Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Most and least favorite footwear? (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Most and least favorite footwear?
smell_fetishist
Major Player
Member # 45419

Icon 1 posted      Profile for smell_fetishist   Author's Homepage   Email smell_fetishist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Favorites: Any comfortable ones that are really well worn and produce the heaviest stink. So flats (add the shoeplay), uggs, sneakers.

Least: Any shoes that produce little or no stink such as heels, peep toes, new shoes, sandals etc.

Posts: 142 | Registered: Oct 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Favs.

Flip flops, so I can catch a sole glimpse as the girl is walking. Flip Flops also seem to be the open toe shoes where one can see the most of the girl's foot.

Open toe shoes of any kind, but preferably ones without straps, so that again, the foot bounces up out of the shoe as the girl walks, and the soles can be seen.

Least Fav,

Sneakers. The entire foot is covered, cant see anything.

Boots. Same thing. Cant even see the tops of the foot as the foot is inside the shoes.

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spotlight
The Legend
Member # 25079

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spotlight   Email Spotlight   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
High heel sandles / uggs
Posts: 3740 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cathymules
Loyal Member
Member # 15805

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cathymules   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
mules
Posts: 83 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fetish666
Major Player
Member # 45657

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fetish666   Email Fetish666   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fav:
Flat strappy sandal
High heeled sandal
Stilletos

Not so:
Pumps
Sneakers
Basically any shoe where the foot is not exposed

Posts: 155 | Registered: Dec 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
climax
All Pro Poster
Member # 6641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for climax   Email climax   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
- heels
- boots (with zips)

dislikes
- trendy emo shoes (pumps)

Posts: 505 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Strappy wedges

Least fave: Crocs, Uggs

[ March 28, 2013, 04:43 PM: Message edited by: FootLongSub Zero ]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feetosopher
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45909

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Feetosopher   Author's Homepage   Email Feetosopher   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I HATE ANY FOOTWEAR.. MY IDEAL WOMAN GOES AROUND BAREFOOTED 24/7/365!!! [Laugh]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2359 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
queennatasha
Board Regular
Member # 46173

Icon 1 posted      Profile for queennatasha   Author's Homepage   Email queennatasha   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love: Open-toe mules, foam sandals with a 2 or 3 inch wedge heel, cork wedge sandals (but I'm picky with these, as most are hideous), open toe knee-high heeled boots, and I love admiring My calves, ankles, and the tops of My feet when I'm wearing a fresh new pair of white Sperry topsiders or a fresh new pair of gym shoes (Nike Lunarglide or Lunarswift) without socks.

Should be burned with fire: Crocs, Uggs if they are too large for the foot, dirty, or scuffed (I can only tolerate them when they're clean and well taken care of and are the correct size), dirty running shoes, hiking boots, ill-fitting and low quality heeled shoes or boots that makes the wearer hobble on them, flip-flops that should have been thrown out a decade ago (I'm looking at you, women at Wal Mart).

--------------------
[b]I'm into cuckolding, being spoiled, and having My feet pampered and worshipped. Talk to Me here and follow My blog here.

Posts: 6 | Registered: Apr 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links