Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Attended My First Foot Party (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Attended My First Foot Party
Maverick Matrix
All Pro Poster
Member # 2989

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Maverick Matrix   Email Maverick Matrix   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I went to my first foot party last night and it was actually quite wonderful. The party was a private party held by people in the BDSM scene. That's not something that I'm interested in but the party was held for foot lovers. It was quite wonderful to be around like-minded people, especially in the state of Michigan, where I thought there weren't ANY foot folks at all, especially in the Detroit area. I personally think it's a great introduction to foot parties and if you've never been to one, find a private party and experience that if you're not sure to want to attend one.
Posts: 649 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jamaicanfeet
All Pro Poster
Member # 16678

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jamaicanfeet   Author's Homepage   Email jamaicanfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No Details?

--------------------
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/47323
http://www.facebook.com/jacanfeet2012

Http://www.twitter.com/jacanfeet
http://www.youtube.com/user/jacanfeet

Posts: 643 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
were the chics into it? and if so, would they have possibly been interested in attending foot parties where no money is exchanged?

if yes to the latter question, please have those girls contact me, as i am interested in organizing a chill laid back foot party for men of all ages (they don't just have to be young men).

the key goal is that i want to create a foot party with women who truly enjoy having their feet worshipped where payment is not a requirement. i think in today's economy, an idea of this magnitude would be heaven for guys in the foot fetish community.

this would also enable greater chemistry between participants because of the elimination of shallow things such as money.

i am very interested in hearing the prospect of women at that foot party who may be interested in receiving true pleasure through free foot pampering.

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've always been interested in going to a foot party.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've gotta attend at least "one" before I die

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Talos
Hall Of Famer
Member # 39913

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Talos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tyler D.:
were the chics into it? and if so, would they have possibly been interested in attending foot parties where no money is exchanged?

if yes to the latter question, please have those girls contact me, as i am interested in organizing a chill laid back foot party for men of all ages (they don't just have to be young men).

the key goal is that i want to create a foot party with women who truly enjoy having their feet worshipped where payment is not a requirement. i think in today's economy, an idea of this magnitude would be heaven for guys in the foot fetish community.

this would also enable greater chemistry between participants because of the elimination of shallow things such as money.

i am very interested in hearing the prospect of women at that foot party who may be interested in receiving true pleasure through free foot pampering.

HA! Girls never pass up the chance to get money.

--------------------
And today we're all brothers
Tonight we're all friends
A moment of peace in a war that never ends

Posts: 1014 | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sole Fanatic
Board Regular
Member # 40604

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sole Fanatic   Email Sole Fanatic   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Of course a free service for the guys would be popular...in this economy or ANY economy. There's no end to people who want their very specific needs catered to for "free".

But your reasoning is faulty on one side...the ladies' side. In this current economy you refer to, how realistic is it to expect high-quality ladies to show up to a party in order to give their time, energy and part of their bodies to a bunch of guys they don't know, and may find unattractive, for FREE..just because some dude wishes they would?

I'd have to say that the answer is "Not very". And 48 years of life experience bears me out.

You get what you pay for in life. That's a fact, not an opinion. I've been to Footnight parties and had a good time, but my primary accomplishment at them was was picking out the best ladies and setting up longer, totally private foot sessions with them the next day or whatever at their hotel room. I've had NO regrets or complaints for spending that money....and I'm certainly not "rich" by any means. I just understand that it's exactly no woman's obligation in this life to satisfy my fetish at all, much less for free, unless she and I were in serious relationship.

I think if most foot fetishists woke up and realized this, they'd be better off. Some of the stories I've heard from the ladies I've done private sessions with about email requests they get from fans who feel "entitled" to the girls time, one on one - and for free - are equally bizarre and funny at the same time.

Posts: 16 | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sole Fanatic:
how realistic is it to expect high-quality ladies to show up to a party in order to give their time, energy and part of their bodies to a bunch of guys they don't know, and may find unattractive, for FREE

on the contrary, i'd ask you to consider a similar position. how realistic is it to expect a high-quality lady to actually enjoy having her feet pampered by a strange man?

in fact, i thought you specifically sought the answer to that fantasy in a different thread.

