Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » 6 Toes (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: 6 Toes
Ferrari
Major Player
Member # 3590

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ferrari   Email Ferrari   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was standing in line at a deli waiting to order lunch. There were two girls in front of me both latino. One girl was tall and one was short. The short girl had six toes on her right foot. Five on her left.

I was blown away. I have seen six toes in pictures before but all have been photoshopped.

I would have taken a picture but it would have been too obvious.

As it was I was staring and I counted and recounted several times.

Posts: 127 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe-fu
Major Player
Member # 18036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe-fu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've seen maybe 4 or 5 girls with 6 toes... sometimes 6 on both feet, sometimes on only 1 foot...

It's not as uncommon as you think.

Last time I saw a girl like this, she was hot as hell, we were walking in opposite directions, I noticed she had a french pedi. Now, unlike many people here, I sometimes don't give a damn if the girl notices me looking at her feet if they're cute... I kept staring, and as we got closer, I noticed the 6 toes...I couldn't help it, I made an obvious 'wtf' face, looked straight, didn't even make eye contact with her, lol. I kinda feel sorry for her because I can tell she was checking me out too.. [Confused]

Posts: 139 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sole-licker
Board Regular
Member # 39406

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sole-licker   Email Sole-licker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Do girls with 6 toes have bigger feet or smaller toes on average compared with 5 toed girls
Posts: 32 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe-fu
Major Player
Member # 18036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe-fu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Most of the ones I've seen had regular feet, but there's an extra tiny toe next to the smallest toe. One in particular had an extra toe that was just jammed in between the other ones, looked very uncomfortable...

Put in mind that it's not like she has a regular foot with 6 toes... it's more like 5 toes and then some mutation with an extra toe somewhere, usually they're not aligned or anything resembling sexy. Search it on google, I think it would offend most members if I post pics here, lol

[ August 23, 2010, 03:04 PM: Message edited by: mfdooms ]

Posts: 139 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ferrari
Major Player
Member # 3590

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ferrari   Email Ferrari   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The one today had am extra pinkie toe.
Posts: 127 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
temp1234
Major Player
Member # 33411

Icon 1 posted      Profile for temp1234   Email temp1234   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by mfdooms:

Maybe where you live! I haven't seen any 6 toed girls, ever.
Posts: 230 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you should have taken the picture, who cares if they look at you? if they say something, say to them "YEAH, IM TAKING A PICTURE! YOU HAVE 6 TOES!!!"

--------------------
"Nina, this is my house, you work for me, and I want to suck your toes."
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wvcple2003
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5268

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wvcple2003   Email wvcple2003   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dam; and people fuck with us in WV about our teeth. At least we dont have 6 toes!
Posts: 1061 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
not sure if i would lick and sniff if given the opportunity [Eek!] [Confused]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe-fu
Major Player
Member # 18036

quote:
Originally posted by temp1234:
quote:

Yeah, California has the ugliest feet ever.
Sole-licker
Board Regular
Member # 39406

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sole-licker   Email Sole-licker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:

I dunno, ive seen pics of california feet (ive never actually been to california though) and i thought they were pretty sexy...
Posts: 32 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe-fu
Major Player
Member # 18036

quote:
Originally posted by Sole-licker:
quote:
quote:
quote:

I dunno, ive seen pics of california feet (ive never actually been to california though) and i thought they were pretty sexy...
I was being sarcastic. [Nana]
Talos
Hall Of Famer
Member # 39913

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Talos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Found one! It's not the best looking female foot, but it's not bad. 6 Toes

--------------------
And today we're all brothers
Tonight we're all friends
A moment of peace in a war that never ends

Posts: 1014 | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
cant say i have ever seen a girl with 6 toes either.. and it wasnt for lack of looking. [Wink]

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
temp1234
Major Player
Member # 33411

Icon 1 posted      Profile for temp1234   Email temp1234   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:

I was more implying incest but nevermind.
Posts: 230 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links