Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Need guidance

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Need guidance
steven2
Board Regular
Member # 8141

Icon 1 posted      Profile for steven2   Author's Homepage   Email steven2   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What was it like the first time you expressed to a girl friend or whatever that you liked feet? Just a little curious as too what I should expect..
Posts: 20 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
guitardrew
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6635

Icon 1 posted      Profile for guitardrew   Email guitardrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The first time I ever did, I brought it in by touching her feet during sex, and massaging them at first (when she put them up on my leg, not just take off her shoes and start massaging them.) Ive had to talk to them about it too as time has gone by, like with my current girlfriend, because I feel like Im so irritable and crazy horny all the time when I have to hang out with her with her barefeet out so much... its been better for me to be completely honest about how much her feet turn me on.

One thing that never fails for me, it seems, is to always present it as an interesting personality quirk, a unique taste that I have... to not call it a 'foot fetish', (but certainly not deny that it is excactly that if Im asked).. just showing it as a special and interesting alternate taste; even opening it up by telling her 'Im a little bit freaky', then talking about my love of feet rather than, 'I have a foot fetish'.

--------------------
I love beautiful feet. What else is new?

Posts: 1081 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LovelyLadies
All Pro Poster
Member # 5079

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LovelyLadies     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah especially if you CAN be turned on w/o feet required completely. I feel it should only be called a foot fetish if you REQUIRE feet to be turned on. If you can be turned on with other means than just feet, then that's a lot going for you. You can say feet really help turn you on when your playing with her. But if you've had sex or she knows you are good prior to telling her about your love for feet, then your good to go. She might like it if it helps add excitement on both ends.
Posts: 707 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Neptune   Author's Homepage   Email Red Neptune   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The first time I told one of my last girlfriends, she was okay with it. Same with the second one that I told.

...I am not awaiting the day where I end up with a girl that finds the whole foot thing disgusting. >_<

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1717 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My girlfriend knew about it before I admitted it to her! We worked in the same office together, and I was "open" about it.

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links