Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » My New GF has the perfect feet but hates my fetish (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: My New GF has the perfect feet but hates my fetish
SOLESQUIRTERS
Major Player
Member # 29802

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SOLESQUIRTERS   Author's Homepage   Email SOLESQUIRTERS   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow you guys wanna hear some super funny stuff? I'm currently in a weird situation that normally never happens to me. I have this major issue now that i'm officially divorced & started dating again.
Ever since was about 16 i have been letting every girl come in contact with no off the back about my passion for women with gorgeous feet.Not saying that i have suddenly decided to stop doing just that;but this new situation is a bit different. I'm dating this gorgeous recently turned 18 year old girl from the Ukraine,whom i thought i had to be careful not to tarnish her mind to fast because of the fact that i'm 26 and horny as fuck! Turns out,this girl is waaaaaaaaaay more freakier than me.In all aspects that sounds like the move i should be glad to make.But although i have been real with her from day one and have told her everything about me,so that she is not surprised in the long run. This girl is absolutely demanding about everything. How she wants to be kissed,held,fucked & even eaten.Which is fun sometimes,but she absolutely hates and i repeat hates my foot fetish & thinks it's too weird. Meanwhile i kid you not...this little broad has amazing feet! I mean the very 1st time i spotted her feet i felt just like Eddie Murphy in boomerang when he finally saw robin given's feet the next morning when woke up before her to check out her peds as she just slept. After seeing her feet,i thought now a girl like this would love a foot guy for a boyfriend;because she has nice thick legs,her feet are size 7 1/2 and she always makes a big deal about her feet and hands having to always be done.She goes to the saloon every other week without failure. She a very sexy tattoo on the top of her foot like Brianna Beach,and to me i see her tattoo as a bulls eye. She always gets her pedicures done in elaborate colors and styles.When we came home from the movies last night...she looked so hot in this blue dress she wore,i decided to eat out again if you know what mean.In the process of eating her out,she got all hot and kicked off her flats and i glanced down and noticed she had a sexy teal"to me a blueish green color" pedicure on her toes and instantly i became super hard.Only problem is...i can do whatever i want to her,but she will not allow me to enjoy her feet.She says she hates feet and she will never allow to touch her feet or give me a footjob! This i swear to you all is a 1000% true! Meanwhile i feel like her feet are some of the hottest i have ever seen and i pray eventually she will cave in and allow me to at least show her what she is missing and what i need from her to make things complete. I constantly jerk off to the idea of what it would be like to blow loads all over her tattoo and gorgeous pedicured toes;but so far i'm not making any progress to have my way with her feet yet. Any suggestions people? please give me some advice as to what i should do. 1) get rid of her now. Or 2) stick it out a bit longer to see if she can be like all my other past conquest & finally give in to my hunger for her feet? So far this is all i dream of doing to her. Brianna Beach orders a load on to her sexy tattooed feet:WATCH!!! [Jerkoff]

[ June 22, 2010, 10:40 AM: Message edited by: SOLESQUIRTERS ]

Posts: 175 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Below the Ankles
Major Player
Member # 33795

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Below the Ankles   Email Below the Ankles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dump her ass and find somebody better, otherwise what's the point? If she's as gorgeous looking as you claim, then clearly you know how to get hot women -- go get another one. She has every right to deny your foot fetish, and you have every right to leave her for someone who won't.

--------------------
Foot Sniffers Local 151

Posts: 200 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mona
Foot Model
Member # 8351

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mona   Email Mona   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.avclub.com/articles/december-9-2009,36053/

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 1120 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SOLESQUIRTERS
Major Player
Member # 29802

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SOLESQUIRTERS   Author's Homepage   Email SOLESQUIRTERS   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
below,you are keeping it real and i appreciate that.
ofcourse i have thought about that;but i feel i would be junking a brand new benz,just because it has a flat.but i will give it more thought.thanks.

Posts: 175 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Get rid. Make sure she knows it's because she's unwilling to please you sexually.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree with the article that Mona posted.

