Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » NEED HELP!! NAKED FOOTJOBS VS. CLOTHED FOOTJOBS (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: NEED HELP!! NAKED FOOTJOBS VS. CLOTHED FOOTJOBS
OneGiantLeap
Major Player
Member # 17819

Icon 1 posted      Profile for OneGiantLeap     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Aah there may be many vocal posters in favor of clothed/stocking or whatever the case may be, but nothing beats a bare foot job, and I think many would agree with me. I certainly hope you decide to do one of those at some point in the future as well.
Posts: 141 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
closed
All Pro Poster
Member # 40754

Icon 1 posted      Profile for closed   Author's Homepage   Email closed   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lol.. i'll see what i can do [Wink]

xoxo
angel

Posts: 610 | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Clothed in short shorts and a snug-fitting tee...

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
longhitter04
All Pro Poster
Member # 2391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for longhitter04     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by OneGiantLeap:
Aah there may be many vocal posters in favor of clothed/stocking or whatever the case may be, but nothing beats a bare foot job, and I think many would agree with me. I certainly hope you decide to do one of those at some point in the future as well.

There are already SEVERAL bare footjob videos on their C4S site.
Posts: 638 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nightbird77
Loyal Member
Member # 13561

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nightbird77     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Myself I prefer footjobs clothed with barefeet. As someone else mentioned before, it adds a sense of realism. Also for me it adds a sense of spontaneity which I find particularly arousing. [Hump]

The ever present fantasy of; you are old friends with a girl who is over at your place and you're talking, joking around and you tell her about your love for girls feet and what a footjob is etc. So out of curiosity she pulls off her shoes and socks, rolls up her blue jeans a bit, you lube up her toes and soles and show her how to give a footjob!

That's usually what I think of when I see a POV footjob clip when the girl/s give a clothed footjob. Especially when they wear blue jeans!

Posts: 58 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
closed
All Pro Poster
Member # 40754

Icon 1 posted      Profile for closed   Author's Homepage   Email closed   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
@fiasco- there are several like this on my site.. check it out =)

@long- <333

@night- that happens a lot..lol

make sure you guys check out my new site i am starting up.. www.feetfootage.com

xoxo
angel

Posts: 610 | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nightbird77
Loyal Member
Member # 13561

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Nightbird77     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
@night- that happens a lot..lol

make sure you guys check out my new site i am starting up.. www.feetfootage.com

xoxo
angel [/QB]

Really? Had a few girls who were friends over to my place when I was in college but that never happened. Maybe I should have asked! LOL [Big Grin]

When do you expect the new site to be up?

Posts: 58 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Angel Crush:
@fiasco- there are several like this on my site.. check it out =)
xoxo
angel

Thanks for sharing, AC.

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
closed
All Pro Poster
Member # 40754

@night- hoping by next month to have everything up ad running.. it's a lot of work to do all by myself but the deadline is set.

@fiasco- no prob hun

xoxo
angel

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links