Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » What did they do back in the day??? (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: What did they do back in the day???
markn
All Pro Poster
Member # 13818

Icon 1 posted      Profile for markn   Email markn   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Actually, the internet has been a huge step backward. Before, the romantic world of the lover of female foot lover was in full three dimensional wonder. The lunch room, bus stop, and kitchen table, when occupied by our sisters cute friend, were the foot lovers playground. There is one great benefit to the blossoming of web modeling. Others can do the hard work of bringing us our Soles of Silk and we can avoid those strange looks from the clerk at the 24 hour photo.
Posts: 506 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
markn
All Pro Poster
Member # 13818

Icon 1 posted      Profile for markn   Email markn   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by LovelyLadies:
Alright, fair enough, and funny Patrick, lol. But what about, let's say medieval times? Haha, or was foot fetish nonexistent back that far?

For centuries the Chinese went to great lengths in pursuit of foot sex. An attractive girl with feet transformed "bound" often lead to a marriage with a man of wealth. I would guess the men of India have been into feet for centuries also. Just fifty years ago in the US the prosecutors wanted to put guys in jail for sharing photos of women's feet.

[ June 25, 2010, 12:30 AM: Message edited by: markn ]

Posts: 506 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by markn:
Actually, the internet has been a huge step backward. Before, the romantic world of the lover of female foot lover was in full three dimensional wonder. The lunch room, bus stop, and kitchen table, when occupied by our sisters cute friend, were the foot lovers playground. There is one great benefit to the blossoming of web modeling. Others can do the hard work of bringing us our Soles of Silk and we can avoid those strange looks from the clerk at the 24 hour photo.

While I guess there is a little bit of truth to what you are saying, I firmly believe if it wasn't for the web, there wouldn't be as many people able to admit their fetishes to begin with. I still get a large dose of email advice requests on how to break fetishes to girlfriends and even wives that have no clue. People are now able to communicate in a safe environment and learn from others. It's true that seeing the photos/videos is a quick way to get feet, but adult material is one of the first things to go into every new popular medium - including print, video, etc. With the web it was just so much easier for your neighbor to share their stuff and not have to pay for tons of expensive equipment or printing/processing.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18274 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
markn
All Pro Poster
Member # 13818

quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
quote:
Originally posted by markn:

While I guess there is a little bit of truth to what you are saying, I firmly believe if it wasn't for the web, there wouldn't be as many people able to admit their fetishes to begin with. I still get a large dose of email advice requests on how to break fetishes to girlfriends and even wives that have no clue. People are now able to communicate in a safe environment and learn from others. It's true that seeing the photos/videos is a quick way to get feet, but adult material is one of the first things to go into every new popular medium - including print, video, etc. With the web it was just so much easier for your neighbor to share their stuff and not have to pay for tons of expensive equipment or printing/processing.

Patrick

You are correct about the web growing our community greatly. Ladaemon mentioned "Leg Show" magazine, which was widely available. It was the first evidence that the lover of female feet was not the loneliest and most warped SOB on the planet. In "Leg Show" private females would run ads offering photos and steamy handwritten letters by mail.
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Markn,

I used to get the Leg Shows all the time. Had an ex-girlfriend's photos printed in them too.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18274 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sofatater
All Pro Poster
Member # 4209

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sofatater   Email sofatater   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by catsman:
I am 52 and can remember checking out the feet of models in the Sear and JC Penny Catalogs. Even wacked off with them on many occasions. Where there's a will, there's a way.

Me too!! Nat'l Geographic, T.V. Guide, virtually any magazine with photos was a chance to find a ladies feet. Also kept the eyes peeled for "feet on the street".

--------------------
It's a sick world, and I'm a happy guy!  -

Posts: 762 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by sofatater:
quote:
I am 52 and can remember checking out the feet of models in the Sear and JC Penny Catalogs. Even wacked off with them on many occasions. Where there's a will, there's a way.

Me too!! Nat'l Geographic, T.V. Guide, virtually any magazine with photos was a chance to find a ladies feet. Also kept the eyes peeled for "feet on the street".
Women's magazines were--and still are--a good source for feet photos.

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3712 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by dougiezerts:
quote:
Originally posted by sofatater:
quote:

Women's magazines were--and still are--a good source for feet photos.
Let's not forget that even the great George Costanza could not resist "Glamour" magazine to entice him to you know what....

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links