The key thing that would make my idea viable is the fact that this would consist of women who truly enjoy having their feet loved by strangers. in other words, the plausibility of your dream scenario would actually feed the requirement for my dream scenario of having this perfect foot party.

and if these type of women exist at some of those foot parties out there, then those women should contact me and i will organize the mother of all foot parties for mutually willing participants to enjoy.

i mean after all, many hot women will go out to night clubs because they love to dance, and nobody has to pay them to participate because they personally want to be involved.

my idea is simple: pinpoint ladies who truly enjoy having their feet pampered by strangers, and we now have an excellent starting point by which to create a foot party based on chemistry rather than dollars. win, win for all including our wallets [Thumbs Up]

[ September 20, 2010, 01:56 PM: Message edited by: Tyler D. ]

--------------------

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
warp
Elite Trooper
Member # 15496

Icon 1 posted      Profile for warp   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Like anything in life, Time is Money.

You miss a dentist appointment you pay for it. My evenings are very precious to me, when the band goes out gigging and the person whos getting married and booked us tells me we are to much money i do remind them that we are there 3 hours before hand setting up and one hour afterwards packing down and the 3 hour set of music inbetween. Thats a days work.

Saying that, if the bridesmaid needs her feet rubbing, who better than the lead guitarist?!

ha

Posts: 268 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maverick Matrix
All Pro Poster
Member # 2989

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Maverick Matrix   Email Maverick Matrix   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
jamacianfeet - It was pretty much what you'd expect a foot party to be. Men adoring women's feet. All these people were fetish lifestylists with the party being based around feet. It was hosted by a domme and there were about 5 guys to 10 women. Lots of massaging, lots of toe sucking, a few pedicures and the domme even let me stay the night so I didn't have to drive a long distance home at 3am. She also prospected me to be "collared" by her and I turned it down. Regardless, I had loads of fun. Mind you I was extremely nervous about walking in there and doing anything but it didn't take long for me to get comfortable once you realize everyone there is a real person. The icebreaker was holding intelligent conversations with these dommes and learning from them about their lifestyle. I may not have a desire for it but I certainly have an appreciation for it now. Plus, I got tons of compliments about how I was a gentleman.

Tyler - Everyone was totally into it. The idea of the party you want to have is EXACTLY the type of party I was at this weekend. There was no money involved, it was for people who enjoy feet and its various aspects. Remember, I was dealing with fetishists, not random girls off the street or Craigslist. The party was private not public. There weren't any supermodel-type women at the party but I wasn't going there for that now was I? I was there to enjoy feet. Keep that as your main point. The thing is, if you want something like that to happen, you have to find the right people. You have to find the right websites and the right minds and be able to talk to them as a person FIRST. You can try CL but honestly, it's a very slim chance you'll find what you're looking for. It IS possible and it IS happening.

Sole Fanatic - You make some excellent points but the parties don't have to be as grandiose as the Footnight parties. There were 15 people there this weekend, mainly due to no-shows or it would've been bigger. You don't have to spend the money for a good time. Lifestylists just do it to have fun. Granted you might be meeting up with dommes but honestly, who cares? They're into just as much as you are. Just treat them like people and you'll get a great response. Let them know you're genuine and you'll win people over in an instant.

Warp - My time was me looking at, massaging and playing with feet. It had nothing to do with money and it doesn't have to.

[ September 20, 2010, 09:34 PM: Message edited by: Maverick Matrix ]

Posts: 649 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maverick Matrix
All Pro Poster
Member # 2989

By the way Tyler, your mailbox is full as I was trying to send you a link.
mjl1717
All Pro Poster
Member # 2939

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mjl1717   Email mjl1717   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Yes Tyler, I agree it is totally possible to be with like minded ladies who truly enjoy foot pampering.. I almost alway get told that Im a great foot massager (seriously) [I think it would be wise to have exceptional foot massagers at that kind of party..
Also even though many are obsessed about greed.. From the guy laying in the gutter to corporate CEOs.{eg Enron CEO, GM CEO} I believe its very possible to bring together like minded people in this type of atmosphere and party..

