Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Where are the Latina Feet? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Where are the Latina Feet?
Arch_Analyst
Elite Trooper
Member # 28756

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arch_Analyst     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I feel you Detroit, everyone has their preferences, but at the end of the day, feet from any background can be beautiful.
Posts: 460 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The last time I checked, Patrick doesn't care if someone of one race dates someone of another race. When he made that "Arizona" comment, it was just a joke. It should not have been taken seriously.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Actually the joke, which it was, was meant more to poke fun at the state for being lame with their new laws encouraging profiling. Guess I'm no John Stewart or Jay Leno with my comedy skills. If it was misunderstood, I apologize.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great, tight asses made their way to Wu's. Can't even make a joke on here now...ugh
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by bluetoelover:
Great, tight asses made their way to Wu's. Can't even make a joke on here now...ugh

Nah, it's cool. There has been a post or two that popped up with comments that were a little racially biased, so people probably just assumed it was meant the same way. Guess they don't know me too well with my interracial posts and hell, Abby, my ex who got me into this to the extent I am now, was Hispanic.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ExoticFemFeet
The Legend
Member # 32686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExoticFemFeet   Email ExoticFemFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Abby, my ex who got me into this to the extent I am now, was Hispanic. hispanic [Mmm] Alexis from footalicious was a hot girl with really pretty feet [Drool]

--------------------
 -
JURARRI 818 says:
I think all latin american countries have beautiful feet, also the natural beauty that some womens feet come with, i feel is present all over latin america.

Posts: 3262 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arch_Analyst
Elite Trooper
Member # 28756

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arch_Analyst     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
@lustforlatina Alexis had some fantastic feet! Her dexterous toes could really work it. She is one of the best foot models, EVER!

Do you come across a lot of high arched Latinas, or has it been somewhat elusive for you too?

Posts: 460 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arch_Analyst
Elite Trooper
Member # 28756

@Patrick This thread and it's focus on Latina feet could be considered bias depending on who you asked. Their argument would be a stretch though.

Anyway, it was a joke and not even a racist joke at that, it was more a legislative joke if anything. People just need to pull the rods out of their asses.

PrincessCy
Elite Trooper
Member # 16047

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PrincessCy   Author's Homepage   Email PrincessCy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Arch_Analyst:
I'm feeling like there is not enough content focusing on the beautiful feet of Latin American and Spanish women...

Anybody else feel me?

I'd love to see some high arched Latina content. I'd be even more moved by some Latina ballerina or gymnast feet.

Well, I'm from Brazil... you can check out my topic on Foot Pictures http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=020213
[Wink]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 267 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PrincessCy
Elite Trooper
Member # 16047

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PrincessCy   Author's Homepage   Email PrincessCy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
...Ive seen a few with crazy high arches (e.g. Princess Cy)...

[Big Grin]

[ May 09, 2010, 03:02 AM: Message edited by: PrincessCy ]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 267 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeTrOiT
All Pro Poster
Member # 37598

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeTrOiT   Email DeTrOiT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Patrick, there is no need to apologize man...IF ANYBODY READ THAT AND THOUGHT THAT YOU WERE BEING A RACIST ASS HOLE OBVIOUSLY HAVEN'T BEEN AROUND VERY LONG!...We all know that you are ONE COOL ASS DUDE!..Keep being you man..
Princess Cy, you have some beautiful feet! Keep the pics coming..Make sure that your Brazilian cousins and friends know that...WE LOVE THOSE LATINA'S PRETTY LITTLE FEET TOO! We do want to see more...

--------------------
...Flawless and Perfect in every way...When I grow up..I'M MOVING TO BRAZIL...lol

Posts: 507 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetiesandtoes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 32674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetiesandtoes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
-Patrick, I didn't think your comment was racist at all. I just thought it was a very opinionated statement against an ENTIRE STATE of people (of whom a majority support this new law). Why inject your opinion about a law (from a state that you don't even live in) into a "Latino feet" thread?

-And I also don't believe you were "joking."

-It's frustrating to me that you would denounce the states new law, or the people who adopted that law, but not those who come across the border illegally with guns, drugs, etc...and cause harm and destruction to American citizens. Typical liberal stance. Attacking the good folks trying to raise their children, contribute to the country and protect their loved ones only makes you a jumper on the media bandwagon.

-My opinion:

IF ONE AMERICAN LOSES HIS/HER LIFE BECAUSE OF SOME ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT WHO IS TOO LAZY TO FILL OUT SOME PAPERWORK, IT'S TIME TO START PROFILING....FAST!

ONE IS TOO MANY!

Example from a Washington Times article:

The shooting comes not long after the March 27 slaying of rancher Rob Krentz on his property near the Mexican border by suspected drug smugglers whose footprints led back to Mexico.

