Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Worlds tallest model! (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Worlds tallest model!
Mrlhf
Board Regular
Member # 31926

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mrlhf   Email Mrlhf   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Watched Access Hollywood today and saw the worlds tallest model. Her name is eve. She's 6ft 8in tall and has size 14 feet! Anyone know her?
Posts: 31 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footiekhan
All Pro Poster
Member # 14491

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footiekhan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No, but I'd love to see a pic of her... and her BIG feet. [Fingers Crossed]
Posts: 726 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bison4me
Major Player
Member # 21530

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bison4me     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here she is, she's an Aussie: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QRD4d-QILUk&feature=related
Posts: 190 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brek
Major Player
Member # 28601

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brek     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
amazon eve look more like manazon steve.
I LOLed at this comment.
Posts: 128 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Skittlzrapper
Elite Trooper
Member # 9922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Skittlzrapper   Email Skittlzrapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Creepy.. way to tall
Posts: 286 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i was actually considering working with this model at one point when she passed through Atlanta (simply for her size) and i did some extensive research prior to negotiating.

She was formerly a male. Basically a transgender who has undergone numerous phases of the transition surgery.

I found out his/her alias name and that ended up being a key point that led me to research more and i found out he/she currently provides consultation to other transgendered people who are looking to transition into their appropriate sex.

He/she seems like a decent person so I don't want to tarnish the reputation she has worked hard for. However, I do find it somewhat dishonest to advertise herself for sessions and whatnot w/o explaining she was a he, but i guess technically after all the surguries he is a she now.

Anyway, one can easily see the reasons for her wise choice to NOT be upfront about the sex change. It would negatively affect her business opportunities.

I will not provide any information to the details of my research other than my own word. However, if anyone is in utter dying need of confirmation of the revealing details, I can provide you with proof for a very steep fee.

I do not want to spread this info about her in mainstream circles for the obvious reasons that it will certainly tarnish what she has worked for. Foot fetishists though should beware if transgendered feet are not your thing. That is my free advice.

[ August 07, 2010, 04:09 AM: Message edited by: Tyler D. ]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gimmiethemtoes
Elite Trooper
Member # 28885

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gimmiethemtoes   Email gimmiethemtoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd hit that.
Posts: 274 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DLipsch
All Pro Poster
Member # 127

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DLipsch   Email DLipsch   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by xyzhousexyz:
I'd hit that.

+1

Just being honest here.

Cheers,
DL

Posts: 841 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tyler,

What sessions does this 'model' offer?

Are you talking about legit photo-op stuff, or is she a fetish model as well?

Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by oneagain:
Tyler,

What sessions does this 'model' offer?

Are you talking about legit photo-op stuff, or is she a fetish model as well?

taken directly from an ad/profile of hers: "fantasy wrestling, overpowering, role play, domination, and scissors sessions, domination, tests of strength, tug of war"

have not seen her doing foot fetish modeling, but i think she'd be game for it, since she has done modeling in the above genres.

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tyler,

Your PM mailbox is full!

Where did you see 'her' ad at?

If you don't mind

Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One thing the operation can't change is that adam's apple.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can't/won't look.

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

It was a bit freaky...but video was too fast moving and tiny...

yeah, you can see the size of the tall person and the woman...but no real closeups, etc.

As for the adams apple...I think trannies can get them shaved down

Five For Feet
All Pro Poster
Member # 33596

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Five For Feet   Email Five For Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tyler D.:
i was actually considering working with this model at one point when she passed through Atlanta (simply for her size) and i did some extensive research prior to negotiating.

She was formerly a male. Basically a transgender who has undergone numerous phases of the transition surgery.

I found out his/her alias name and that ended up being a key point that led me to research more and i found out he/she currently provides consultation to other transgendered people who are looking to transition into their appropriate sex.

He/she seems like a decent person so I don't want to tarnish the reputation she has worked hard for. However, I do find it somewhat dishonest to advertise herself for sessions and whatnot w/o explaining she was a he, but i guess technically after all the surguries he is a she now.

Anyway, one can easily see the reasons for her wise choice to NOT be upfront about the sex change. It would negatively affect her business opportunities.

I will not provide any information to the details of my research other than my own word. However, if anyone is in utter dying need of confirmation of the revealing details, I can provide you with proof for a very steep fee.

I do not want to spread this info about her in mainstream circles for the obvious reasons that it will certainly tarnish what she has worked for. Foot fetishists though should beware if transgendered feet are not your thing. That is my free advice.

Wow! The sh*t you find out on Wu's!!

--------------------
FFF

Posts: 885 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links