Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Types Of People Whose Feet You Have Been Obsessed With.. (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Types Of People Whose Feet You Have Been Obsessed With..
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Have any forum members ever had a type of person whose feet you were obsessed with? I dont mean how the foot looks.. I more mean, like teachers, co workers, friends, etc.

For me, I have had a lot of friends in my life who have had hot sisters. I have always had fantasies about my friends sisters feet. Currently, I have three close friends who all have hot sisters. I've seen two of the sisters bare feet personally, when I've visited my friend's houses, and both sisters are very cute, and have nice feet. I haven't seen the third friend's sister's feet yet, but hope to at some point, either through sandals, or bare. She's a very cute girl, so I'm sure her feet are cute as well.

Thoughts on this question?

Mitch

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJFoot
The Legend
Member # 37988

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJFoot   Email RJFoot   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Teachers and businesswomen.

--------------------
"For me, the most beautiful aspect of the female foot is the soft, sensual, feminine curves of the soles to the crowning glory of the toes"

Posts: 2814 | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Explosivo57
Elite Trooper
Member # 14342

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Explosivo57   Email Explosivo57   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
art chicks

--------------------
Yeah! like the big toe is like the captain of the toes, but sometimes the toe next to the big toe gets so
big that there's like a power struggle and the second toe assumes control of the foot.

Posts: 336 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nylon Toe Sucker
All Pro Poster
Member # 21491

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nylon Toe Sucker   Author's Homepage   Email Nylon Toe Sucker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Powerful Business Women wearing hose and black pumps!!
Posts: 521 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
domitilo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1325

Icon 1 posted      Profile for domitilo   Email domitilo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
female tv news casters and weather forecasters
Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robotron2084   Email Robotron2084   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Business women, but I had a co-worker that intrigued me as well. She was an intern in our office and had long narrow size 10 or 11 (est) feet. She did not show her feet much, but I think she detected my frequent glances.

On her last day she wore black ballerinas without socks and spent most of the time dangling them like no bodies business. She has pretty feet and I suspect she wanted to me to watch (I couldn't resist).

Good times... [Blush]

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/fby1k

Posts: 2788 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
climax
All Pro Poster
Member # 6641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for climax   Email climax   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Asian/punjab indian women wearing saris and other tranditional clothing. Also like many have already said, business type women.
Posts: 505 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for the replies, guys.

dom, Female TV and Weather casters are another group whose feet I am obsessed with. In fact, if you want to see Heather Tesch and a few other Weather Channel girls in sandals, go to Nicole Mitchell's Facebook page, and on it is a picture with some foot views of Heather Tesch, Samantha Mohr, and I believe, Nicole Mitchell.

Mitch

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Celebrities, girls in uniform (with, and without, stockings), girls dressed in nice formal outfits, and my girlfriend! [Smile]

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sauce1
Board Regular
Member # 38055

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sauce1   Email Sauce1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Country club types, stay at home trophy wives the kind that sit at coffee shops or bookstores for hours. Dipping and dangling because the kids are grown and plenty of time on their feet showing myself what truly what I want to see, closed shoe play, flats or closed mules.
Posts: 12 | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I generally just like any cute girl who I see. I have to say, however, I tend to be partial to Asian girls and the cute/innocent looking ones in Ugg boots in the cold months. I hate the boots, but after a few experiences with the models in them, I like how soft and moist they make those feet.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
athletic fitness women

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Thanks again, guys.

Tyler, you mentioned Athletic fitness women. The only kind of Athletic fitness woman whose feet I could be obsessed with, would be a yoga instructor, because, most girls who instruct yoga are totally barefoot during their classes. Girls who teach aerobics, and such, are usually in sneakers the whole time, and that does nothing for me at all, if I can't see their bare feet.

Mitch

solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesonface   Email solesonface   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Any latin woman wearing sneakers and socks. Makes me think, dang, I'd love to take them off myself and take a big whiff.

--------------------
Latina and Asian feet can't be beat! Hey that rhymed!

Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tom
Hall Of Famer
Member # 223

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tom   Author's Homepage   Email tom   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Artist gals, punk chicks . rock chix and posh birds....
Posts: 1751 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links