Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » NF Fashionistas' Finals Classic -- Audrina Patridge vs Kim Kardashian (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: NF Fashionistas' Finals Classic -- Audrina Patridge vs Kim Kardashian
footfetish&martini
Major Player
Member # 34060

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footfetish&martini   Email footfetish&martini   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by National:

For the shoemaker, fashion and culture have always been linked. Ferragamo began making shoes for Hollywood stars for both on and off the set throuhout in the 1920s. The shoe, after all, is perhaps the most famous of fetish objects. And if the shoe is a fetish, what could be more sexy than shoes made for legendary stars as Rita Hayworth, Audrey Hepburn, Ingrid Bergman, Ava Gardner, Katherine Hepburn, Greata Garbo, and Marlene Dietrich?

Salvatore Ferragamo,
Shoemaker of Dreams --

"Normally I do not institute new fashions, there are a number of dress and shoe designers who struggle to be -different- for the sake of being different, meaning that they want to impose a startling new fashion line upon the woman. But if designers must wait for their customers to become conscious of new styles who, then, determines fashion?… the answer is: new fashion begin in the mind of the designer."

From the Golden Era of Hollywood, through the generations enriched by captivations of Jane Fonda, Raquel Welch, Ann Margaret, Farrah Fawcett, Kelly LeBrock, to the actresses, models, and socialites who garner media attention thrugh the Present Day, their shoes, feet and beauty became topic of classic debate meant to live through the ages for future generation of stars add more intrigue to the topic.

In memory of the most lengendary shoe maker of all time, the National Fashionistas pays homage to Ferragamo by presenting the winner of this contest with the newest edition of his world-famous shoes so that it sparks desires for hot women the world over to appreciate his art and contributions.

Now, Audrina Patridge and Kim Kardashian await for the experience to live out the best admirations that come from winning the National Fashionistas, donning the Ferragamo's and be crowned ...

World's Sexiest Feet.

An awesome introduction to the finals. The words capture it perfectly and it helps remind people just a little bit of how Hollywood changed from generation to generation. The way you said it brings his work and dedication to what Ferragamo has done back to life. And it helps sell the point that each finalist is just moments away from being just as admired as those women who have entertained us in the past. Thanks for bring that up again, National.

quote:
Originally posted by foot_fashion_industry:
Here's a big reason why I voted Kim. While I do see Audrina back in the finals at some time in the future, I can't say the same about Kim. I really feel that if Kim loses this one, then we will never see her in the finals again. It's hard to believe that Kim is almost thirty. She's at her peak already and I don't see her getting much better. With Audrina, she still has more years left in her, and with her hot body and feet, I can see her making this far again. I think Kim needs this match more than Audrina does.

You got a point there. While I think both women want it just as bad as the other, Kim might see this match as her last chance of making it this far. That's not to say that she'll NEVER be back here, but compared to Audrina, this might be it for her when you consider the other women who did a great job in the AFC this year and the new women who will join the contest next year. But I still voted Audrina. Those who didn't vote for her must've not looked at any of her pictures. The first set, she looks great. The closeups of her feet are perfect. You don't see pictures like these everyday on this forum. Look at Audrina in her second set. That girl is so hot, that she's giving the SUN a tan; not the other way around. I love it how she lies on her back on the floating device. Just her by herself is enough to win votes. Look at the soles of her feet in that picture with Lauren. Kim's soles does not look that perfect. They're pretty damn hot, no doubt. They're not "Audrina" hot, though. The commercials are better than Kim's. That's how a sexy girl is SUPPOSED to eat a burger. She ate the burger more sexy than Kim ate that salad. Audrina is such a hottie, I bet a stunt double DID eat that burger for her, just as someone pointed it out earlier this week.

And Audrina in that outfit? C'mon! She's behind in the votes even after showing THAT?! Please, tell me that you're kidding, right? No girl in this forum can look like that and be as seductive as that. None of them.

I hope Audrina catches up and wins this thing.

Posts: 110 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Salvatore Ferragamo was born near Naples, Italy in 1898. One of 14 children born to parents who were poor farmers, he made his first pair of shoes when he was nine years old for his sisters to have something nice to wear to their first communion. He had found his calling.

Ferragamo studied shoemaking and by the time he was 14, had opened his own shoe shop with eventually six employees working for him. In 1914, Ferragamo moved to America. His brother helped him get a job in a shoe factory in Boston, but he was disillusioned by assembly line shoemaking. He firmly believed shoes should be handmade. He moved to Hollywood and opened an atelier to create custom shoes from his original designs.

