Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Most and least favorite footwear? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Most and least favorite footwear?
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Neptune   Author's Homepage   Email Red Neptune   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It'd be interesting to see what everyone's tastes are when it comes to shoes. [Tongue]

Fav:
-Flip-flops
-Sandals in general (especially the flat thong sandals with the ankle straps)
-Ballet flats
-Gothic boots (though mainly in combination with the overall gothic appearance and fishnet stockings)

Not so:
-Pumps (because I find them boring and overused)
-Peep-toe pumps (it's like they can't decide to be close-toed or open-toed)
-Crocs (seriously, they look more suitable for children)

[ May 02, 2011, 08:08 PM: Message edited by: Rider Aldebaran ]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1717 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeTrOiT
All Pro Poster
Member # 37598

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeTrOiT   Email DeTrOiT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like anything that's cute, and doesn't damage or have the wifey's Lil feet hurting..The only shoes that I don't like are peek toe hills, flats, and the absolute worse CROSS TRAINERS or ANYTHING DIRTY...

--------------------
...Flawless and Perfect in every way...When I grow up..I'M MOVING TO BRAZIL...lol

Posts: 507 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nike shox low top trainers, simply the best [Big Grin]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
love high heels (less a fan of platforms though)... hate crocks and uggs. the rest.. i'm cool with for the most part.

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mmmtoes
Major Player
Member # 30792

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mmmtoes   Email mmmtoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hate crocs, uggs, flats and pumps. I want to see those toes!

I love high heeled open toed shoes.

Posts: 237 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spruce314
All Pro Poster
Member # 35412

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spruce314   Email Spruce314   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have to agree that crocs are the worst. For casual viewing sandals and open toed shoes best. If I get to see what's inside its hard to beat a nice pair of pumps.
Posts: 602 | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My favorite footwear?
NONE! [Smile]

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Favs:
Open-toe high heel sandals
Ballet slippers that show toe clevage

Least fav:
No brainer......uggs! Aptly named if ya ask me.
Stupidly tall platforms are a negative too.

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Teddy_rough
Board Regular
Member # 38865

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Teddy_rough   Email Teddy_rough   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Bondo:
~ strappy sandals
~ mules
~ knee-high boots

Dislikes:
~ Birkenstocks...ACK!!! [Puke]
~ UGGS
~ flats
~ Chuck Taylor's

Agreed. Don't forget to add Crock's to that list [Roll Eyes] That person should be taken outside and beaten severly, just like the guy who invited the skort [Puke]
Posts: 10 | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
standerman2000
Major Player
Member # 15936

Icon 1 posted      Profile for standerman2000   Email standerman2000   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hate those flat gladiator sandals.
Posts: 104 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love:

ballet flats
pumps
platform flip flops (soft foam)
uggs

dislike:

those gladiator things
crocs
doc martins
birken stocks
dr scholl
normal flip flops (for me - it has to have a chunky heel and soft foam so the scent and foot moulds to the flip flop)

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TheSoleMates
Member # 28971

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TheSoleMates   Author's Homepage   Email TheSoleMates   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Favorites:
1. Ballet flats
2. Flip-flops
3. Sandals

Least favorites:
1. Uggs
2. Crocs
3. Boots

Posts: 1562 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DE.501964
Board Regular
Member # 19061

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DE.501964   Email DE.501964   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Faves include any type of cute low top sneaker like DC's, etnies, etc. worn with no show or ankle socks and flip flops.

Least faves peep toe heels mainly because they squish the toes together, and boots.

Posts: 34 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Favorites:
* ADIDAS
* Flip-flops
* Wedges
* Chinese flats
* Platforms

Least favorites:
* Crocs (Double Hideous)
* Flat gladiator/toga sandals
* Any sandals with just a big toe strap
* Ankle Wrap sandals (Hideous)

--------------------
"Though she be but little, she is fierce!" ~ William Shakespeare

-
http://instagram.com/som3thingwick3d/

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr. Mule
Major Player
Member # 35514

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr. Mule   Email Mr. Mule   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The name says it all Mules, Mules, Mules and more Mules I love em!!!

Least favorite would be crocs or Uggs both are the complete opposite of everything sexy and feminine.

Posts: 240 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links