Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » When Female Feet Smell The Most (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: When Female Feet Smell The Most
JMX
Loyal Member
Member # 4211

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JMX         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can feet get smelly if they're in uggs without socks? If so, how long do you think it would take before they start to smell?
Posts: 56 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wazdaname
Elite Trooper
Member # 29767

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wazdaname     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^I have experience that they are better off without socks. And i mean depends on the conditions and how worn the uggs are but if they have gotten good use and its not so cold that they will sweat a little bit in there then not long at all.
Posts: 488 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Of the girls whose feet I smelled after they took off their sneakers and heavy sweat socks.. for some reason.. the feet didn't smell that much. I think the sweat was absorbed inside the socks.

I'll stick with my feeling that closed toe shoes without socks provide the strongest smell. However I've also smelled a few pairs of feet where the girl was wearing stockings and closed toe shoes, and when she took those off, her bare feet smelled very strong as well.

Mitch

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JohnnyFootboy
Board Regular
Member # 34469

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JohnnyFootboy   Email JohnnyFootboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love to bury my face in a girl's soles after she's been to the gym! mmmmmm [Smile]
Posts: 5 | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
erectus8
Board Regular
Member # 27076

Icon 1 posted      Profile for erectus8   Email erectus8   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My wife will wear tennis shoes with no socks. That works well. Tennis shoes with socks are not that strong (at least with my wife).

She told me that when she was at a friends, her friend's boyfriend was complaining about rubbing her feet because they had been in flats all day. She told me I would have been in heaven. lol

Posts: 14 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eddi
Elite Trooper
Member # 11744

Icon 1 posted      Profile for eddi   Author's Homepage   Email eddi   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
the best feet i've ever smelt or the strongest was a asian girl i was with a while back. She wore these white leather closed toe slip ons and man when she took them off i could smell them straight away it was awesome.

--------------------
Click to join footfetishperth

Click to join Candid-Feet-Pics-Perth

Posts: 259 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links