Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Caught looking (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Caught looking
luvfemalefeet
Major Player
Member # 33017

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luvfemalefeet   Email luvfemalefeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
usually i pretend to be looking at my cell phone or watch and then glance especially when they have pantyhose and heels on [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]
Posts: 183 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Scotty7493
All Pro Poster
Member # 13127

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Scotty7493         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by dougiezerts:
Good that that had a happy ending!

"Happy endings" can be messy situations if you're caught in public [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Like my avatar pic? Apparently Imageshack loves female feet too!

Posts: 517 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Goddess Melanie
Major Player
Member # 40802

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Goddess Melanie   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In all honesty, before modeling for FF sites, when I would get stares like that, I would think I'm dragging toilet paper on my heel or something else is wrong.

--------------------
http://www.goddessmelanie.com/
http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/11764
http://blog.goddessmelanie.com/

Posts: 168 | Registered: Oct 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eff
All Pro Poster
Member # 11277

Icon 1 posted      Profile for eff   Email eff   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm still stuck on the "MILF..about to 32-35 yrs old" comment...

Hey, I'm in that age bracket!!

I always thought a MILF was 'at least' 40 yrs old. To me finding women my own age doesnt count as finding a MILF.
lol

But I've been caught a few times myself...one that stands out is walking through Target and walking by a group of women doing some shopping (I swear, it seems like I ALWAYS see sexy feet in Target during summertime) but i walked by them a few times and one of them had really sexy feet.
I didnt say anything to her cause she seemed to have an attitude, even with her friends, so I tried to play it cool and make the right approach, so I thought I was being discreet and walked around to the next aisle to cut them off coming back and heard one say "hey he was cute and he kept looking" then another one said "No I think he was looking at (the bitchy ones') feet" and they started to giggle and one said something like "show him those sexy feet girl" or something crazy like that, but I avoided them for the next 5 min or so and when I did see them again they all kinda smirked and looked away and the bitchy one was still acting shitty so I didnt say anything.

All I know is I really got embarrased at the time but then got in my car and was like DAMN! her feet were sexy! I should have said something anyway. lol

Normally I would have come up with SOMETHING to say but that day I was just stuck on stupid.
Oh well.

Posts: 949 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ExoticFemFeet
The Legend
Member # 32686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExoticFemFeet   Email ExoticFemFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Laugh] funny Eff-then got in my car and was like DAMN! her feet were sexy! I should have said something anyway. lol

i think i've thought the same thing before [Big Grin]

--------------------
 -
JURARRI 818 says:
I think all latin american countries have beautiful feet, also the natural beauty that some womens feet come with, i feel is present all over latin america.

Posts: 3262 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eff
All Pro Poster
Member # 11277

Icon 1 posted      Profile for eff   Email eff   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Laugh]
Yeah I still remember 'em too.

They were the kind that just seem to naturally WANT to move into that "toe point/flex the arch" position every time she leans.

Like a high arched ballerina with a lot of ankle and foot dexterity. and everything she wanted just seemed to be on that top shelf.

But yeah I've had a few of those *snap* shoulda/woulda/coulda, moments. Think we all have. [Thumbs Up]

Posts: 949 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
domitilo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1325

Icon 1 posted      Profile for domitilo   Email domitilo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey guys, I will add that I truly enjoy making it obvious that I am admiring and appreciating a beautiful pair of sexy peds. And to what Eff, just mentioned, I too have been in a situation where I have regretted not making a comment to a woman who has caught me admirirng her feet. Now, I go out of my way to get a reaction from a woman in order to strike up a conversation.
Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
markn
All Pro Poster
Member # 13818

Icon 1 posted      Profile for markn   Email markn   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think it's great when a woman catches a man admiring her beautiful feet and is not uneasy about it. A beautiful woman should appreciate the fact that she has the power to intoxicate a man's heart just by choosing the right shoes.
Posts: 506 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by eff:
I'm still stuck on the "MILF..about to 32-35 yrs old" comment...

Hey, I'm in that age bracket!!

I always thought a MILF was 'at least' 40 yrs old. To me finding women my own age doesnt count as finding a MILF.
lol

But I've been caught a few times myself...one that stands out is walking through Target and walking by a group of women doing some shopping (I swear, it seems like I ALWAYS see sexy feet in Target during summertime) but i walked by them a few times and one of them had really sexy feet.
I didnt say anything to her cause she seemed to have an attitude, even with her friends, so I tried to play it cool and make the right approach, so I thought I was being discreet and walked around to the next aisle to cut them off coming back and heard one say "hey he was cute and he kept looking" then another one said "No I think he was looking at (the bitchy ones') feet" and they started to giggle and one said something like "show him those sexy feet girl" or something crazy like that, but I avoided them for the next 5 min or so and when I did see them again they all kinda smirked and looked away and the bitchy one was still acting shitty so I didnt say anything.

All I know is I really got embarrased at the time but then got in my car and was like DAMN! her feet were sexy! I should have said something anyway. lol

Normally I would have come up with SOMETHING to say but that day I was just stuck on stupid.
Oh well.

Carpe' Diem! I know it is easier said than done sometimes, but if you she is worthy of a nice comment, send it over.

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by markn:
I think it's great when a woman catches a man admiring her beautiful feet and is not uneasy about it. A beautiful woman should appreciate the fact that she has the power to intoxicate a man's heart just by choosing the right shoes.

Amen. I call it, Footie Power [Bow Down] . The power of pretty feet [Cool] .

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
chefflash
Elite Trooper
Member # 36219

Icon 1 posted      Profile for chefflash   Email chefflash       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
women think I am shy but I am looking at there feet
Posts: 270 | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
skipperbob
Board Regular
Member # 28525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for skipperbob   Email skipperbob   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I always felt that I am paying them a complement by looking at their feet. If they have spent the time with a pedicure, ankle bracelet, revealing shoes - they want their feet to be admired! I don't make it a point of being too obvious but there have been times when I have been talking with a woman in a social setting, even if I don't know her well, if I see her attractive feet I will compliment her on them and she is invariably pleased that I noticed. I even had one woman that when I payed her a compliment about her ankle bracelet she raised her foot up to give me a closer look! It was hard to control myself as she said, "I'm glad you like it - my husband never pays any attention to things like this." What a jerk!!!
Posts: 42 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeadGoon
All Pro Poster
Member # 24278

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeadGoon   Email DeadGoon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by luvfemalefeet:
usually i pretend to be looking at my cell phone or watch and then glance especially when they have pantyhose and heels on [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]

Yeah I do similar things. I have this thing where I scratch the back of my neck so my arm is hiding my face and eyes, so they can't see what I'm looking at.

But I STILL get the strange feeling they know. They don't though. It's just me feeling sneaky I guess.

Sometimes it seems someone ELSE looks at me looking... but unsure about that...

Posts: 962 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links