Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » My New GF has the perfect feet but hates my fetish (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: My New GF has the perfect feet but hates my fetish
Elvzz
Hall Of Famer
Member # 14178

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elvzz   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sexy feet come and go but their willingness to share doesn't

IMHO

--------------------
 -
http://www.sexylongtoes.com
http://clips4sale.com/store/4445
http://images4sale.com/store/4445

Posts: 1704 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe-fu
Major Player
Member # 18036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe-fu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She's selfish. This is what I would do:

For the next few weeks...

• Fuck her good and do everything she demands (sexually or non-sexually)
    ...And since she's selfish sexually, you should test her to see if she's selfish in other things...
  • Be as cool as you've ever been, never act frustrated about the foot thing, but bring it up every once in a while and if she says no, then act cool..
  • During that period, ask her for a favor every once in a while (sexual and non-sexual), if she refuses or "forgets", act nonchalant about it.
  • Get her hooked and IN LOVE with you
  • Then sit down with her one day and tell her that the relationship is not going to work, that she is selfish, when she denies it (like all girls do) and try to turn it against you (like all girls do), mention the list of scenarios where you asked her to do something and she refused.

She'll feel like shit. [Nana]

Then you break up with her and tell her a relationship is not gonna work, but turn her into a fuck buddy since she will be addicted to your cock anyway... also, in order to be satisfied, she will put out and let you play with her feet because she knows that's the only way you're gonna fuck her.

Don't just break up with her because she won't put up with your fetish. Because:

• She will think she's perfect and she will justify herself calling you a freak, telling her friends that a guy once dumped her because she won't let him play with her feet (oh, trust me, she'll make you look bad)
  • Make her feel guilty about her role in the relationship, as a selfish bitch.
  • Use the next few weeks productively to make her realize what she will be missing out on when you break up with her. Much better than abruptly.

Breifly, I am saying what many others here are saying: Dump the bitch, except, I will add one more word: Dump the bitch, later.

[ June 23, 2010, 10:34 AM: Message edited by: mfdooms ]

Posts: 139 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
markn
All Pro Poster
Member # 13818

Icon 1 posted      Profile for markn   Email markn   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Solesquirters, I think it was quite right of you to be out front with your love of female feet with your girlfriend. Maybe if she saw there is thousands of freaks like you at wusfeetlinks.com she would loosen up a bit. I have faced the same brick wall you're looking at now. Win or lose with this one, your honesty will pay off one day.
Posts: 506 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sole, It seems like she in a way is holding this oer your head. She seems to be very clear about what pleasers her and expects you to comply but has an issue with your desires? questionable at best I had a female that I please one night in my college days and as soon as she was complete everything else was on lockdown for the night. The next time she called she got the voicemail. What would she do if you said you would not induldge her anal desires? she doesn't seem like she would be willing to give you some time to come around.

If she hates feet so much, why waste time on making them look appealing with the bright colors etc. Just seems like she may be holding this over your head with the hope that you will do all that she wants because she knows her feet turn you on. Tha choice is really yours and boils down to are you able to be in a long term relationsship with this person and deny what you love alot....feet?

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oh yeah any new clips?

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links