"The horrendous violence we see by narco-terrorists is uncontrolled, and our own federal government refuses to fulfill its responsibility to secure our border," Republican Gov. Jan Brewer, who signed the immigration law April 23, said in response to the latest shooting.

In Phoenix, the Rev. Al Sharpton headlined a Wednesday night candelight procession and rally at the Capitol against the immigration law. He was joined by actor Danny Glover and Phoenix Mayor Phil Gordon, whose efforts to sue the state over the immigration law have thus far failed to win the support of the City Council."

-These jerkoffs hold a "candlelight procession" against the new law that was passed BUT NOT FOR THE RANCHER WHO WAS KILLED???????

-Incidentally, I too, absolutely LOVE Latina feet but I hate illegal immigrants!

Source:

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2010/may/06/most-arizonans-back-new-immigration-law/

-One more sickening display of kid glove treatment, with an illegal immigrant, that you won't see on the liberally biased newsfront:

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2010/05/09/federal-judge-awards-illegal-immigrant-g-civil-rights-violation/

[ May 09, 2010, 01:02 PM: Message edited by: ucflyeah ]

--------------------
Always hopeful for a pretty pair of feet in my face

Posts: 1955 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ucflyeah:
-Patrick, I didn't think your comment was racist at all. I just thought it was a very opinionated statement against an ENTIRE STATE of people (of whom a majority support this new law). Why inject your opinion about a law (from a state that you don't even live in) into a "Latino feet" thread?

-And I also don't believe you were "joking."

-It's frustrating to me that you would denounce the states new law, or the people who adopted that law, but not those who come across the border illegally with guns, drugs, etc...and cause harm and destruction to American citizens. Typical liberal stance. Attacking the good folks trying to raise their children, contribute to the country and protect their loved ones only makes you a jumper on the media bandwagon.

-My opinion:

IF ONE AMERICAN LOSES HIS/HER LIFE BECAUSE OF SOME ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT WHO IS TOO LAZY TO FILL OUT SOME PAPERWORK, IT'S TIME TO START PROFILING....FAST!

ONE IS TOO MANY!

Example from a Washington Times article:

The shooting comes not long after the March 27 slaying of rancher Rob Krentz on his property near the Mexican border by suspected drug smugglers whose footprints led back to Mexico.

"The horrendous violence we see by narco-terrorists is uncontrolled, and our own federal government refuses to fulfill its responsibility to secure our border," Republican Gov. Jan Brewer, who signed the immigration law April 23, said in response to the latest shooting.

In Phoenix, the Rev. Al Sharpton headlined a Wednesday night candelight procession and rally at the Capitol against the immigration law. He was joined by actor Danny Glover and Phoenix Mayor Phil Gordon, whose efforts to sue the state over the immigration law have thus far failed to win the support of the City Council."

-These jerkoffs hold a "candlelight procession" against the new law that was passed BUT NOT FOR THE RANCHER WHO WAS KILLED???????

-Incidentally, I too, absolutely LOVE Latina feet but I hate illegal immigrants!

Source:

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2010/may/06/most-arizonans-back-new-immigration-law/

-One more sickening display of kid glove treatment, with an illegal immigrant, that you won't see on the liberally biased newsfront:

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2010/05/09/federal-judge-awards-illegal-immigrant-g-civil-rights-violation/

Anyone quoting Fox News as an actual news source has less than no credibility

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

ucflyeah,

If the terrorists are Arab, let's check out all Arab-looking people.

If the illegal immigrants are Hispanic, let's check out all the Hispanic looking people.

If there is a problem of Europeans coming into the country and doing illegal stuff, let's check out the white people. Oh wait, that would mean people like me. So nevermind that...

Furthermore, don't think that people crossing in Arizona stay in Arizona. Just a month ago 5 businesses up here were raided in my suburbian town for hiring illegals. And I live close to Baltimore and DC and MS-13 has a strong following here, which is one high profile Hispanic based gang.

All that said, even though we're having issues with a certain "kind" of people, you can't make the ones here working, living and following our laws uncomfortable. Think we would have learned that after relocation camps in WWII. Guess not.

And before someone makes the statement, I tend to vote Republican too, so I'm not some left wing supportist. I just believe in what makes sense.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Arch_Analyst
Elite Trooper
Member # 28756

Great, my thread paying homage to the beautiful Latina feet of the world has been hijacked and turned into a political debate.

@Princess Cy Thanks for the link. You're certainly a prime example of what I would like to see more of.

Actually, I've observed that Brazilian women tend to have higher arches than their Central and South American counterparts. Certainly my experience may just be a coincidence. I could not say with any certainty that on average Brazilian women have higher arches than say Mexican women.

I'm sure there are women in every Central and South Amaerican country that have arches as stunning and eye appealing as Princess Cy's. We foot photographers just need to find them, approach them respectfully, explain to them the beauty we and many others see in their feet, and hope that they will model for us so we can share the photos and videos with other people who appreciate them.

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links