Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Anyone afraid of being seen BF? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Anyone afraid of being seen BF?
BestFetish
Board Regular
Member # 35814

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BestFetish   Email BestFetish   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I haven't let anyone see me with socks off since I first discovered my fetish, and was wondering if this is something all of us have in common.
Posts: 21 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Diabolicus
All Pro Poster
Member # 7743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Diabolicus   Email Diabolicus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What?

--------------------
~Eyes all around you~
~Enter the labyrinth~
~Visions of the hunted~
~Beware the birchmen~

Posts: 584 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
temp1234
Major Player
Member # 33411

Icon 1 posted      Profile for temp1234   Email temp1234   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes! yes yes yes. Since I started liking feet as a kid I've never wanted to take my socks off, but I'm still living with my family. I've always thought that if me and my girl lived together that I'd be barefoot more.

But around here its more about the temperature. I dont like cold toes!

I'm also like this with other fetishes too. It's really odd yea.

Posts: 230 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm not afraid to have my feet visible - my feet aren't an issue for me. I make sure that they are well-groomed and cared for so that they aren't unsightly.

Like temp1234, my problem is the weather and I do like to keep my feet warm. Also, I live on a lake in the Summer - very difficult to be on a dock or boat for several hours while wearing shoes; they don't go well for swimming, either.

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You'll probably find that discussions of male feet don't go over very well with most of the guys here (the girls may be ok with it). [Smile]

But I'll chime in- like Toetapper I'm not afraid to show my feet.
#1- I live in Florida where many guys wear sandals and flip-flops.
#2- Though I've never had a pedicure I take good care of my feet.
#3- I, and others, think I have very nice looking feet.
#4- Since my wife is barefoot most of the year inside the house and only wears sandals and flip-flops most of the year outside the house I do the same. And now that she's so into my fetish and showing off her feet she enjoys me showing mine. I'm not "showing them off" for other guys or girls, but simply showing them for her. I actually find that kinda sexy- it's another thing that we share together.

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ajantis
Major Player
Member # 10394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ajantis         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, I find it pretty awkward going barefoot.
Posts: 220 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toeringguy
All Pro Poster
Member # 32356

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toeringguy   Email toeringguy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i'm never afraid of going barefoot, but then i'm a child of the 60's when we went barefoot everywhere, in the spring and summer i'm either barefoot or i wear flip-flops all the time, it just seems natural to not wear shoes and socks.
Posts: 732 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
warp
Elite Trooper
Member # 15496

Icon 1 posted      Profile for warp   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yep since i became aware of my fetish i never show my feet.
Posts: 268 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I only show off my feet in my girlfriend's presence! [Smile]

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JKO12
Loyal Member
Member # 30609

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JKO12     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes even as a small child I disliked showing my own feet. Even now I prefer wearing closed shoes all the time. I am only barefoot when I am actually getting some action, worshiping her foot or being dominated by her.
Posts: 51 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I keep all parts of my body neat and well-groomed, so have no problem wearing flip flops or going barefoot where apropos.

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toesucker - uk
Loyal Member
Member # 5495

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toesucker - uk   Email toesucker - uk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would say since having a FF its made me realise the importance of well looked after feet, I take care of mine and im barefoot all the time indoors. Its only right we make a effort to look the best we possibly can.
Posts: 94 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jak
Hall Of Famer
Member # 7343

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jak   Email Jak   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There is nothing wrong with my feet at all. I've even been told that I have nice feet for a guy but I can't stand being barefoot , especially around people. If I know someone is coming over to my place I'll immediately put on socks. When my girl gets too close to my feet or tries to touch them I get jumpy. I just feel like men's feet should never be visible. Haha
Posts: 1251 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Neptune   Author's Homepage   Email Red Neptune   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't walk in public with my feet exposed. At least, not yet. My girlfriend loves my feet, and I'm seriously considering getting flip-flops or whatever for when it gets warm.

Around the house, I wear socks, except in my room at night.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1717 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nope

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links