Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Foot Tattoos - Commonplace - Question on them? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Foot Tattoos - Commonplace - Question on them?
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As an artist, I often like the artwork, just not on the body. I'm not one who thinks that people get them because of all these mental issues and such. I frankly hate needles, so I'd never get them. If that wasn't the case and I had some money to spend, I might have myself an Egyptian hieroglyph or two - maybe something with Anubis or Isis. In the long run I see people who get tattoos to be like people who always get the newest cellphone, hottest car, collect this or that - they just enjoy it and have a passion for it.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As a general rule, I usually don't care for "permanent" ink on feet. That said, it depends on the girl, the feet, and the tattoo.

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
markn
All Pro Poster
Member # 13818

Icon 1 posted      Profile for markn   Email markn   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have never supported placing a tattoo on anything, especially a beautiful female foot. There was an attractive model on a canadian site who had a tattoo of a large lizard on her ankle. That was extreme. If I were offered to turn away from Elizabeth or Cierra's artwork I could not do it. They would receive ample pampering and love regardless of a bit of ink. There is no "black and white" answer to the question of tattoo approval.
Posts: 506 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
goodguyneighbor
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2824

Icon 1 posted      Profile for goodguyneighbor   Author's Homepage   Email goodguyneighbor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Think about it this way, to the average person, tattoos are way more appealing than feet.

Hopefully all the haters at least accept the reality that foot tattoos are popular in the same spirit that no one likes to be judged negatively for being a foot enthusiast.

Afterall it's the same freewheeling spirit that makes tolerance and personal freedom to indulge in whatever your fancy possible.

--------------------
 -
website
clips

Posts: 1090 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DLipsch
All Pro Poster
Member # 127

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DLipsch   Email DLipsch   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I get what you're saying and appreciate where you're coming from, goodguyneighbor, but it's apples and oranges.

By the numbers, Phil Collins' music, McDonald's hamburgers and Axe body spray also are quite popular, but it doesn't make them particularly good. And by the same measure, a foot fetish is more palatable to the average person than a steaming pile of animal waste left on the doorstep, but there's no relationship between the two. Putting the popularity of tattoos vs. the acceptability of foot fetishists is a false comparison.

If you enjoy seeing human graffiti, knock yourself out. I don't personally care for it, and I wouldn't go out of my way to voice my opinion (except for the fact that someone asked the question in the original post [Smile] ), and I wouldn't stop you from getting one or enjoying one on someone else, or even try to change your mind.

But I don't see body art as a sign of a freewheeling spirit -- I see it as blind obeisance to a faux sense of being "edgy" or "dangerous."

Motorcycle gang members who ride loud choppers and festoon themselves with tattoos ... now that's edgy and/or dangerous. But every middle-class dad with a weekend Harley and a barbed-wire tattoo on their upper arm ... that's kind of pathetic. Inked-up girls from White Bread Suburbia are in the same boat ... they just don't have the credibility necessary to pull off the look. It's a little like watching children playing dress-up -- only much more permanent.

I also recognize the fact that it may be a generational thing. I'm in my 40s -- my early 40s, thank you -- and tattoos have certain connotations to people of my demographic. I get that those younger than me consider inking themselves up as merely adding decoration (an unnecessary act, I submit). For them, I say body art isn't being at all freespirited or original -- it's hewing to mediocre trendiness.

In my opinion, that is.

Cheers,
DL

P.S. -- Sorry for the term-paper-length dissertation. Just moving the conversation forward.

Posts: 841 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here are a few for those who like them.

Tatted Feet

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If the tattoos are kick-ass and edgy, then I won't mind them. I generally don't mind her having tattoos in many places of her body. Again, I'm talking about ink that has been done buy some top-notch artist. For examples, those Suicide Girls have amazing tattoos.

Suicide Girl --
http://www.imagebam.com/image/b2ec9f90306292

Amazing tattoos, that girl! I wouldn't mind messing around with her. But if I had to make a choice between a girl like her and a female without them, I'm going with the one who sports no tattoos at all. Tattoos on feet bother me more than tattoos on other parts of the body.

quote:
Originally posted by A&F_FootDude_05:
Now I almost feel like I want my girl to have a foot tattoo of some sort.