It was not long before Salvatore Ferragamo was discovered by Hollywood starlets. He made shoes for Sophia Loren, Greta Garbo, Betty Davis, Ingrid Bergman, Ava Gardner, Rita Hayworth, Marlene Dietrich, Katherine Hepburn, Audrey Hepburn, Marilyn Monroe. Ferragamo became famous as the "shoemaker to the stars" and designed the famous ruby red shoes worn by Dorothy in the Wizard of Oz.

He was dissatisfied with the comfort of shoes and so studied human anatomy at the University of Southern California to learn about the weight distribution on the bones of the foot. In the artist's own words, "I discovered that the weight of the body when we are standing erect drops straight down on the arch of the foot. I constructed my revolutionary lasts [the solid form around which a shoe is molded], which supporting the arch, make the foot act like an inverted pendulum." This may have been his greatest contribution to footwear: the secret of how to make a beautiful shoe with a comfortable fit; the perfect combination of form and function.

In 1927, Ferragamo moved back to Italy, where he founded his eponymous shoe company in Florence. By the 1950s Salvatore Ferragamo had 700 employees who produced one shoe each per day, entirely by hand. He invented the invisible sandal in 1947 and the stiletto heel in 1955, both classics in women's footwear; but his most famous invention is perhaps the "Cage Heel".

Before he died in 1960, Salvatore Ferragamo was the most influential shoemaker in human history. He said he was inspired by architecture and art. Ferragamo was a visionary artist who created over 20,000 models of shoes and held 350 patents. In the words of the artist, "Normally I do not institute new fashions. There are a number of dress and shoe designers who struggle to be different for the sake of being different, meaning that they want to impose a startling new fashion line upon the woman. But if designers must wait for their customers to become conscious of new styles who, then, determines fashion? The answer is: new fashion begins in the mind of the designer. He must not stifle all his ideas merely because the world is not yet ready for them. I have no season."

Here's a look at Ferregamo's Museum.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u0Phh6SXqm0

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Millennium Wind
Board Regular
Member # 39525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Millennium Wind   Email Millennium Wind   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is one of the greatest matches EVER. While I can understand why Kim is currently in the lead, I voted for Audrina. I'm with everyone who stated why they voted Audrina. Her body is so much better than Kim's. Audrina has the perfect body and her feet show that they are just as perfect. I also agree that Audrina's commercial was better. Speaking of that commercial, I also read comments left on YouTube. Here are some of them that made me laugh:

"WTH that burger isbigger than her face lol"
"she probably pukedthe hell out of herself after the shootings."

Here's a comment that REALLY caught my attention. After reading this comment, look at that commercial again. He said: "in case you haven't noticed, she didn'ttake an actual bite on that burger. it switches to another scene the moment she take a bite. they just put in the crunching noises."

"no one bitesa burger andhas a completely clean face"
"The Kim Kardashian one was sooooooo much better"
"i would do things to that body that are illegal in most states."

To be fair, though, here are some comments on that Kim commercial.

"What salad are they talking about. I didnt see a salad"
"this makes me want to eat Kim Kardashian, not salad."
"who eats salad with their hands?"
"why is there pink semen on that apple?"
"whore"

This is getting close. I hope Audrina wins. Her pictures are great and so are her feet.

Posts: 40 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
18th Floor
Elite Trooper
Member # 35007

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 18th Floor   Email 18th Floor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by nusuth:

my highest praise to National for putting on the best tournament that he's run.. but on the hand, i am sad that tuesdays won't be the same now that i wont have a chance to vote.

Same here. It was such a thrill to go through another season of his most fantastic celebrity foot contest. I will certainly miss this contest while it's taking its break for the rest of the year. The two finalists deserve to be where they are right now and it is going to be such a sight to see who wins and who winds up losing. To have this contest see either Kim or Audrina lose in the final match of the year makes for a dramatic story only the this contest can tell. This is like Wrestlemania. Sort of like Hulk Hogan vs Ultimate Warrior. Two monster fan favorites, but one of them has to lose. The stakes cannot get any higher than this.

I like that Sugarbaby song. A catchy song to end this contest. That video was crazy. Anyway, it has been the best thrill ride I've been on, even though my AnnaLynne got eliminated. I'll still be happy with whoever winds up winning this.

Posts: 448 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CodyNice
Member # 39638

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CodyNice     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Duffy is absolutely right. I don't watch the Hills. It's more entertaining to watch paint dry. I'd much rather live the night life with the Kardashians. The sisters are hot. Even if they're taken, they must know some hot sluts. Like the girls who work for Kourtney is that DASH store. The whole crew is nuts. If I were great friends with Scott (Kourtney's husband), I'll be at his nightclub every night and all the hot girls will come my way. I bet more girls watch the Hills than men do.