Posts: 830 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maverick Matrix
All Pro Poster
Member # 2989

Like I said, I was at that type of party this past weekend. It's happening right now. You just have to find these people. They won't come to you.
riker25
Elite Trooper
Member # 31867

Icon 1 posted      Profile for riker25   Email riker25   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can see both points of view. I love to attend a foot lovers party where money was not a factor, but realisically, I do not see how that would be possible in a society where money is the overwhelming priority for most women.
Posts: 253 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

quote:
Originally posted by mjl1717:
I believe its very possible to bring together like minded people in this type of atmosphere and party..

I have always believed the very same thing. I always knew it had to be possible. I think that in general, we as foot fetishists have completely butchered and somehow stood content on the sidelines as the definition of a party morphed from a like-minded social gathering into a paid exchange for women's time.

It is insane, for years when i was growing up, i went to parties and whatnot and even did so in college. The idea of going to a party to pay to have someone interact with me would've been outrageous back in my younger years.

Then comes the advent of the internet and the increase in foot fetishism at large. I see this idea of foot parties start to take mainstream and here we have a bunch of women sitting around making men pay them to be around them LOL! Was I one of the few people who believed that was a totally dysfunctional framework upon which to call a party?

Apparently so, because foot parties grew (along with this standard of payment for women's participation). It was insane. Many times when i partied in a "real" party scene, i would see women who just wanted to attend those real parties simply because they wanted to be there, NOT because they wanted to swindle desperate men out of money.

So thus, the definition of party essentially morphed over the years and the worst part of it was that foot fetishists began to see this as the norm, while at the same time seeming to lose confidence in their own value as human beings. They as a whole began to start thinking in terms of groupthink.

This in turn, created a snowball effect where we as men started believing that in order for us to get women's feet, we should have to pay them for their time. Over the years, I'm thinking to myself OMFG guys?!?! What ever happened to the idea of getting women to participate in activities because they mutually enjoyed the company?

Can you imagine the concept of going out for a cup of tea with a girl who you met at college and she was kinda into you, but you had to pay her for her time to go chat at a coffee shop? LOL, this is freakin retarded, yet we as fetishists have gotten to the point of where we think so lowly of ourselves and what we stand for, that we believe women at parties need to be compensated for their time to engage in activities that they find fun.

I cannot believe the foot fetishist mentalities that we have degraded to. There are people who have grown so accustomed to the idea of parties in terms of payment exchanges that they scoff at the idea of a mutual event of like-minded people.

Well, I can certainly say that my outlook and vision has always been a possibility and in fact, it has always been more in line with the thought of what a genuine party should be. It should be a gathering of like-minded attendees who aren't there for the money.

quote:
Originally posted by Maverick Matrix:
The idea of the party you want to have is EXACTLY the type of party I was at this weekend. There was no money involved, it was for people who enjoy feet and its various aspects.

Now this is an affirmation of what I have always hoped for all along! I am glad and relieved that you were able to describe this experience to us. It is a shining diamond in the rough. Fellas, we need to raise our standard to that of the rest of the world and we need to believe that THIS is what parties are meant to be.

Parties for payment are simply a wannabe gathering of schmucks who could only hope for the true like-mindedness and chemistry of a real party such as the one Maverick Matrix attended.

If we set our sites higher fellas, we as the party-goers can eventually shape the format of our scene. I have never liked paying disinterested women my hard earned cash for substandard service. I would much rather find open-minded women who are happy and intrigued to be adorned by all the joy I can bring to the scene.

It's starts with us, and we have to stop settling for second rate, otherwise, the notion of foot parties will forever compare as a creepy version of what most normal people consider a real party, a place for like-minded people to have fun.

by the way, maverick, I have finally cleared out some messages in my PM box too.

[ September 21, 2010, 01:28 AM: Message edited by: Tyler D. ]

--------------------

-Tyler D.

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links