Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » When Female Feet Smell The Most (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: When Female Feet Smell The Most
dan
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tell you what shoe makes my women feet juicy are nike air rifts, it all most put me off. Also when she flys they smell ,like all the other virgin. Shes says when she is in crew rest it smell like feet.
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Plastercast to thank
Hall Of Famer
Member # 827

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Plastercast to thank   Email Plastercast to thank   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MitchC: Like most forum members, I have smelled girls feet when they have come out of shoes without socks or stockings, right after the girl has taken her shoes and socks off, and right after the girl has taken shoes and stockings off. I find that the best, and strongest, smell, seems to be when the girl wears shoes with no socks, especially shoes like clogs, leather flats, or leather high heels. When a girl takes any of those shoes off, and she's not wearing socks, her feet seem to have a very strong odor. Of course, I've also smelled feet that have a strong smell where the girl was wearing shoes and stockings, but, in my opinion, the absolute strongest smell is usually if the girl wears closed toe shoes, and no socks. Thoughts? Mitch
Your right particuly if they have been wearing trainers.

--------------------
I always thought The most sexy feet belonged to Kylie Minogue but that was before I saw my cleaner's feet.

Posts: 1071 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anastacia
Elite Trooper
Member # 29509

Icon 1 posted      Profile for anastacia   Author's Homepage   Email anastacia   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my feet smell strong everychance i could get cum from my ex-bf and wear flats or any kind of closed shoes bare/feet .. specially when i wear a pair of black pumps.
but i can get smelly feet too with nylons specially,
but once i could go to gym bare feet and get them well dirty + strong sweat, im sure they smell the worst. i dont know know my gf do not like me when i get a strong smell . . .
anyway if you like the smell of the worst feet i guess you will have to travel lol . .

--------------------
 -
Just sniff my shoes and you'll be At heaven!!!

Posts: 301 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sgadd27
Major Player
Member # 13044

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sgadd27   Email sgadd27   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I also love the strong smell of feet and if ever there was a natural aphrodisiac its that sweet smell of female feet after a long day in closed shoes. mmmm mmm
Posts: 124 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i think on a hot day.. no socks or hose in shoes or sneakers that aren't new will give you the strongest scent.

personally, i rather hose worn. moderates it to a point i much prefer and enjoy. too strong a scent to me is just stink... and i'm not a fan of stink. but i don't have an issue with those who do love super strong scent..

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footsniffer444
Board Regular
Member # 38564

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footsniffer444   Email footsniffer444   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I slightly disagree...

I've had several girlfriends, all of which I've sniffed their feet and through my experience, the girls that wear their SMELLIEST TRAINERS (sneakers) without socks have the smelliest soles, compared to those that wear closed shoes without socks. Try it... get your girlfriend/wofe to wear trainers for a few hours and you'll see where I'm coming from!!!!!!!!! ;-)

Posts: 12 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tom
Hall Of Famer
Member # 223

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tom   Author's Homepage   Email tom   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
last gf had this size 3 pair of ballet flats - worn barefoot and with hose - stank like fuck - she got well shagged everytime she wor those !
Posts: 1751 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shoeslave
Major Player
Member # 2778

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shoeslave   Email shoeslave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my wife's feet STINK after a day on the ski slopes. They get hot and sweaty, just the way I like them!!
Posts: 183 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toe_smeller
Board Regular
Member # 40291

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toe_smeller   Email toe_smeller   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like right after a jog, bonus points for trainers sockless. What I think would be awesome to try is to have her feet in plastic socks, imagine how nice and strong they'd smell after being all sealed up for a day.
Posts: 20 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
www.afw4u.com
Asian Feet Master
Member # 37725

Icon 1 posted      Profile for www.afw4u.com   Author's Homepage   Email www.afw4u.com   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have a preference for nylons in leather heels but that's just me : )

--------------------
The best asian foot worship
 -

Posts: 917 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Love2Sniff
Loyal Member
Member # 26799

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Love2Sniff   Email Love2Sniff   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by no1vikingsfan:
In addition, correct me if I am wrong, but from my experiences, women who smoke have stinker feet then women who don't.

That's absolutely true. I don't want my wife give up smoking, because it takes away much of the great scent.

--------------------
No perfume can beat the scent of female feet

Posts: 75 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cathymules
Loyal Member
Member # 15805

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cathymules   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have a pair of ballet flats that i keep at work, i wear them with tights on.I can smell them when i slip my feet out of them.Must replace them soon .What should i do with them??
Posts: 83 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
peterjohn
Elite Trooper
Member # 37637

Icon 1 posted      Profile for peterjohn   Email peterjohn   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
bare feeet in shoes,best smell.my wife wear closed high heels all day and the sweat makes those shoe smell great.even her open toe stilletoes smelllike a spicy hot sweat.love it man

--------------------
peterjohn

Posts: 281 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hibachi
Board Regular
Member # 41548

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hibachi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thick socks + shoes + hot weather = trifecta of stink!

i remember dating this girl that wore some adidas sambas with thick socks on a hot summer day and I couldnt put into words how bad they stank. She had them on all day, and when I took them off I nearly lost consciousness for a bit hahahaha!

Posts: 19 | Registered: Dec 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Jesibel420:
Smoke cigarettes or weed? I smoke weed and my feet are quite potent (of course in the yummy way!)

I have to agree that feeties in shoes with no socks are the most potent. If I wear my suede DC's with no socks, LOOK OUT!

But I think my feet smell the best when they are super sweaty in nylons.. I actually LOVE having my own worn nylons shoved in my face, especially if I'm tied up.. tasty [Wink]

[Bow Down] Jesibel [Bow Down]

You have such a way with words!!! [Kiss] I must've read that post at least a dozen times by now! The occasional glance towards your 'barefoot' photo also came in handy. [Jerkoff]

Just one question: Were your feet "super sweaty" in that pic? [Fingers Crossed]

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links