Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Types Of People Whose Feet You Have Been Obsessed With.. (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Types Of People Whose Feet You Have Been Obsessed With..
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MitchC:
Girls who teach aerobics, and such, are usually in sneakers the whole time, and that does nothing for me at all, if I can't see their bare feet.

it's when the sneakers come off that the scented party begins, Hee Hee [Big Grin] [Jerkoff]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
manfred
Board Regular
Member # 39270

Icon 1 posted      Profile for manfred     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Some already mentioned here -- female newscasters and reporters, also teachers and businesswomen. I would add college co-eds and nurses wearing nylons.
Posts: 25 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robotron2084   Email Robotron2084   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sauce1:
Country club types, stay at home trophy wives the kind that sit at coffee shops or bookstores for hours. Dipping and dangling because the kids are grown and plenty of time on their feet showing myself what truly what I want to see, closed shoe play, flats or closed mules.

Bingo partner! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/fby1k

Posts: 2788 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eddi
Elite Trooper
Member # 11744

Icon 1 posted      Profile for eddi   Author's Homepage   Email eddi   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mature women like my friends mums

--------------------
Click to join footfetishperth

Click to join Candid-Feet-Pics-Perth

Posts: 259 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjob_lvr
Major Player
Member # 15096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjob_lvr   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by eddi:
Mature women like my friends mums

i got a friends mom with incredible feet too, she has me drooling everytime I see her
Posts: 123 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hope this is okay to post, because it happened before I was eighteen.

When I was much younger, my mom had a friend, who was a beautiful airline stewardess. I used to love to look at her feet. We had a pool at what was then our weekend house. One day, while my father, and her husband were out, and my mom was in the house, this gorgeous lady was lying at the pool. I got very bold, and asked to smell her feet. She said something like "Yes, if you just let me lie here, and dont disturb me". So, as she was lying on the lounge chair, I was sniffing her bare soles. Later that night, she did tell her husband, and my parents about it, in front of me. I thought I was going to get into serious trouble, but, as I was only seven or eight at the time, they all probably brushed it off as me being a silly curious kid, and no one said much.

I had an opportunity to smell another of my mother;s friends feet when I was about 12. I was staying over her house for the night, while her husband was away, and my parents were dealing with a serious business problem. I slept in a bed in her room, and I wanted to ask her, but, decided not to, because of the problem my parents had. I was afraid she would tell them, and I'd get into deep trouble. Plus, by age 12, I couldnt use the "silly kid wants to smell older woman's feet" excuse anymore. By then, I knew that female feet turned me on.

My favorite experience was with my mother's airline stewardess friend. I've posted before about smelling babysitters feet when I was younger, but, I have a feeling my mother's friend probably had the hottest pair of feet I have ever smelled, adult life included.

Mitch

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ballet dancers. Gymnast. Any sort of woman with VERY high arches. It is my kryptonite! Like pure sugar for my eyes.

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Like Tyler mentioned, girls who've been at the gym and have been working out, especially if they're wearing leggings. Also, girls wearing boots in general, combined with tight pants.
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I generally just like any cute girl who I see.
i think that about sums it up for me.

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
baalfootish
All Pro Poster
Member # 33991

Icon 1 posted      Profile for baalfootish   Email baalfootish   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i always wanted a female soccer team to rub their feet all over me after a game. the whole team!
Posts: 550 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Doneforever
Elite Trooper
Member # 38637

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doneforever   Email Doneforever   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thw Business Women !!! fo Sure But never that How about some pics of your friends Siters!!! heehehehe
Posts: 302 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Doneforever
Elite Trooper
Member # 38637

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doneforever   Email Doneforever   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So where is your Moms friend know have you see her anymore? Are your stories for real dude? So but i had to ask!
Posts: 302 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
After a lot of thought, I guess I don't have a "type" but the 20-25 year old gals get my attention really fast.
Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Reyman, yes, my stories are "for real". I actually did smell the feet of a hot airline stewardess friend of my mom's. As I also said, I was 7 or 8, so she thought I was a silly kid, and didnt think it a sexual thing.

The other situation I posted was real too. As I said, my parents had a problem then, and I didnt want to risk trouble by asking that lady to smell her feet, because I was already 12, and I couldnt use the "silly kid" thing anymore, as I had reached puberty, and knew that female feet were a sexual turn on for me.

Mitch

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Explosivo57:
art chicks

Dude! When I was in college back in the Jurassic age I remember back from my drawing class one particular incident. A gal in class always worked bare foot and of course with charcoal dust on the floor her soles were exquisitely dirty. Another student commented on her dirty feet and she just replied, "I think its sexy!"

Another girlfriend from then that I took all my studio art classes with had tons of drawings of her feet in one of her sketch books. I can remember giving her foot massages back at her place while she was working on a project one time. She was at her table standing on one foot working away and I had my chair behind her rubbing her other foot in my hands, and on my crank!

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links