Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » What is the first thing that you think of when seeing a womens foot? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: What is the first thing that you think of when seeing a womens foot?
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by manfred:
What her feet smell like.

yes, and the amount sweat between her toes.

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eddi
Elite Trooper
Member # 11744

Icon 1 posted      Profile for eddi   Author's Homepage   Email eddi   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i think about what they would smell like....hopefully very strong

--------------------
Click to join footfetishperth

Click to join Candid-Feet-Pics-Perth

Posts: 259 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foot_sniffer
Major Player
Member # 36272

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foot_sniffer   Email foot_sniffer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well if they're pretty I wonder if they're smelly right now. Then I usually wonder how smelly she could make them if she tried.
Posts: 177 | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shawn286
Board Regular
Member # 20119

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shawn286   Author's Homepage   Email shawn286   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
if im not horny i wonder how ticklish they are if i am horny i think of how soft her soles are and how they would feel on me
Posts: 10 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FTPHANTOM
Hall Of Famer
Member # 47

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FTPHANTOM   Email FTPHANTOM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I always wonder what they smell like.

--------------------
Massage is the key to getting your hands on those feet.

Posts: 1508 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That picture! [Drool]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10499 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scrunchlover
All Pro Poster
Member # 21542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scrunchlover   Email scrunchlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think about what they might smell or taste like.

--------------------
Just because you're "popular", doesn't mean I have to like you.

Posts: 782 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footluvrguy
All Pro Poster
Member # 23285

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footluvrguy   Email footluvrguy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What a great picture! Says it all!
Posts: 771 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wvcple2003
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5268

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wvcple2003   Email wvcple2003   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by mjl1717:
Excue the ignorance.. what does LSSF stand for?

Actually, I must be completely retarded also, because I have never seen LSSF used before either!
Posts: 1061 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Probably, "damn, those are some nice feet" or "I'd like to taste those" is what might be the first thing that enters my mind when I see a nice pair of feet.

If they look horrible, usually it's, "why are she showing those? Put them away".

Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SOLESQUIRTERS
Major Player
Member # 29802

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SOLESQUIRTERS   Author's Homepage   Email SOLESQUIRTERS   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
as soon as a see a woman,the first thing i ever notice are her feet.if the feet are too ugly i almost feel like i want to throw up!lol. but when i see a very attractive pair,my heart rate i'm sure changes and in some cases i almost feel a mini panic attack.i'm a little too extreme with my foot fetish.lol. Hardcore foot fetish media share site! 1000% FREE [Jerkoff]
Posts: 175 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Toons
Elite Trooper
Member # 1962

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Toons   Email Foot Toons   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yep, write me in for "what they smell like"!

--------------------
 -
http://foottoons.tumblr.com/

Posts: 372 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by wvcple2003:
quote:

Actually, I must be completely retarded also, because I have never seen LSSF used before either!
Lick, Sniff, Suck, & F*ck

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

I imagine it stands for Lick Smell or Sniff Suck and lastly F**k her feet
Posts: 3497 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toesucker85
Elite Trooper
Member # 16795

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toesucker85   Email Toesucker85   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by markn:
Peter, Peter, poster of parts. What DO YOU think in the threads that you start?????? I myself think a million thoughts in 1.5 seconds. The most repeated thought thread is "She and her beautiful feet deserve to be cherished and adored" followed by "Am I drooling on the floor" as a close second.

same.smell,touch,taste and everything else relating to feet lol.

--------------------
I am a true foot ninjaaaaaaaaa!

Posts: 344 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links