Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » NEED HELP!! NAKED FOOTJOBS VS. CLOTHED FOOTJOBS (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: NEED HELP!! NAKED FOOTJOBS VS. CLOTHED FOOTJOBS
closed
All Pro Poster
Member # 40754

Icon 1 posted      Profile for closed   Author's Homepage   Email closed   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just wondering if we are all on the same page..
When you purchase/watch a video do you prefer you foot slut naked or clothed???

lol

gimmie your opinons pleaseee

xoxo
angel

Posts: 610 | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
longhitter04
All Pro Poster
Member # 2391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for longhitter04     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not sure why, but I would prefer clothed.

On another note, I'd love to see more footjob clips with the girls wearing stockings or hosiery the entire time. Don't see much of that on your C4S sites.

Posts: 638 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJFoot
The Legend
Member # 37988

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJFoot   Email RJFoot   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd slightly prefer naked! And also like longhitter04 said, more nylons/stockings.

--------------------
"For me, the most beautiful aspect of the female foot is the soft, sensual, feminine curves of the soles to the crowning glory of the toes"

Posts: 2814 | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PublicName
All Pro Poster
Member # 12270

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PublicName     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's all good to me but stockings are huge...and dudes shouldn't be wearing nail polish, that's kinda weird!
Posts: 504 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footster008
Elite Trooper
Member # 26335

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footster008   Email footster008   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lol it doesn't matter as long as you do it!
ive always thought socks on is kinda kinky though and its awesome when you transition to just bare soles...feels amazing.

Posts: 279 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i prefer clothed. no problem with naked footjobs, just being clothed kinda gives it a bit of realness **shrug**
Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Definitely naked for me. Adds to the ambiance.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Slightly clothed with nylons....
Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
closed
All Pro Poster
Member # 40754

Icon 1 posted      Profile for closed   Author's Homepage   Email closed   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hmm.. so either clothes or slightly.. got it

promise to do more stockings/nylons..
my footboy says it hurts tho but
i'll just make him deal with it...lol

xoxo
angel

ps. thank you for all the kind words totally made me smile

Posts: 610 | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Angel,

One of my ex girlfriends gave me a footjob in just about everything and yes, some things are more pleasant that others. She wanted to do them just as much, however, so I was told to deal with the likes of boots, tennis shoes and heels. LOL

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
closed
All Pro Poster
Member # 40754

PATRICK!!! where the hell have you been? lol

yea.. i guess i could always tie him up..lol

xoxo
angel

longhitter04
All Pro Poster
Member # 2391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for longhitter04     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Regarding the stockings/nylons... I'd like to see the girl wear them the entire time, from start to finish!
Posts: 638 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sockjob! [Jerkoff]

nothing better than a sweaty/dirty sock wrapped round your cock. [Jerkoff]

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
either is fine for me as long as the feet are pretty. Patrick, OUCH!!!!!!!! about the boots and tennis shoes. Does not sound to fun.

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
closed
All Pro Poster
Member # 40754

since you have all requested it.. i am going to do a sockjob.. keep on the lookout for a post of pictures & a link to the clip =)

xoxo
angel

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links