Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Want to do my girlfriends feet?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Want to do my girlfriends feet?
Major Player
Member # 11600

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 315     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We are a couple in Winnipeg that is looking for guys that love to jerk off and cum on pretty feet! There would be a fee to do this and we will select who we see fit. Believe me her feet are sooo hot with the best calves I have ever seen as she has competed in fitness competition!

If you are serious send me a pm and we will discuss details!

Thanks

Posts: 119 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robotron2084   Email Robotron2084   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Too far away from me, but I am glad to see you are still around. [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/fby1k

Posts: 2788 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, I'm on the East Coast(PEI)...any pics? [Smile]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luvtheladyfeet
All Pro Poster
Member # 33464

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luvtheladyfeet   Email luvtheladyfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Are you going to lick the cum off afterward?
Sounds kind of queer to me. [Blow Job]

Posts: 525 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
archman218
Board Regular
Member # 37912

Icon 1 posted      Profile for archman218     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pictures would definitely be helpful..
Posts: 12 | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2nd. To God In Power
Hall Of Famer
Member # 23391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2nd. To God In Power   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL Pics or her feet and calves or, she never was in a fitness competition.

--------------------
I'm 2nd. to God's power. I'm the semi-supreme being!

www.Facebook.com/AboveOmnipotence

Posts: 1315 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
temp1234
Major Player
Member # 33411

Icon 1 posted      Profile for temp1234   Email temp1234   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lol, and a fee too.
Posts: 230 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Actually his gf actually has feet that I think are gorgeous.

http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=48;t=000203;p=1

GQ

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I personally find her feet VERY attractive and would consider having some fun with them, even for a small fee, if I lived closer. I think that's very hot that you'd let another guy hose her feet.

[ September 14, 2010, 10:23 PM: Message edited by: feetluvr ]

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scrunchlover
All Pro Poster
Member # 21542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scrunchlover   Email scrunchlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by 315:
We are a couple in Winnipeg that is looking for guys that love to jerk off and cum on pretty feet! There would be a fee to do this and we will select who we see fit. Believe me her feet are sooo hot with the best calves I have ever seen as she has competed in fitness competition!

If you are serious send me a pm and we will discuss details!

Thanks

Stuff like this just makes me more motivated to get my pilot's liscence. [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]

--------------------
Just because you're "popular", doesn't mean I have to like you.

Posts: 782 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i just looked at the thread of her feet...
quote:
I have always fantasized about watching her let another guy do her feet.
hmmm.. we'd have to pay you to fulfill your fantasy? i like that idea.. i have alot of fantasies that people can may me to fulfill! [Big Grin] [Laugh]

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links