Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Anchor Lady Feet (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Anchor Lady Feet
tom
Hall Of Famer
Member # 223

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tom   Author's Homepage   Email tom   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love to see and have a good sniff of Lucy Meacocks feets - she presents the local news where i live.

http://www.glasgows.co.uk/nwca09/images/lucy_meacock.jpg

Posts: 1751 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Plastercast to thank
Hall Of Famer
Member # 827

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Plastercast to thank   Email Plastercast to thank   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Kristoballian: I'm with ya bro. There is something special about getting a glimpse of a news girl's feet or the occasional dangle shot. I find those damn banners at the bottom of the screen get in the way of some good material...often!
Yes those banners can be so frustrating!

--------------------
I always thought The most sexy feet belonged to Kylie Minogue but that was before I saw my cleaner's feet.

Posts: 1071 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tom
Hall Of Famer
Member # 223

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tom   Author's Homepage   Email tom   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Or Dian Oxberrys soles and toes fresh out of her high heels would be well sniffable

http://www.bbc.co.uk/manchester/content/images/2004/09/30/who6_225x300.jpg

Posts: 1751 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Would love to see Maria Bartoroma's feet. She is the lead anchor on CNBC.

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I remember watching a telethon, once. Don't remember what it was for. (It wasn't Jerry Lewis, though)
Anyway, the female host was sitting in a chair with her leg crossed, and her feet were bare! I guess they got tired after 20+ hours!

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3712 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ExoticFemFeet
The Legend
Member # 32686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExoticFemFeet   Email ExoticFemFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This reminds me.We/i have posted requests & few pics of CCN news reporter Kiran Chetry.I really would like to see some pics of her showing her feet. [Drool]

The two i wanna see barefoot!! Robin Meade & Kiran Chetry:
http://www.celebritywonder.com/picture/Kiran_Chetry/LRCNNsRobinM_Countess_17081169.html

Kiran Chetry shoe swap(repost)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=udF9UFXAVZA&feature=related
Kiran Chetry's response to Jay Leno foot fetish spoof:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C3di-N6-MXo

talk about the Richard Simmons kissing Kirans foot incident,lucky sob [Big Grin]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Bp5lVXuxtI

--------------------
 -
JURARRI 818 says:
I think all latin american countries have beautiful feet, also the natural beauty that some womens feet come with, i feel is present all over latin america.

Posts: 3262 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SOLESQUIRTERS
Major Player
Member # 29802

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SOLESQUIRTERS   Author's Homepage   Email SOLESQUIRTERS   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeah i recently saw joan london's feet and i sure was not disappointed one bit. she has insane feet that will make a cock harder than chinese arithmetics! Watch CUMSHOTS on a Japanese news caster! [Jerkoff]
Posts: 175 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
manfred
Board Regular
Member # 39270

Icon 1 posted      Profile for manfred     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
CNN's Kiran Chetry & Kate Bolduan
Today Show's Ann Curry, Natalie Morales & Amy Robach

Posts: 25 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anchor girl feet is one of my favorite fantasies. I would love to worship many of their feet right out of the shoes.

Among my favorite anchors are.

Susan Hendricks, morning weekend anchor, CNN Headline News.

Christi Paul, weekday afternoon anchor, CNN Headline News.

Erin Burnett-weekday anchor, CNBC.

Nicole Mitchell-late evening weeknight forecaster, Weather Channel.

Alexandra Steele, early evening forecaster, Weather Channel.

Heather Tesch, morning and afternoon forecaster Weather Channel.

Cecily Tynan, evening forecaster, WPVI TV Philly.

Katherine Scott-Correspondent WPVI TV Philly

Erin O' Hearn WPVI TV Philly.

I would love to worship, kiss, lick, and smell, any of the above women's feet.

I think the only anchor feet I might have actually seen was here in Lancaster. We have a TV station here, WGAL, and a few times, I've seen their anchors in the supermarket. I'm pretty sure that last summer, I saw one anchor, Lori Burkholder, in sandals. She's okay looking, but not "hot".

Mitch

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links