Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » NF Fashionistas' Finals Classic -- Audrina Patridge vs Kim Kardashian (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: NF Fashionistas' Finals Classic -- Audrina Patridge vs Kim Kardashian
DSW
Major Player
Member # 35008

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DSW   Email DSW   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A fantastic read, National. Every week you come up with a great narrative on how the week finished. I knew that you were going to come up with something to finish out the year. This closes out what has been a great year for celebrity feet. Although my picks didn't win it, it was still a fantastic ride. I've jinxed every girl who I picked in the playoffs. I wanted Olivia Wilde and Megan Fox to face each other in the finals. Didn't happen. With Audrina left, I picked her to win. That didn't happen.

Audrina had some excellent pictures and Kim managed to find a way. That is an excellent performance from Kim. She's a very popular woman in the foot fetish community. I suppose it was Kim's time to finally win one. I hope she enjoys the champion while she has it. Because next year, I think we're going to have a new champion. I don't see her repeating it.

That Audrina interview was a great piece to add into your post, National. It's like what you see in sports when the manager of the losing team in the championship round is interviewed right outside the team's locker room while the winners are still outside celebrating with the fans. I feel for Audrina. She is one of the more lovable people in this contest and it is heart breaking to see her lose like that. If there's one girl who deserves least stress and trauma, it's Audrina.

This was my first season being a part of this contest. Thanks, National, for everything you've done for us. It has been a thrill.

By the way, I really dig your avatar. That signature is hot as well.

Posts: 221 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footfetish&martini
Major Player
Member # 34060

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footfetish&martini   Email footfetish&martini   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by National:

Audrina Patridge
National Class Champion

Charm beauty, her ability to warm hearts and love unconditionally. Acting and strong bonds with family and friends.

quote:
Originally posted by National:
She has an ability to bring happiness and charm to all those whom cross her path, she stands on firm foundation as many would crumble if being under constant attack from sick people trying to bring her down. She is a rare beauty with class and determination to fulfill her dreams.

If someone has never heard of Audrina, those words are great to use as an introduction. The image of seeing Audrina lose in the final stages of this contest, to see her walk off the field with her head looking at the floor, not wanting to acknowledge the fans cheering Kim's victory, is one of those Kodak moments in this contest's history, whether you were rooting for her or not. To see Audrina lose in the finals is a dramatic event that can only happen in this game. For someone like Audrina to lose shows that this game is stacked with hot girls.

Audrina certainly gave a valiant effort. We'll see how she does next time. But Kim is on top of the world now.

Thanks National for giving us the time and joy of celebrating celebrity women's feet in ways that are more exciting than anything else in this forum. It was certainly worth the adventure. I'm going to miss this game a lot.

Posts: 110 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i have to laugh at Duffy for finding any way possible to justify megan's loss. i feel bad for a fan that can't accept reality.

that said, i am a little shocked that kim beat audrina, but not as shocked once i saw the scoring. i demand a recount! i smell fraud! there were hanging chads!

oh well.. time to hang up the voting for a while and wait for next season.

once again, thank you National for the entertainment.

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foot_fashion_industry
Elite Trooper
Member # 33265

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foot_fashion_industry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's nice to see Kim win it. She's already a big star in the foot fetish world. I think she deserves a championship. I voted for Kim even though I felt that Audrina was going to win it. I felt Audrina was the favorite being on how popular she was thoughout the whole year and how she won almost every match. Seeing how the match turned out, there can't be much more debate that the better woman won this match. The match was back and forth in the early goings. But when Kim finally caught up to her and retook the lead, that's how it stayed. I guess the people really felt that Kim deserved it more than Audrina. Almost every match in the playoffs this year was pretty close, so it was no surprise to see this one being close as well. And let me tell you, had there been 85 voters, instead of 115, there would've been some heated debate as to whether their girl would've won had there been at least an extra 15 voters. But the fact that we had MORE voters this time than at any other time, shows that Kim can fight through.

I'm one of those who feels that Kim won't finish next year as champion. I still feel that Audrina, being a few years younger than Kim, has a better chance of making the finals than Kim does. You also have to consider that the competition has been getting tougher over the years. For the first two years, we had a good idea of who the top four or five were. But this year was so much better because there were NUMEROUS women who were going well enough to win the whole thing, especially in the AFC. In the AFC, the difference between the 1 seed and the 6th seed was two wins. Just two. It could've been any one of those girl's tournament.

I was also reading comments from Duffy and Combine_Hunter. I will have to say that I'm more on Duffy's side than I am on Combine's side. Yeah, Audrina was better than Megan in that one match they had, and it certainly gives you some bragging rights, even more so since those two won't see each other until next year. But that argument, in general, does not say a whole lot, especially now that Audrina lost in the finals. I agree with Duffy that if Audrina won, then people would be talking about that win over Megan even more. Now, people are talking about Kim, less about Audrina, even LESS about Megan. I also agree that winning the entire thing is so much more significant than just winning a match that advances you further in the tournament, even if that match was the semi's. I mean, the goal is to win the whole thing and Audrina didn't do it.

Earlier in the year, Jessica Alba defeated Megan Fox after she went undefeated for a year and a half. That win was treated as if she won the championship. What happened to Alba? She didn't even make it to the semis. That win over Megan now means nothing (or very little) to Jessica Alba because Alba is the Peyton Manning of this contest in that she has a FANTASTIC regular season, but she's anything but fantastic in the playoffs. With that elimination from the playoffs, Alba was forgotten, and so the memory of that victory over Megan doesn't carry so much weight anymore.

An analogy: If you're somewhat into basketball, you'll remember last year in the playoffs how LeBron James hit a shot from half court at the last second of the game to help his team win. EVERYBODY was talking about it for the next couple of days, thinking that that one moment can spark the team and go on to win the NBA championship. What happened? His team went on to lose that series and NO ONE was talking about the shot heard around the world. It was as if it never happened. Because it became all meaningless.

Audrina's win over Megan Fox was the best thing that happened to her this year. Not that she won the world championship.

This has been a great year for the contest and thanks so much for giving us so much fun and enjoyment throughout the season.

Posts: 308 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links