Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Anchor Lady Feet (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Anchor Lady Feet
dasoleman
Board Regular
Member # 37881

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dasoleman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would venture to say that about 75% of those with a fetish, also have a subfetish of some type. I really enjoy the sight, touch, or smell of a ladies foot. But to see a secretary, tv show host, or news reporters feet has always drove me crazy. This week in the Louisville area, Fox 41 has been airing small workout sessions with a chic from the YMCA. Two ladies that I have waited for years to catch a glimpse of their feet both participated in the workouts, removing their shoes. Also on HSN, Amy Morrison modeled some type of sandal displaying her sexy toes. It has been a fantastic start to spring.
Posts: 17 | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kristoballian
Board Regular
Member # 12540

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kristoballian   Email Kristoballian   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm with ya bro. There is something special about getting a glimpse of a news girl's feet or the occasional dangle shot. I find those damn banners at the bottom of the screen get in the way of some good material...often!
Posts: 37 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spruce314
All Pro Poster
Member # 35412

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spruce314   Email Spruce314   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They also place the tables in the way!
Posts: 602 | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lordsketor
Board Regular
Member # 3423

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lordsketor   Email lordsketor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
100%
Posts: 49 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
joebond
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11049

Icon 1 posted      Profile for joebond   Email joebond   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've always wanted to see Kristin Johnsons feet..She used to be the anchor on NBC Early Today and MSNBC First look...Heres a head shot of her...So fine...[IMG]http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff221/joebond_01/th_Kristine_JOHNSON.jpg[/IMG]

[ March 24, 2010, 06:19 PM: Message edited by: joebond ]

--------------------
"I'd like to live as a poor man with lots of money"
Pablo Picasso

Posts: 1192 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Spruce314:
They also place the tables in the way!

I've often wondered: Do these ladies take their shoes off, while on camera?

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3712 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
dougiezerts.. there is one news anchor lady (weather lady) who actually takes her heels off behind the desk. every now and again, before commercial break.. they zoom out from the left (where she sits) and you can see her bare feet... and at times playing with her heels. always a great shot.

recently however, she's alluded to the fact her fans seem to care too much about the cut away shots and they gave her a new desk.. and the view is gone:( but for many many years.. it was a treasureable sight to behold!!!! nice peds she has.

funny, all the workout segments, she's not the one to get involved (the other folks get involved.. but their peds aren't as appealing). but she does go on the road a lot.. so i bet back in studio, she kicks off her heels.

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
her co-worker on youtube.. the traffic lady

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p0ZHJoBErc8&feature=related

--------------------

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Maybe we go for the anchor lady so much because we know how rare it is to see her feet and when we do it's like the greatest feeling. We know we will see Kim Kardashian's feet, but when feet that we never thought we would see shows we get excited. Guess that makes sense.
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i very much love the classy hot smart women in newscasts.

often it means they have worked hard to get a promising career and that trait is attractive in a female mate who will be potentially helping to rear one's child.

a classy smart sophisticated woman just naturally exudes attractiveness and that is why many foot men like me enjoy the idea. licking and sniffing would be the best though, cuz it means this classy woman is lowering herself to our level which means she must really care if she lets us do that.

i love classy hot chics, Hee Hee

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solebrotha985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2347

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solebrotha985   Email solebrotha985   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i love anchor lady feet. one of my all time favs is robin meade. her legs and feet are just incredible. she really quite beautiful as well. i make sure to watch her show b4 work.

--------------------
A brotha with a serious love of feet.

Posts: 1787 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by RPM:
dougiezerts.. there is one news anchor lady (weather lady) who actually takes her heels off behind the desk. every now and again, before commercial break.. they zoom out from the left (where she sits) and you can see her bare feet... and at times playing with her heels. always a great shot.

recently however, she's alluded to the fact her fans seem to care too much about the cut away shots and they gave her a new desk.. and the view is gone:( but for many many years.. it was a treasureable sight to behold!!!! nice peds she has.

funny, all the workout segments, she's not the one to get involved (the other folks get involved.. but their peds aren't as appealing). but she does go on the road a lot.. so i bet back in studio, she kicks off her heels.

RPM

Sounds to me like she's a very disapproving person to our fetish. Remind me not to date her! [Cry]

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3712 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

two ways to look at it.

1-as you put it
2-she played along for years until some dude creeped her out and she had to ask the station to change the pan away shot (it was on for many many years.. and comments were always online about it too)

either way, t.v. morning shows have more and more shoe-segments.. so.. more feet are being seen (especailly in spring)

one can hope

--------------------

ExoticFemFeet
The Legend
Member # 32686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExoticFemFeet   Email ExoticFemFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i don't know what they look like but just saw the pic of Kristin Johnson posted above.I'd like to see her feet too! she's hot [Big Grin]

--------------------
 -
JURARRI 818 says:
I think all latin american countries have beautiful feet, also the natural beauty that some womens feet come with, i feel is present all over latin america.

Posts: 3262 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
the best is whenother anchors talk about how beautiful one of the other ones feet are with arches etc. That's hot!!!

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links