Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » New Girl - 3rd time hanging out - telling her my foot fetish

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: New Girl - 3rd time hanging out - telling her my foot fetish
shook
All Pro Poster
Member # 12484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shook   Author's Homepage   Email shook   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok everyone, I just want to kind of document whats going on with this situation. Last friday I hooked up with a girl at the bar, turns out I went to highschool with her but had never talked to her, anyway we did the dirty when we got back to her place. i went home the next day, hung out with her on tuesday. all is good, she doesn't know my fetish as of yet. But, tomorrow night we're going downtown to the bars and she's coming back to my house after.

I'm going to wheeze it into a conversation sometime that night that i'm into feet, and see how she reacts. I've done this a few times and it's worked so far.

I know there's some people here who are petrified to bring it up to the girl because they're afraid of they're reactions, (booze helps). I'll give everyone the play by play tomorrow or the following day sometime and let you guys know exactly what happened.

edit: just wanted to also say I wouldn't flat out tell every girl on the third time hanging out about a fetish, I've just got a good feeling and feel comfortable with this particular one to do it so soon.

--------------------
Girls In Socks - Forum

Posts: 842 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Neptune   Author's Homepage   Email Red Neptune   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, all I can say is good luck.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1717 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shook
All Pro Poster
Member # 12484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shook   Author's Homepage   Email shook   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
haha thanks, hopefully it doesn't turn out bad. Just gotta be confident!

--------------------
Girls In Socks - Forum

Posts: 842 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't do many random hook ups, but I find that most girls won't find the fetish strange unless you make it seem like it's strange. Girls tend to like the confidence, so if you play off of that, they seem to go for it. Act shy and timid with the fetish and they're probably thinking differently.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pjay
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pjay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think that the confidence-thing helps to get them to simply let you do what you set out to do. They go along with it. Then, they get to discover whether they like what you're doing to/with them. The confidence is the... er... "foot-in-the-door," so to speak. It sort of goes along with that concept that "it's easier to ask for forgiveness than permission."

Many's the time I smoothly just went for it with regard to making-nice on a girl's feet (all the way up through sucking on them) and few are the times when I got a negative reaction.

Shook, best of luck to you. I'm sure you'll do fine.

--------------------
You give pleasure to the feet, you give pleasure to the person.

Posts: 1297 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wouldn't even bring it up at all, I'd just wait until we started making love.
If you're a smell guy and you talk about it ahead of time, what if she thinks 'he's going to pay attention to my feet' and then goes and washes them or puts moisturizer on them?
That would be a buzz-kill for me.

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeTrOiT
All Pro Poster
Member # 37598

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeTrOiT   Email DeTrOiT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I must be crazy...But how were the feet...I know some of my FOOT BROTHERS don't care too much about the look of those feet...BUT I KNOW THAT YOU CHECKED THEM. OUT...

--------------------
...Flawless and Perfect in every way...When I grow up..I'M MOVING TO BRAZIL...lol

Posts: 507 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sly
Board Regular
Member # 5446

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sly   Email Sly   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
be confident, its sexy [Tongue]

--------------------
George D. Williams Jr.

Posts: 6 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
not to mention you already got busy.

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links