Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Where are the Latina Feet? (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Where are the Latina Feet?
ExoticFemFeet
The Legend
Member # 32686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExoticFemFeet   Email ExoticFemFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Arch did you check out the latina feet in my first post in this thread?.I find the comment in my signature pic below online & was happy to find it too because of how i feel about latina feet is exactly what they guy said [Tongue]

--------------------
 -
JURARRI 818 says:
I think all latin american countries have beautiful feet, also the natural beauty that some womens feet come with, i feel is present all over latin america.

Posts: 3262 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arch_Analyst
Elite Trooper
Member # 28756

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arch_Analyst     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lust, I def agree with the quote in your signature. I read your first post too. What struck me about your first post was that both you and LovelyLadies both seemed to agree that Latina women are not big on footplay. That would really suck considering how many them have feet so fit for footplay. Like I've said, I've dated one Latina chick and she was down for footplay...I just hope it wasen't an isolated incident and/or dumb luck that she was so open minded and eager to indulge me in foot fun.
Posts: 460 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fwrinkledsoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fwrinkledsoles   Email Fwrinkledsoles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, I have always like those spanish speaking counties women since I was in the Navy.

--------------------
http://s385.photobucket.com/user/fwrinkledsoles/media/Donna00.jpg.html

Posts: 1112 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeTrOiT
All Pro Poster
Member # 37598

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeTrOiT   Email DeTrOiT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It does kind of seem as if most of the Latina's feet that I see are exactly what I like, Short, Fat toes, thick soles and I have seen a lot of nice high arches...That being said, I think that Princess Cy's feet look almost European in shape...They look as if they are longer and slimmer than most Latina ladies. I tend to think of pretty feet as either CUTE or BEAUTIFUL...My favorite Rainha Dayse has CUTE feet and Princess Cy has BEAUTIFUL feet...So I don't think that I have seen the WHOLE SPECTRUM of Latina's feet...I don't know about the actions of the Latinas in foot play but the ladies on a few of the Brazilian sites that I have visited LOOK LIKE THEY KNOW WHAT WE LIKE!..
I can't wait to visit Brazil! My two favorites live there (Rainha and Princess Cy)

--------------------
...Flawless and Perfect in every way...When I grow up..I'M MOVING TO BRAZIL...lol

Posts: 507 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ExoticFemFeet
The Legend
Member # 32686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExoticFemFeet   Email ExoticFemFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
arch also,as i've stated before i'd like to know if there are any foot forums like Wu's with latina footlovers & latinas as actual members being the majority.I bet you'd like that aswell [Wink]

--------------------
 -
JURARRI 818 says:
I think all latin american countries have beautiful feet, also the natural beauty that some womens feet come with, i feel is present all over latin america.

Posts: 3262 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr Hollywood
Elite Trooper
Member # 39227

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr Hollywood   Author's Homepage   Email Mr Hollywood   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Arch_Analyst:
I'm feeling like there is not enough content focusing on the beautiful feet of Latin American and Spanish women...

Anybody else feel me?

I'd love to see some high arched Latina content. I'd be even more moved by some Latina ballerina or gymnast feet.

Seems that I joined the forum just in time! For those curious, I'm cuban and I do have a pretty high arch. I'll be sure to post some pics soon!

--------------------
 -  -  -

-

-

Posts: 437 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wish I could somehow turn on a political filter that would block out any such comments since I am often disappointed to learn some of the political viewpoints espoused by my fellow feet lovers.

That said, the thing that makes Latina feet so great is that since "Latina" refers to a woman's ethnicity - not race - it encompasses every flavor!

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yeaa_son
Board Regular
Member # 39041

Icon 1 posted      Profile for yeaa_son   Email yeaa_son   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well to get back on topic
Arch - you have to check out Mia Hollywood
I knew she was hispanic the second I saw her feet.
And not to make you feel bad, but Im from Miami so I get to see hispanic womens feet all the time. I love it HA HA

Posts: 16 | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr Hollywood
Elite Trooper
Member # 39227

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr Hollywood   Author's Homepage   Email Mr Hollywood   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by yeaa_son:
well to get back on topic
Arch - you have to check out Mia Hollywood
I knew she was hispanic the second I saw her feet.
And not to make you feel bad, but Im from Miami so I get to see hispanic womens feet all the time. I love it HA HA

Thank you son! Yes Miami without a doubt is a foot fetishists paradise! Forget the Sunshine State. It should be called the flip flop, sandal and open toe shoe state! [Smile]

--------------------
 -  -  -

-

-

Posts: 437 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ExoticFemFeet
The Legend
Member # 32686

Damn,your feet look [Mmm] in your avatar Mia.Look at that french ped i'd like to suck those toes [Wink]

--------------------
 -
JURARRI 818 says:

Arch_Analyst
Elite Trooper
Member # 28756

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arch_Analyst     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeaa, I live in Los Angeles, the second largest city in the U.S., which along with LA county has the largest Latino population in the U.S. The weather here is arguably the best in the nation too. Anyway, my point, us CA footboys are no strangers to beautiful Latina feet either.

That said, I still want to get out to MIA and see what's good out there. I love my Cubanas, Dominicans, Puerto Ricans, and Hondurans, which are so abundant there.

Mia, I've been a fan since day one. We've actually exchanged emails (I wrote you brief message applauding your work). Like Princess Cy, you have a the high arches that I admire with a passion. Keep the goodness coming. When I eventually do make it out to MIA, I'm hoping to be possibly do a fan appreciation clip with you -- that would be epic.

[ May 14, 2010, 03:46 AM: Message edited by: Arch_Analyst ]

Posts: 460 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here are some for you ... I call them "Heavenly Hispanics", and have been an active purveyor of Hispanic feet for years. Just a few notable examples:

Jackie Blue ... footgirl since 2006, Seattle, Portland and Houston (where she now lives)

http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubbcgi/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=014910

Amber, a shockingly sweet Cuban girl with, quite possibly, the most beautiful feet in the hemisphere:

http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubbcgi/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=013045

Alecia, the Death-Metal-Goth Girl, with the softest (and smelliest) feet one may encounter:

http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubbcgi/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=014498

Becca, a Venezuelan beauty, who's legs and face are as beautiful as her feet:

http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=013573;p=1

Beautiful hispanic girls like these are everywhere. And though I've never specifically targeted or sought-out hispanic beauties (or any specific ethnicity, for that matter), there has never been a shortage or challenge in finding them. They are everywhere, and they are SO beautiful!

[ May 19, 2010, 11:51 PM: Message edited by: Ben Del Amitri ]

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ExoticFemFeet
The Legend
Member # 32686

Thanks Ben,Ambers feet [Mmm] i was the 2nd to last to post a comment in her thread.I also liked the girl Johnny Wild posted in the Amber thread [Mmm] hispanic girls are just beautiful. [Smile]

--------------------
 -
JURARRI 818 says:

Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by lust4latinafeet:
Thanks Ben,Ambers feet [Mmm] i was the 2nd to last to post a comment in her thread.I also liked the girl Johnny Wild posted in the Amber thread [Mmm] hispanic girls are just beautiful. [Smile]

Amber is actually doing foot parties again - Houston, Phoenix and Seattle.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Martial Law
All Pro Poster
Member # 2564

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Martial Law   Email Martial Law   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
Maybe Arizona scared them off?

Patrick

[Laugh] [Laugh] [Laugh]
Posts: 517 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links