Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » need peoples advice about this (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: need peoples advice about this
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree with what everyone else said. I'm kind of into the tie up thing too, in addition to feet. I consider myself a switch, both Dom and sub.

I would never let any girl tie me up, until there was an established relationship, of at least rapport, and friendship first, even if not sex yet. I have to know who I'm dealing with. Just meeting a strange girl you know for bondage isn't a wise move. My first thought would probably be "If I let a girl I've just met tie me up in a hotel room, she will leave me there, and my money, clothes, and whatever else I have will be Gonzo."

Bondage is a beautiful thing, in addition to feet of course. However, my advice would be to establish a friendship or relationship with a girl first, then ask them to meet you in a hotel room for bondage games. This way, you know who you are dealing with, and not just being bound by some random stranger who could take off with all your things.

Mitch

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elvzz
Hall Of Famer
Member # 14178

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elvzz   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was told by Soli, one of my models, that if I loved toes that much I def. was a sub. She is a dom in LA, btw. I challenge that too Mitch.

I like to handcuff women and suck their toes. Or before a shoot push the limits with them so they are down for after...

For some of us, the only reason to put them on a pedestal is to get leverage on those peds.

Elvis

--------------------
 -
http://www.sexylongtoes.com
http://clips4sale.com/store/4445
http://images4sale.com/store/4445

Posts: 1704 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Elvis, I agree with what you said.

For example, I know part of me is Dom for this reason. Say, for example, I met a girl who was a switch. We all know that much of BDSM is tying up, and spanking, as well as other hardcore things. If I met a girl who was into BDSM, and wanted spanking, or tie up, but she refused to let me play with her feet, it would be goodbye to that girl. As I've mentioned before, I've loved women's feet since I was five years old, literally. I know it, all my friends know it, and any girl I've dated, been involved with, or been interested in, has known it. Feet is too much of an important part of my life, for me to be involved with someone, who would refuse to let me play with her feet. I'd rather not be with that person, and find someone who would let me play with her feet. Of course, she has to have other important qualities as well. Good heart, character, kind, hopefully decent looking.

Anyhow, sorry if thats a bit off topic. Got into a bit of a tangent there, lol.

Mitch

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ExoticFemFeet
The Legend
Member # 32686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExoticFemFeet   Email ExoticFemFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Canismellyourfeet that's a nice avatar!! that chicks feet look pretty.I'd love to watch a clip of a guy doing that then licking her sole [Eek!]

--------------------
 -
JURARRI 818 says:
I think all latin american countries have beautiful feet, also the natural beauty that some womens feet come with, i feel is present all over latin america.

Posts: 3262 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links