Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Anyone afraid of being seen BF? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Anyone afraid of being seen BF?
Libertine
Loyal Member
Member # 35475

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Libertine     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Interesting...I did when I was a really young kid, before I knew anything about foot fetishism.

I grew out of it a long time ago, I'm not at all bothered now though.

Posts: 64 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pjay
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pjay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was developing my foot fetish very very early on, and although I didn't know what it was all about, feet had me fascinated. I loved to see them, and touch them when I could--even my own--but at the same time I had anxiety about them.

I remember this as far back as when I was in nursery school, which would have been around when I was four years old or so. I used to stick my fingers into my shoes to feel and explore my own feet, at times. I enjoyed seeing other people's feet (well, girls' feet). I knew--even though it would be years before I could actually get to do it--that I wanted to have girls' feet in my mouth.

Back when I was at that age, I used to swim in my family's pool, and I would wear rubber flippers on my feet. I loved how fast they made me in the water. It was eventually noticed (by me and my parents, I recall) that my big toe and the next toe were kind of squooshed together so that they overlapped a little--and we surmised that it was because of how close the toe-areas of the flippers pushed them. Nowadays, of course, growth has long since rectified the issue.

I brought that up in relation to the subject of being bashful about having other people see one's feet. I was that way. And as I recall, it had to do with several factors:

- Since I "felt something" about feet, I guess I thought that others would be judging my feet--or worse, that somehow I would give a clue to them that I felt this weird affinity for feet, and I could not bear to have people know that, because even at that young age, I knew that it was odd.
- Since I felt my own feet were not as aesthetically appealing as I thought they should be, I was embarrassed about having them seen. I remember feeling that my three siblings (brother & two sisters, all older) were the ones who got the nice-looking feet in the family. I had the overlapping toe thing, and I also had a brown freckle just on the inside of my left pinkie toe. I was always embarrassed about that freckle, and didn't want anyone seeing it.

As I got into pre-teen and teen years, I didn't really carry all these anxieties with me. I kept my sincere love of girls' feet, that's for sure--but I wasn't so hung-up about having other people see my feet, even though I didn't think they were all that good looking. Self-consciousness about my feet never kept me from going to the beach, or to a friend's house to swim, or to a public pool, or to a summer camp.

Fast-forward to my late 20s. I moved to Florida in 1997 at age 25. Shortly after I got here, I was searching for feet online and discovered what was then called The Dirty Sole Society. This was a group (founded by a really idiosyncratic fellow) that focused on the pleasures and health benefits of going barefoot as much as possible. Eventually I hooked up with a later incarnation called the Society for Barefoot Living.

I became a "barefooter." I started going around just about everywhere barefoot, even into stores, movie theaters, restaurants--anywhere I could get away with it. I drove barefoot (and still do). I got to be so comfortable when barefoot that I really do not like the feeling of having shoes on anymore. However, a little over a year ago I got my first motorcycle, and of course I ride with boots on, and so I've had to get used to closed shoes all over again. It's not so bad, because the boots I have are rather comfortable--but if it were practical to ride a motorcycle barefoot, I'd love it. (It's not, though: it's dangerous.)

So here I sit at my computer, barefoot--and comfortable that way. I thank all of you who have read this and I hope that you can find a level of comfort with your own feet, if you haven't already. You don't have to worry about people judging you or your feet--just be your own person. (Everyone judges everyone's everything else already anyway! So what difference would it make to have them judge your feet, too? What can they do to you?)

And I recommend you check out the SBL at Barefooters.org It's a site with a lot of good information on it. PLEASE do not bring up the subject of foot fetishism with them, though. It is NOT what the group is there for.

--------------------
You give pleasure to the feet, you give pleasure to the person.

Posts: 1297 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links