Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Caught looking (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Caught looking
domitilo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1325

Icon 1 posted      Profile for domitilo   Email domitilo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
several days ago at the mall, I was sitting there in a high traffic area just checking out the beautiful sexy feet walking by. As luck would have it, a beautiful MILF type woman about 32 to 35 years old sat in the chair right across from me. To my delight, she was wearing a pair of very sexy high heel sandals(my favorite look) She had perfectly pedicured toes and was also wearing a sexy dangling type ankle bracelet and a toe ring. I could not help but look. She was busy talking on her cell phone so I really was able to take a good long look. After awhile I looked up and noticed that she was starring right at me. She did not look upset or anything, she continued to talk on the phone. When she finished, she looked straight at me again, right in the eyes, and kind of smiled and got up and walked away. I sort of got a charge in knowing that she realized how I appreciated her sexy peds. I think i like making it obvious that i am looking at a strangers feet in a public setting. Anyone have a comment on this?
Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good that that had a happy ending!

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah- they pretty their feet up with pedis, foot jewelry and sexy footwear- then go out in public and don't expect us to look?! Get real!
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's an occupational hazard as I say....

I've never had a woman act much different than the one who caught you when I've been busted.

I think that woman get more offended from guys staring at their breasts all the time.

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by domitilo:
When she finished, she looked straight at me again, right in the eyes, and kind of smiled and got up and walked away.

now that freakin rocked because she knew her power [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luv p3rf3ct to3s
All Pro Poster
Member # 22036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luv p3rf3ct to3s     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by oscarthemonkey:
It's an occupational hazard as I say....

I've never had a woman act much different than the one who caught you when I've been busted.

I think that woman get more offended from guys staring at their breasts all the time.

yeah, i tend to take it a step further by actually commenting and giving a quick explanation as to why. when i tell most women about my fetish they really don't seem to mind one bit and appreciate the compliment.

--------------------
<------ Oh Meli! Oh my!

For more pics and adventures follow me on Twitter @luvp3rf3ct_to3s

Posts: 911 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
desmond
Major Player
Member # 20001

Icon 1 posted      Profile for desmond   Email desmond   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeah, those are nice situations!!!
I don't stare at women, they don't like to be stared at in a strange way, breasts and ass...you know what I mean...

I always look a women dead in the eye when I talk to her, really!!!

But when their at a short distance, I get the full view and I always go straight to the feet...

I'venever had a strange look or an upset reaction from a strange women that noticed me looking at her feet, never!!!

I can't say for sure that they all enjoyed me looking at their feet, but I've never had a women that was obviously annoyed or something, most of them don't mind at all...

so staring at women is wrong.. we all know that.
I don't like the feeling of bneing stared at either...
but staring at their feet is something very different from staring at a women's breasts...

and it shows, because I've never encountered a women that gave me the evil eye when I stared at her feet, never ever...

just don't drool my foot-brothers...

Posts: 225 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mywifesfeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2630

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mywifesfeet   Email mywifesfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I also like making it obvious that I am looking.

--------------------
"Foot fetish is not a choice... It's a lifestyle!"

-Quote from my phenomenal wife-

<--- My wife's feet! Size 7 U.S.
We always welcome PM's.

Posts: 1823 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
domitilo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1325

Icon 1 posted      Profile for domitilo   Email domitilo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
great comments guys, I knew that I was not alone when I make it obvious that I am looking at a womans feet in public. To be completely honest, I have done the obvious gazing in public many times and as some of you have written, there has never been any bad response by the object of my admiration. Personally, I think that women that go to all the trouble of making there feet look pamperred understnd, and have realized the power they have over men because of there sexy looking feet. I have thought of my encounter at the mall several times since it happened and it still excites me. I plan to go out and look for situations where I can do it again. Do you guys think this is getting into the weird realm?
Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love the buzz when a lady sees you looking at her feet! It's so god damn sexy! [Jerkoff]

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aerodrew
All Pro Poster
Member # 2682

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aerodrew   Author's Homepage   Email aerodrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm on foot alert at all times when I'm out in public..
Malls, stores and sports games all provide some good opportunity.

I'm feeling you though domitilo... I love the thrill of seizing the fine line between tipping her that you are looking at her feet but at the same time obviously not staring to the point she thinks you could be a stalker.
The difference really is all about your presentation I think... A little charming smile, good body language and clean cut look will automatically soften your position.

A couple little tricks I use to appear less obvious are..
1. When I glance down I pretend like I'm checking my watch for the time.
2. Or open up my cell phone and pretend like I'm sending a text message.
3. Outside during the day while wearing sunglasses is like a free pass because she can't my eyes.

On the flip side one of the biggest rushes I get is seeing another dude checking out my wifes feet. I've seen guys actually turn around and look... It happens in traffice too. I'll see guys in cars driving by doing double takes at her feet up on the dash...

Posts: 749 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJFoot
The Legend
Member # 37988

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJFoot   Email RJFoot   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happened to me too. A couple of months ago as I was crossing a street in my hometown during the summer I looked back at these 2 very sexy asian women. I glanced down at their feet and one of them had "see-through" flats and the other one had sandals. They both had sexy feet and they caught me looking at their feet. Both of them just smiled at me...that just made my day! [Smile] [Big Grin]

Like what was said a few posts earlier, the majority of women who have pedicured well-looked after feet and wear nice flip-flops high heels, etc. dont mind if you just glance and don't obviously stare and drool [Eek!] [Drool] !!! I guess they appreciate the attention.

[ September 29, 2010, 09:43 PM: Message edited by: RJFoot ]

--------------------
"For me, the most beautiful aspect of the female foot is the soft, sensual, feminine curves of the soles to the crowning glory of the toes"

Posts: 2814 | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In a slightly similiar vein as aerodrew commented about seeing other guys on the prowl for feet...

I remember at the mall, I was looking around at all the feet...and then I see this other guy doing the same thing, 'cept he was jerking his head back and forth and just way to intently staring...wasn't casual...it was a bit spooky...

...made me realize to relax a bit...don't scare anyone looking like a maniac like that guy was looking!

Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
domitilo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1325

domitilo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1325

[Quote from Aerodrew
I'm feeling you though domitilo... I love the thrill of seizing the fine line between tipping her that you are looking at her feet but at the same time obviously not staring to the point she thinks you could be a stalker.
Aerodrew This is exactly the point Iwanted to make. I wonder how many others of our group have this same feeling. It is great fun and definately gives me a buzz as toe sucker wrote.

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links