Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » 6 Toes (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: 6 Toes
Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've seen six toes on a foot once. Not my taste...

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wvcple2003
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5268

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wvcple2003   Email wvcple2003   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Talos:
Found one! It's not the best looking female foot, but it's not bad. 6 Toes

Not bad huh? I got the wife to rush to the laundry room to grab the bleach to throw in my eyes. That was four hours ago, and that image has still not left my sight! I might sue you.
Posts: 1061 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Talos
Hall Of Famer
Member # 39913

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Talos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by wvcple2003:
quote:
Originally posted by Talos:
Found one! It's not the best looking female foot, but it's not bad. 6 Toes

Not bad huh? I got the wife to rush to the laundry room to grab the bleach to throw in my eyes. That was four hours ago, and that image has still not left my sight! I might sue you.
Ok, ok, they're ugly. I was just trying to be nice and open minded. But there is normal feet uglier than these.

--------------------
And today we're all brothers
Tonight we're all friends
A moment of peace in a war that never ends

Posts: 1014 | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wvcple2003
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5268

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wvcple2003   Email wvcple2003   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I will agree Talos. Theres a girl at work with the cutest face, and body ever that I wanna fuck so bad, but she has some of the ugliest feet that I have ever seen on a girl that actually takes care of her feet. Im talking no calouses, heel burns, hair-lol,,, her feet are just ugly, and she could probably be a model! No six toes tho,lol!
Posts: 1061 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links