1/2 hr before the party. Normally wet shoes in somebody elses house is a no-no. My underlying plan, have all the chicks remove their shoes in my house. Didnt work. NOT one removed their shoes. So I dont know how the hell you can get them to remove their socks.
Posts: 58 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
candyshop
Major Player
Member # 8374

Icon 1 posted      Profile for candyshop   Email candyshop   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tyler D.:
Carry a stack of clean hanes socks (still in the brand name plastic wrapping). Find yourself a hot target and approach her with a big smile on your face. Then sing that corny jingle "Wait'll we get our Hanes on you".

Offer her a fresh pair of socks in exchange for the old ones. The story is you are doing this as part of a donation charity subsidized by some big name companies. Then when you get her old socks, find a way to break conversation and make your way to the bathroom.

When in the bathroom, shut the door and lock it. Take one of her freshly removed socks and hold the toe portion over your nose and proceed to sniff. Do the same with the other.

It should be pure bliss from there boiz, but don't spend all night in the bathroom. Put her dirty socks in a bag and then go out there and collect more used socks.

You can say it is for donations to the salvation army or something. Just be confident and funny. Girls will love you [Big Grin]

You're a hero.. The Foot Knight!!! [Bow Down]
Posts: 113 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links