Personally, I wouldn't put up with that girl, because she's a hypocrite.

Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Give her the ultimatum, if she isn't willing to become more open or at least give it a try then DTB.
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd say 'dump her'....but eventually.
In the short term I'd at least try and get some sleepy feet action, or maybe sniff her shoes and jack [Jerkoff] in them just for spite.

[Big Grin]

[ June 22, 2010, 01:57 PM: Message edited by: footjoyboy ]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DLipsch
All Pro Poster
Member # 127

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DLipsch   Email DLipsch   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Life's too short not to get what you want, when it's something as simple as this.

Do you get anything out of the relationship other than great sex? If not, your options are clear:

- Suffer in silence.
- Keep trying to change her mind (until you either piss her off or wear her down).
- Dump her.

You say she's very "demanding" -- even to the point of how she wants to be held -- so I don't think you're going to wear her down. And even if you do, it's not like she's ever going to enjoy your interest in her feet.

So that really leaves suffering in silence or dumping her. I'd dump her. There are plenty of girls out there who are great in bed and are perfectly happy to indulge you. If you don't think you'll ever be sexually fulfilled with her -- if you cannot live without having those feet -- send her packing.

Cheers,
DL

Posts: 841 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Are you in a commmitted relationship? Nope. You're just dating. You're back on the market.

To be real. When you're just dating there are women you:

1) have intellectual convo with
2) Have fun with
3) Have awesome sex with
4) eye candy
5) Digs your foot fetish
6) ect

While i'm single each girl offers me something different. When I find a girl that posseses numerous qualities then i'd settle down. Till then different women offer me different experiences. Don't dump her! She sounds fun! But don't limit yourself. It's funny. I think as she falls for you those barriers will drop. Feet really aren't that big of a deal.

Don't dump her unless she starts pressing for exclusivity and not willing to give you what you want.

GQ

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Soles, I feel for you, my friend. I've known plenty of girls in my life who hated feet, and didnt want their feet touched.

That having been said, the part that bothers me is the "never". She seems very unwilling to compromise, or indulge you in something she knows is important to you. That to me isn't caring or love, and I could never be with someone like that. I could understand if someone I was dating didnt want their feet touched or kissed all the time, but, if they loved me, I would want to them to compromise, and let me play with their feet at least sometimes, so that I could have my enjoyment too. To refuse you her feet 100% of the time shows her to be very selfish.

I don't think you should be forced to live without your fetish just because she says so. My advice: I would have one discussion with her, tell her you need her to compromise with you, and that you need to do things to her feet at least sometimes. If she still refuses, that to me shows she really doesn't care, and I would look for someone else then.

Good Luck.

Mitch

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SOLESQUIRTERS
Major Player
Member # 29802

thanks a lot mitchC. i'm thinking to play it out for about another month or so.or at least until she finally turns to me to voice her love and dedication to me. in the meantime,i'm going to keep pleasing her sexually,just because she said that most men never cater to her sexual needs.she says she likes other girls in the bed sometimes,anal and having her twat eaten.once all these things are things she will notice i always give in to...i think i will spring my fetish on her one more and final time.if she does not comply,than it's over.she is so far lucky that i enjoy banging her still.lol.
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Okay, what you said sounds reasonable. Good Luck. I hope she will return the love you have for her.

Mitch

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2nd. To God In Power
Hall Of Famer
Member # 23391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2nd. To God In Power   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There's just NO WAY IN HELL that I'm gonna be with somebody thats gonna be sexually selfish. Never have and never will.

--------------------
I'm 2nd. to God's power. I'm the semi-supreme being!

www.Facebook.com/AboveOmnipotence

Posts: 1315 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ozkar
All Pro Poster
Member # 13264

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ozkar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just got out of an unbalanced relationship.

You know what causes more long term damage to you than being frustrated because there isn't appropriate balance in the relationship?

Knowing that the signs were there early on that the right thing was to end it and realizing you deluded yourself into doing otherwise.

-Oz

Posts: 639 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links