Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Convenience Store Girls (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Convenience Store Girls
Diabolicus
All Pro Poster
Member # 7743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Diabolicus   Email Diabolicus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This was pretty weird, but yesterday when I walked into the local convenience store to order a sub sandwhich, the usual three girls were working behind the counters. However, as I walked in I noticed that they all had their shoes piled up on the step up to the counter and they were walking around in their socked/bare feet. I don't know what the hell they were doing or why, maybe it was just hot behind the counter? (Their ARE ovens back there I guess).

It didn't make sense to me and it's not like I cared, there is one girl who works there who I've had a bit of a crush on for a long time and it was awesome to see her walking around the store without shoes on. If I wasn't in a relationship I might have said something, but alas.

Anyways, just thought I would share.
Never encountered anything like this before.

--------------------
~Eyes all around you~
~Enter the labyrinth~
~Visions of the hunted~
~Beware the birchmen~

Posts: 584 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I used to work at a gas station in my hometown. It was a pretty small town but 3 out of the 4 girls that worked there would ALWAYS be wearing sandals(during the summer) then at night when the store wouldn't be as busy they would slip em' off behind the counter [Big Grin] Needless to say my work didn't get done too much [Smile]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Diabolicus
All Pro Poster
Member # 7743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Diabolicus   Email Diabolicus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Come to think of it, I suppose I have encountered something like this before.

I too, once worked at a gas station. There was usually only two of us on duty at night, one at the register and one at the pumps or cleaning the wash bays. I remember working with this girl Kirsten who would always wear these weird little slipper/boots. I was always hoping that she would slip them off when we weren't busy but I never got to witness that show. She would always wear capri pants and her legs were smooth as hell so it was like torture wondering what was inside those slippers.

--------------------
~Eyes all around you~
~Enter the labyrinth~
~Visions of the hunted~
~Beware the birchmen~

Posts: 584 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Randy2547
Hall Of Famer
Member # 9086

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Randy2547   Email Randy2547   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I currently work in a gas station I started in september of 09 at the end of summer now that it is getting warm more and more ladies come in wearing flip flops. There is a girl that I work with who wears flip flops all the time at work since it is so hot and when she leaves she puts on socks and tennis shoes. Well she also lives down stairs below the store. There are a set of stairs that leads to her house. Well she always puts her flip flops at the bottom of the stairs and her socks and shoes so she can just change them and go. I dont know how many times I have went down and grabed he flip flops and socks. I have seen her wear the same pair of socks for 3 or 4 days and that is when I really love to go down and grab them. I have even taken a pair of her socks. She also has some very beautiful feet and she always keeps them painted. If I ever get caught I will be fired about 2 seconds after that but the smell from those socks and shoes are just so addicting that I just cant stop.
Posts: 1071 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Diabolicus
All Pro Poster
Member # 7743

quote:
Originally posted by Dirty Foot Man:
I just cant stop.

Perhaps you should.

--------------------
~Eyes all around you~
~Enter the labyrinth~
~Visions of the hunted~
~Beware the birchmen~

Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Neptune   Author's Homepage   Email Red Neptune   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Diabolicus:
quote:
I just cant stop.

Perhaps you should.
Yeah. In this economy, a paying job is more important than your fetish.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1717 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Randy2547
Hall Of Famer
Member # 9086

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Randy2547   Email Randy2547   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Rider Aldebaran:
quote:
quote:
I just cant stop.

Perhaps you should.
Yeah. In this economy, a paying job is more important than your fetish.
One of the best things is though that I have a better chance of winning the lottery than getting caught
Posts: 1071 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Diabolicus
All Pro Poster
Member # 7743

It's not really about getting caught, it's a matter of "gee, this is wrong".

--------------------
~Eyes all around you~
~Enter the labyrinth~
~Visions of the hunted~
~Beware the birchmen~

Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
It's not really about getting caught, it's a matter of "gee, this is wrong".

You're just as wrong as he is - describing your relationship as a hindrance to your relationships with other women. If you're unhappy, break up; if you're happy, see monogamy as the expression of love/devotion that it is.

Those in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Diabolicus
All Pro Poster
Member # 7743

Fair enough, but of course I AM happy in my current situation but a man's eyes are always going to wander. You can look but you can't touch, is that so wrong?

--------------------
~Eyes all around you~
~Enter the labyrinth~
~Visions of the hunted~
~Beware the birchmen~

Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dirty Foot man don't be so sure that she isn't aware of this. She probably would know if a pair of socks was missing since she left them there. You may be crossing that line.

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you really should ask why they were not wearing shoes. it doesn't cost anything, and it adds so much to the story. i felt that the story was unfinished.

--------------------
"Nina, this is my house, you work for me, and I want to suck your toes."
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Diabolicus
All Pro Poster
Member # 7743

quote:
Originally posted by Keyfeet:
you really should ask why they were not wearing shoes. it doesn't cost anything, and it adds so much to the story. i felt that the story was unfinished.

Yeah I know, but it would be kind of awkward to just bring up in conversation as I am ordering a sub sandwhich.

--------------------
~Eyes all around you~
~Enter the labyrinth~
~Visions of the hunted~
~Beware the birchmen~

VeryDirtyfeet
Major Player
Member # 22392

Icon 1 posted      Profile for VeryDirtyfeet   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When I was about 12 years old there was this girl that worked at a service station in the town where my Grandmother lived. She was barefoot everytime I ever went there. She pumped gas. I remember pulling in to that gas station a few times and she was sitting on the sidewalk in front of the building with her legs and feet out in front of her waiting for a car to come to the pumps and her feet were as black as coal. I dont know if she new the owner or what but they did not have a problem with her working barefoot. I think this was one of the moments that sparked my interest in barefooted woman especially with real dirty feet.
Posts: 141 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kara
Elite Trooper
Member # 36617

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kara   Author's Homepage   Email kara   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
At my job I am on my feet the entire time, and it is a great feeling sometimes to kick off my shoes behind the counter and let my feet breathe

--------------------
http://karasfeet.com now open!! Check it out.

Visit my new clip store!:

http://clips4sale.com/34527

Private message me for custom videos or shoes or garmets for sale

Posts: 267 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links