Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Convenience Store Girls (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Convenience Store Girls
Diabolicus
All Pro Poster
Member # 7743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Diabolicus   Email Diabolicus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by kara:
At my job I am on my feet the entire time, and it is a great feeling sometimes to kick off my shoes behind the counter and let my feet breathe

...and perhaps that was the case here, it was about 7 o'clock though so these girls would only have been on their shift for about 2 1/2 hours when I came in. Can't see them being that exhausted already haha.

--------------------
~Eyes all around you~
~Enter the labyrinth~
~Visions of the hunted~
~Beware the birchmen~

Posts: 584 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wistful_Velociraptor
Major Player
Member # 4242

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wistful_Velociraptor   Email Wistful_Velociraptor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Was it because of this?

http://www.onedaywithoutshoes.com/

Posts: 187 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Diabolicus
All Pro Poster
Member # 7743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Diabolicus   Email Diabolicus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by SherberT*:
Was it because of this?

http://www.onedaywithoutshoes.com/

Nah it was a couple of days after that.

--------------------
~Eyes all around you~
~Enter the labyrinth~
~Visions of the hunted~
~Beware the birchmen~

Posts: 584 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetathome
Board Regular
Member # 38978

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetathome     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree with Kara. Even as far back as my first job in HS, working as a hostess at Chinese restaurant, I'd kick my shoes off at work.
There, I took my heels off every time I walked back to the kitchen for anything, and would walk around in just my stockings. Then slip back into my heels again when I went out into the restaurant where patrons could see me.

Posts: 10 | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links