I do love Audrina. Her pictures are so hot. But I like Kim better. Those pictures with her sister at that yacht was what sold me.

Posts: 1 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
caseman
Major Player
Member # 33975

Icon 1 posted      Profile for caseman   Email caseman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
KIM KARDASHIAN IS WORLD CHAMPION!!!!

What an incredible feeling!!!! YES, KIM IS CHAMPION!!!

And by a VOTE? How insane is that?

Kim deserves it and it was a good wake up call for anyone who underestimated her. Maybe that Paris Hilton guy was the deciding vote. If so, than what a way to get back at Audrina. I don't care how it's done. The fact is Kim is champion and the rest of 2010 belongs to her.

Posts: 191 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree, caseman. What a crazy margin of victory. [Laugh]
Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Duffy
Major Player
Member # 33742

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Duffy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Megan Fox in the Finals Classic: 1-0
Audrina Patridge in the Finals Classic: 0-1.

That means Megan Fox is still better.

Posts: 196 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footfetish&martini
Major Player
Member # 34060

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footfetish&martini   Email footfetish&martini   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can't believe Audrina lost. What the fuck happened? Audrina had closeups of her gorgeous feet. Audrina has a better bikini body. The soles of her feet are better than Kim's. She was topless. Kim had none of those. I can't believe it.
Posts: 110 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
@Duffy: H2H trumps overall finals record.

Bazinga.

Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
caseman
Major Player
Member # 33975

Icon 1 posted      Profile for caseman   Email caseman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kim's body is bangin, her publicity stunt with her sister by the pool was hot. She played to the photographers well. Her shoe department pics were just flat out amazing and her Special Appeals pictures were nicely done. They made up for the closeups that Audrina's pictures had.

Plus, nobody watches the Hills. As hot as Audrina is, I still can't get myself to see it.

Besides, like Kim once said, "Nobody fucks with the Kardashians."

Posts: 191 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Duffy
Major Player
Member # 33742

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Duffy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by combine_hunter:
@Duffy: H2H trumps overall finals record.

Bazinga.

True. But considering how Audrina just lost, her win over Megan Fox means nothing now. What's a better record is how they did in the finals. Right now, Audrina has nothing to show for it. Megan Fox has one world championship to Audrina's zero.
Posts: 196 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

So because Audrina won over Megan by two votes and lost to the champ by one vote, her win over Megan means nothing.

Sorry, buddy, I don't buy that.

It does say something about the person making it, though.

Duffy
Major Player
Member # 33742

Her win over Megan would mean everything had she beaten Kim Kardashian to win it all. People will always remember what happened in the finals more than what happened in the semi's. Audrina had momentum going into that match against Kim because Megan was the favorite to win it. Audrina took that momentum into the finals and didn't win. To me, winning the championship means much more than winning the semi's to make the finals.

At the time, that win over Megan was big news. Now, all it is is a momentum wasted. One vote can make a world of difference. In this case, one vote has Kim on top of the world while Audrina is left in despair.

National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
All great things must come to an end. After 267 matches, we finally have a winner having full mastery in an art that comprised of the epitome of every class that men deem of sexual appeal and arousing curiosity. Someone who is Fashionista savvy and a world-known of familiarity. Someone who is arguably the most dominating celebrity in all of Foot Fetish Hollywood over the last two years. Someone who we can call Champion.

--

Kim Kardashian was the first girl who I announced for the up-coming 2009 season. Of the women who I announced, Kim received the most buzz and hype. I knew that with her name added to the contest, that she was going to help me draw more interest from the men into becoming a part of the spectacle and enjoyment that was bound to flourish for the Fashionistas.

Things became even more interesting when I randomly selected Kim's name to be placed in the same division as Carmen Electra, who was the defending World Champion. What became of that, turned out to be the most talked-about rivalry in National Fashionistas history. There were other, smaller rivalries going afloat in the contest. But the Carmen/Kim saga became the first MEGA rivalry. They are also great friends, which added to the appeal of the game.

After failing in second round of the playoffs in 2009 (after losing to Carmen Electra of all people), people knew there still a lot left in Kim's tank for the following season.

Here is the look back to the season Kim Kardashian had this year.

