Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » How did you land in Wu's? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: How did you land in Wu's?
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So my question is to all the forum members, how did you end up in here and when?

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Lum
Major Player
Member # 34830

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Lum   Email The Lum   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
At the time I first joined there was no google it was yahoo as the main search engine and I just searched "foot fetish" in there and it came up.
Posts: 162 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bluehydro007
Board Regular
Member # 9864

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bluehydro007   Email Bluehydro007   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've been visiting wu's since 98-99. I think the I followed some search for foot fetishes, and the first site I visited was Mrs. Infatuation, and I believe there was a Wu's link.
Posts: 4 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Bluehydro007:
I've been visiting wu's since 98-99. I think the I followed some search for foot fetishes, and the first site I visited was Mrs. Infatuation, and I believe there was a Wu's link.

It was the same time for me, wish I had registered then and would have an extra low membership #!! I really do not remember how I found this place though, my GF at the time bought a new computer ans wanted to search every foot and tickling site she could find- every bit as much as I did.

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mmmtoes
Major Player
Member # 30792

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mmmtoes   Email mmmtoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I found wusfeetlinks way back in the 90s when I was just a little curious about my interest in feet. Didn't find this forum until 2-3 years ago.
Posts: 237 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ShortLivedTyranny
Hall Of Famer
Member # 36627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ShortLivedTyranny   Author's Homepage   Email ShortLivedTyranny   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
curious to understand my boyfriend at the time's fetish I googled foot fetish forum. This was the most active of forums I looked at. [Smile]
Posts: 1039 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
in the 90's i was looking for proof that i wasn't the only man alive who liked feet and women in high heels and the whole damsel in distress deal. i was lead to believe i was a weirdo.

when my folks got their computer (i wasn't allowed to get my own... because they hadn't checked out the web to figure if it was safe... i was living home then) i used to stay up late to 'investigate' my interest. i didn't register then, because i was embarassed back then.

now, i'm good. i've made my peace

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I found Wu's via a link from another site. Like many I lurked for a while before I started posting.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by RPM:
in the 90's i was looking for proof that i wasn't the only man alive who liked feet and women in high heels and the whole damsel in distress deal. i was lead to believe i was a weirdo.

when my folks got their computer (i wasn't allowed to get my own... because they hadn't checked out the web to figure if it was safe... i was living home then) i used to stay up late to 'investigate' my interest. i didn't register then, because i was embarassed back then.

now, i'm good. i've made my peace

Nice! That's pretty much how I ended up here, minus the damsel in distress. [Cheers]

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetdfeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 129

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetdfeet   Author's Homepage   Email feetdfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It was soooo long ago i don't remember, but I'm glad i found it. I have been a daily visitor since 2002.

--------------------
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/sexysizesixes/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/sexysizesixesfeetdickfeet/
"How do you ever get any work done? With those gorgeous toes waiting at home, you must day dream all day"

Posts: 1237 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Got my first computer in 2000 or 2001 and started looking for feet pictures or videos. Did a search and found Wu's. Used Wu's for years for its links but never knew there was a forum until 5 years later.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If I didn't find it searching on one of the probably now defunct search engines, I probably saw the banner on another foot fetish site. I really have no idea.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Neptune   Author's Homepage   Email Red Neptune   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was on Soles of Silk like 2 years ago, looking at Carmen's profile (in turn, I heard of SoS from a picture posted on another forum, since every picture has that watermark on it), and it mentioned how she had a featured model set on Wu's. I clicked that link, and the rest is history.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1717 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
desmond
Major Player
Member # 20001

Icon 1 posted      Profile for desmond   Email desmond   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I used to visit this other footlinks site in the late 90's, that one "died" but it had a link to wu's feetlinks, so I desided to check out wu's and wu's was bussier than the other one...

which was aragorn's feetlinks

Posts: 225 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Back around 2003, I did a web search for foot sites, and found this one.

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links