For me, that's where the party stops. If I held an audition to look for the Perfect Feet, those with any tattoo on it will be automatically disqualified. Same goes for the woman with a perfect body. I don't understand how a tattoo on the foot makes it perfect? To me, the design will have you looking at the tattoo more than you would the feet.

Tattoos like the one from that girl whose picture I just showed look best on HOT and YOUNG chicks. As she gets older, they look more disgusting. It'll make her look older than what she actually is. It makes them look more trashy Older women without tattoos look better than those with them. I think those with tattoos don't stop and think how they might look on them 20-40 years into the future.

To sum this up best, Kim Kardashian was once asked why she doesn't have a tattoo. She answered by saying, "Now why would I put a bumper sticker on a Bentley?"

Regardless of how you feel about Kim, she does have a good point.

--National

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ExoticFemFeet
The Legend
Member # 32686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExoticFemFeet   Email ExoticFemFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by FIASCo:
it depends on the girl, the feet, and the tattoo.

I agree with this & some other comments.For me it depends on the girl,the feet,the tattoo/design as fiasco said.Some chicks feet may have looked nicer before getting the tattoo,where as on others tattoos may enhance the appeal

I really like this babe,her complexion,her pretty feet & the tattoo i posted in the adult section:
http://www.footfetishtube.com/video/2360/lesson-learned-part5 [Drool] [Hump]

pic i posted awhile ago [Drool]
http://i476.photobucket.com/albums/rr128/TOPC-KRIT/app5770711254527789.jpg

[ July 27, 2010, 01:11 AM: Message edited by: lust4latinafeet ]

--------------------
 -
JURARRI 818 says:
I think all latin american countries have beautiful feet, also the natural beauty that some womens feet come with, i feel is present all over latin america.

Posts: 3262 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
overall, i'd have to say i do like well done tattoos on a woman's foot and i have liked the idea of my wife getting one. on the other hand, i typically dont care for tattoos in general and the biggest reason is that i cant imagine what ever someone tattoos on themselves being there FORVER. sure, that ripped skin showing your ribs looks pretty nifty on your fit 24YO body.. but what the hell is that gonna look like when you are 50 and your skin is looser and sagging? taking that forward, i know that i'd be nuts over a nice tattoo on my wife's foot, but what is it gonna look like in 30 years? a good point that i hadnt thought of was also.. would i get bored with it? no how much i might love a nail color on her toes, i do enjoy a change.

so bottom line is.. i guess i like them on feet that i am not going to have to look at for years and years. [Laugh]

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DLipsch
All Pro Poster
Member # 127

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DLipsch   Email DLipsch   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by nusuth:
i guess i like them on feet that i am not going to have to look at for years and years. [Laugh]

And therein lies the rub. If it's a temporary thing -- like piercings, odd haircuts and unusual nail polish colors -- game on. They let you be exotic without doing any real personal damage (for the most part). But tattoos are different. They're permanent. And they'll reflect particularly poorly on the bearer's decision-making skills in 20 or 30 years, when that cute little dolphin on the ankle starts looking like a bruised Easter egg.

The fastest-growing segment of the cosmetic medical industry? Tattoo removal. Painful, skin-searing, dermal-scraping tattoo removal. And the hell of it is, it's less effective the older you get. So good luck with that, kids!

The Kim Kardashian quote that National referenced sums it up perfectly. It's actually a play off a classic Chris Rock line, about putting rims on a Bentley, but either one applies here.

Cheers,
DL

P.S. -- We're losing Constitutional rights by the day in Washington, we're taxed up to our eyeballs by the government, multinational corporations are screwing up our oceans and marshlands, and terrorists are trying to obtain nuclear weapons to precipitate Armageddon and kill us all. But tattoos? That's where I draw the goddamned line! My outrage starts here! [Smile]

Posts: 841 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Dick Lipschitz:
I get what you're saying and appreciate where you're coming from, goodguyneighbor, but it's apples and oranges.