Regular Season:
Week 1 -- Ashley Tisdale - WIN
Week 2 -- Jessica Alba - LOSS
Week 3 -- Eva Mendes - WIN
Week 4 -- Annalynne McCord - LOSS
Week 5 -- Carmen Electra - WIN
Week Six Appeal -- ////////
Week 7 -- Carrie Underwood - WIN
Week 8 -- Vanessa Hudgens - WIN
Week 9 -- Charlize Theron - WIN
Week 10 -- Ali Larter - WIN
Week 11 -- Jessica Simpson - WIN
Week 12 -- Charlize Theron - WIN
Week THIR13EN -- Carmen Electra - WIN
Week 14 -- Eva Longoria - WIN
Week 15 -- Ashley Tisdale - WIN
Week 16 -- Blake Lively - WIN
Week 17 -- Olivia Wilde - WIN

Playoffs:
Divisional Class -- Jessica Alba - WIN
Class Championship -- Marisa Miller - WIN

Finals Classic -- Audrina Patridge - WIN

The win that saved her season was that win against Carmen Electra in Week 5. Had she lost that match, she would've found herself three wins behind a Carmen Electra who almost never loses a match. That win rejuvenated her spirits and that turned into a twelve-game winning streak to end the regular season.

----

Here's a direct quote from me back on September 13, 2009, when I was revealing more girls who would be in the 2010 contest. Here's what I said when I was about to unveil Audrina Patridge:

"This reality show personality has made her name in Hollywood as a costar of the MTV reality program The Hills. Her talent in acting is far above her castmates in reality, as it differs from script. She has an ability to bring happiness and charm to all those whom cross her path, she stands on firm foundation as many would crumble if being under constant attack from sick people trying to bring her down. She is a rare beauty with class and determination to fulfill her dreams.

"But having said that, Kim Kardashian has to deal with Carmen Electra was her biggest rival. The girl who I'm about to announce has specific a place of bringing down Kardashian, too (I'm not making this up). She is trying to work a deal to have her own reality show that will have her family members in it. All in an attempt to draw more viewers than ANY of the Kardashian sisters. Who can blame her? Here is Audrina Patridge...."

My Goodness, does Destiny have a strange way of making things come together in ways that they are supposed to. After making that announcement, little did I know that those very same two women would wind up seeing each other for the first time in celebrity foot contest HISTORY.

The Fashionistas was proud to present Audrina Patridge vs. Kim Kardashian in where the entire world was at stake.

Audrina drawing more viewers than Kim or her sisters? Ms Kardashian wasn't having any of that. Although the match was decided my a single vote, that difference brought joy and elation to Kim who has her arms raised high, her quest realized, her challenges overcome. That one vote left Audrina expended, breathing in loneliness. Unwilling to surrender, Audrina has been stripped of her dream.

We now go backstage to where some hot chick is standing by with Audrina Patridge:

HOT CHICK: Audrina, the scene around you is quite somber. It's quiet from your hopes and dreams of becoming champion in your rookie season being snapped. It must be tough knowing that you were THIS close from winning everything. What must be going through your head right now?

AUDRINA: (after staying quiet for a few seconds) I don't know. I'm at a loss for words. I thought I had this right where I wanted it. But Kim was the better girl this time. I congratulate her.

HOT CHICK: Any thoughts on how your first season in the Fashionistas went?

AUDRINA: It went well. Better than I thought, actually. I want to thank National for giving me the opportunity to make the best name for myself under the brightest of lights in celebrity foot fetish contests, and to all my fans who supported me from Day One. I'm trying to hold back some tears because I don't want people to see this side of me, but I love you all and I deeply apologize ... deeply apologize for not giving you the happiness you deserve.

HOT CHICK: It's okay to cry, sweetheart. At least you're the National Class Champion. That's the championship named right after this contest. Holding that title hold very high regards in it's own rights.

AUDRINA: You're right. But right now, I need to be alone, relax. When my head clears, I'll be thinking about next year. And by this time next year, it'll be Audrina -- World's Sexiest Feet.

----

Salvatore Ferragamo --

Salvatore is regarded as the most legendary shoemaker of all time, becoming the inspiration for other famous shoe designer to master their practice of giving the most accentuate recognition to the art and amazement of women's feet. He made shoes for movie stars such as Joan Crawford and Gloria Swanson, as well as for films such as Cecil B. DeMille's The Ten Commandments.

Ferragamo was always recognized as a visionary, and his designs ranged from the strikingly bizarre objet d'art to the traditionally elegant, often serving as the main inspiration to other footwear designers of his time and beyond.

