Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Why do you like feet? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Why do you like feet?
Talos
Hall Of Famer
Member # 39913

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Talos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How do you answer this question? I get this question from my friends and from girls. My answer is, "Why do guys like boobs?" or "Feet are like boobs for me." or "I don't know, I just like feet."
I really don't have a specific reason. I read that it's a subconscious desire that results from being a submissive character. But I don't look at a foot and think that I like it because it's the lowest part on a female. I just like feet because I like feet. I just feel stumped at times. Do I really need a reason in the first place?

--------------------
And today we're all brothers
Tonight we're all friends
A moment of peace in a war that never ends

Posts: 1014 | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pb_1234
Board Regular
Member # 24712

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pb_1234     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm not particularly submissive. In fact, I wouldn't say I'm submissive at all. I'm with you, though, in that I always wonder why I like them. I can never work it out, but I'm so glad I do. It's cool because you can be anywhere and see some really nice feet... guys without foot fetishes don't get that. I get a lot of enjoyment from looking at a girls feet that most guys would only get if she'd, I dunno, her boobs out or something! And that'll never happen, lol.

My girlfriend never really asked me. She doesn't care about it either way, but is happy to get footrubs and give me footjobs. I only ask for a footjob once every month or two, though. Partly because I don't wanna wear it out, and partly because... there's so much else fun to be had, lol.

Posts: 40 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kingler
Major Player
Member # 40920

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kingler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm submissive and dominant, it just depends on how tired I am or how my day has been.

I've always liked feet though. I honestly can't think of a time when I didn't. My earliest memories of being a toddler - I used to always like looking at feet. Got worse in my teen years... tried so many ways to get some foot action!

Why though? No idea. It has always been there. I also love womens bits, which I hear is parallel to the part of the lobe that recognises feet in the brain.

Posts: 219 | Registered: Oct 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
zappa1968
Elite Trooper
Member # 27279

Icon 1 posted      Profile for zappa1968     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why? because they, like the rest of a womans body are art, but the feet in particular just blow me away.
I too have had my love of womens feet since early childhood.

I'm in no way submissive.

Posts: 340 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
coqui78
Board Regular
Member # 9702

Icon 1 posted      Profile for coqui78     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Because they are sexy and feminine.
Posts: 48 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
papo551
Loyal Member
Member # 35524

Icon 1 posted      Profile for papo551     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Don't know why. But i'm happy not to be another guy that only cares about T&A. A woman's entire body is the most beautiful thing in life. And i will love every part of it for life.
Posts: 82 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't know why but they are very sexy to me. The shape, curves, slight change in color as it moves to the soles.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm often thought about this--and I can figure out no reason! Guess I'm just "wired" to like feet.

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJFoot
The Legend
Member # 37988

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJFoot   Email RJFoot   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Because they are beautiful! Can't explain it, ever since I was young I've always liked feet! Its the shape, toes, soles, arches, form, everything! Interesting post!

--------------------
"For me, the most beautiful aspect of the female foot is the soft, sensual, feminine curves of the soles to the crowning glory of the toes"

Posts: 2814 | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd be concerned if I DIDN'T like feet [Big Grin] lol
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fiona McFee
Major Player
Member # 39121

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fiona McFee   Author's Homepage   Email Fiona McFee   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As someone who came to this later in life, I've been able to observe my growing interest in feet. For me, its the curves, the toe cleavage, the softness and femininity. Because I enjoy foot attention and because I'm attracted to women in general, noticing their feet has a lot to do with knowing how good it feels to have them 'attended to' but its often just because they look pretty and shapely and curvy.

--------------------
~~Fiona's Footjobs~~~~

-

Posts: 184 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Talos
Hall Of Famer
Member # 39913

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Talos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by pb_1234:
I'm not particularly submissive. In fact, I wouldn't say I'm submissive at all. I'm with you, though, in that I always wonder why I like them. I can never work it out, but I'm so glad I do. It's cool because you can be anywhere and see some really nice feet... guys without foot fetishes don't get that. I get a lot of enjoyment from looking at a girls feet that most guys would only get if she'd, I dunno, her boobs out or something! And that'll never happen, lol.

My girlfriend never really asked me. She doesn't care about it either way, but is happy to get footrubs and give me footjobs. I only ask for a footjob once every month or two, though. Partly because I don't wanna wear it out, and partly because... there's so much else fun to be had, lol.

I'm submissive to an extent. Meaning I don't like a woman standing over me telling me I'm scum, but I do like a girl who will lead me. But my fetish is something I'm proud of because, like you said, "I get a lot of enjoyment from looking at a girls feet that most guys would only get if she'd, I dunno, had her boobs out or something!"

--------------------
And today we're all brothers
Tonight we're all friends
A moment of peace in a war that never ends

Posts: 1014 | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fwrinkledsoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fwrinkledsoles   Email Fwrinkledsoles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like women feet because I like women and feet is a starting spot that attrack me to her alure of her feminine beauty. Also, it is not every women feet because I can't see all women wrinkled soles. However, I am a women leg man and their foot is part of the leg. Then, I don't think I have a foot fetish but I know I do have a vagina fetish.

--------------------
http://s385.photobucket.com/user/fwrinkledsoles/media/Donna00.jpg.html

Posts: 1112 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DancingFool
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3728

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DancingFool     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is the only question about myself that I cannot answer easily. Foot worship is now my big thing, but of course the sheer sight of a perfect pair of soles and toes has always caused me to yelp out loud. But I didn't get into worshiping smelly-ish feet until I was 19. I'm starting to think that part of me likes the idea of a woman being turned on and shocked at once. Shocked as in the kind of reaction a dare devil garners. That's a bold, daring move to lick the bottom of a woman's unwashed feet (especially a woman you just met, which I have done a lot.) That's become a big turn on for me in recent years.
Posts: 1001 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
why? i have no idea and i gave up looooong ago trying to rationalize it. i am the way i am and i am comfortable with it.

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links