By the numbers, Phil Collins' music, McDonald's hamburgers and Axe body spray also are quite popular, but it doesn't make them particularly good. And by the same measure, a foot fetish is more palatable to the average person than a steaming pile of animal waste left on the doorstep, but there's no relationship between the two. Putting the popularity of tattoos vs. the acceptability of foot fetishists is a false comparison.

If you enjoy seeing human graffiti, knock yourself out. I don't personally care for it, and I wouldn't go out of my way to voice my opinion (except for the fact that someone asked the question in the original post [Smile] ), and I wouldn't stop you from getting one or enjoying one on someone else, or even try to change your mind.

But I don't see body art as a sign of a freewheeling spirit -- I see it as blind obeisance to a faux sense of being "edgy" or "dangerous."

Motorcycle gang members who ride loud choppers and festoon themselves with tattoos ... now that's edgy and/or dangerous. But every middle-class dad with a weekend Harley and a barbed-wire tattoo on their upper arm ... that's kind of pathetic. Inked-up girls from White Bread Suburbia are in the same boat ... they just don't have the credibility necessary to pull off the look. It's a little like watching children playing dress-up -- only much more permanent.

I also recognize the fact that it may be a generational thing. I'm in my 40s -- my early 40s, thank you -- and tattoos have certain connotations to people of my demographic. I get that those younger than me consider inking themselves up as merely adding decoration (an unnecessary act, I submit). For them, I say body art isn't being at all freespirited or original -- it's hewing to mediocre trendiness.

In my opinion, that is.

Cheers,
DL

P.S. -- Sorry for the term-paper-length dissertation. Just moving the conversation forward.

I 'm on board with both your posts .......

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Dick Lipschitz:

The Kim Kardashian quote that National referenced sums it up perfectly. It's actually a play off a classic Chris Rock line, about putting rims on a Bentley, but either one applies here.

Yeah. She said this on an episode of the Wendy Williams Show a few months ago. She and her sister, Khole, were guests on the show. Khole was talking about a tattoo she has on her wrist (?) of her husband's name. That's when Kim was asked about why she doesn't have one. And that's where the quote came from. When Kim said that, the crowd saw that as Kim's little way of dissing her sister, and you can tell that Khole wasn't too happy about it. She thought that was Kim's way of saying that she's not hot. Kim apologized and said that Khole is also a hot car. But she didn't compare her to a Bently. Khole felt she was put down by her sister.

--National

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ExoticFemFeet
The Legend
Member # 32686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExoticFemFeet   Email ExoticFemFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wanna see the episode from i don't know what show it was,maybe "keeping up with the kardashians"where Kim talks about foot fetish & people wanting to suck her toes [Tongue]

--------------------
 -
JURARRI 818 says:
I think all latin american countries have beautiful feet, also the natural beauty that some womens feet come with, i feel is present all over latin america.

Posts: 3262 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe-fu
Major Player
Member # 18036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe-fu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by goodguyneighbor:
I've always loved them, because foot tattoos readily signal that they're at least 18 and probably open minded. Makes my job easier+ they're cute.

In most states, you can get a tattoo if you're under 18 with parents permission. Also, many tattoo parlors don't ask for ID or she can find somebody to do it for her who simply has the equipment. It's not that difficult, I remember many girls back in the day who were 15, 16, 17 and had tattoos.

Also, how does it show that she's open-minded with a tattoo? It might simply mean that she's a sheep, and gets a tattoo because "all her friends" have tattoos, it has nothing to do with being open-minded. Shit.

That being said I don't mind a simple tattoo, usually above the ankles. A girl I used to know had a tattoo on her foot that read: R.I.P. 'her cousins name' May got be with him. Shit, I don't wanna lick her feet and think about somebody who died, and with all the "sinful" things I'll be doing to her feet, I sure as hell don't want to be doing it with the lord's name on it.

[ July 29, 2010, 01:56 AM: Message edited by: mfdooms ]

Posts: 139 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links