The world's most renowned shoe artist opened up his first store in 1927 over in Florence, Italy. That place houses the company's flagship store and museum. Since then, throughout its history, the company has been known for innovative designs and use of materials. Such ingenuity goes back to Salvatore's time in California, when he studied anatomy to make shoes which were more comfortable. Notable innovations include the wedge heel, the shell-shaped sole, the ‘invisible’ sandal, metal heels and soles, the 18-carat gold sandal, the sock-shoe, sculpture heels, and the gloved arch shoe created for the Maharani of Cooch Behar in 1938.Metal-reinforced stiletto heels were made famous by Marilyn Monroe. The company is also known for the ‘Gancino’ decoration, the ‘Vara’ patent ballet pump, the Salvatore bag and the use of patchwork.

Salvatore worked with film stars and celebrities from his earliest days in Hollywood. Clients over the years included Audrey Hepburn, Sophia Loren and Greta Garbo, as well as Andy Warhol and Diana, Princess of Wales. The company made Margaret Thatcher's famous handbags and for King Jigme Khesar Namgyal Wangchuck during the coronation on November 6, 2008 in Thimpu, Bhutan.

The National Femme Fashionistas pays homage to what he means to the appreciation that embodies the female foot. The NF Fashionistas has brought his legacy to the people of this forum so they can become familiar to who he was. What better way for his work to pay off than to have the coronation of the famous femme who proved her case better than anyone else this year?

His life story and dedication in the 1920s and 1930s has been restored to the present day to give thanks to that girl who will go on the list where Marlene Dietrich's name can be found.

The coronation of Kim Kardashian is the last image we will see all year. Putting those shoes on for her was the loving thing I did for her. With photographers flashing everywhere and the world watching, it gives others the sense that foot admiration is an art form.

Kim Kardashian wears the Salvatore Ferragamo. With it, she carries the title of World's Sexiest Feet.

----

Kim continued the trend on how the AFC was that class that couldn't be messed with.

AFC vs NFC in 2010 Regular Season --

American Female Class won 39 matches.
National Female Class won 25 matches.

This season gave us everything. The most spectacular matches. Spectacular pictures. New storylines along with old storylines that opened new chapters. Megan Fox suffered her first loss in her career to Jessica Alba back in Week 11. Marisa Miller, as the Official Symbol of the AFC, did an excellent job in carrying that responsibility and being in the lead of a class that meant business with hot women and a lot of winning.

Jennifer Aniston and Jessica Simpson were the first women in history to move from one class to another. While Simpson did worse, Aniston had a Cinderella-like season, becoming the second woman to make the playoffs after having only one win after the first four weeks of the season.

This season saw Ashley Tisdale facing Vanessa Hudgens for the first time in their lives. A season where Young Hollywood planted their presence. Along with the two girls I just mentioned, AnnaLynne McCord, Jessica Stroup, Emma Stone, and Blake Lively made the kept the contest young and fresh.

A season where the Scarlett Letters of Torment was an ongoing ordeal for Johansson. A National Class Champion in 2008, a Wild Card in 2009, became an afterthought and her love forgotten in 2010. To see someone like her go to waste the way she did was quite repelling.

A season where Megan Fox got ousted in the Class Championship by Audrina Patridge before losing to the woman who now stands in front of the world as the newest holder of the Salvatore Ferragamo's and your World's Sexiest Feet.

----

Thanks to everyone for making this season a historical story teller. I've been doing this long enough to know how to run it with my eyes closed! But believe me when I say that it's not an easy job being the Commissioner of the National Femme Fashionistas. As much fun as I have had with everyone, I've been waiting to take this off-season break for a while. A time for me to relax and not have to worry about looking for the following week's pictures and organizing how I want to present them.

This contest has been a dream come true for me to put together and better dream come reality to see the number of people who support and love this game. This is always a sad time for me, as there will be no more matches for the rest of the year. I always look back and remember the time when I organized the season's schedule for every girl and realized how far this season has gone along.

At the time the contest started, there were 32 women, when temperatures were 10-30 degrees Fahrenheit with snow storms being a regular occurrence. That was a long time ago.

Thanks to everyone for giving me the reason to make this contest your passion and pastime.

Kim Kardashian is your World Champion.

Kim Kardashian
World's Sexiest Feet --
http://www.imagebam.com/image/67468d87211904

It is an honor to have Kim Kardashian cement her legacy by winning this contest.

----

The NEW season of the National Femme Fashionistas returns on February 8, 2011 and it will run through July 2, 2011.

Kim & Company will be there. And so will everyone else.

--National

[ July 05, 2010, 12:54 AM: Message edited by: National ]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links