Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Why do you like feet? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Why do you like feet?
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hate them...

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeTrOiT
All Pro Poster
Member # 37598

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeTrOiT   Email DeTrOiT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, I just like them...you know...ALL THE STUFF THAT YOU GUYS SAID...Here is the thing...HOW IN THE WORLD IS A HAND JOB WITH SOME SPREADED TOES WHILE LOOKING ATHE SOLES...Gives me an orgasm so hard that I OFTEN THINK THAT I'M GOING TO DIE..Is this the same orgasm that some guys get from sex...

I don't get it...BUT THE WIFEY DOES!!!

--------------------
...Flawless and Perfect in every way...When I grow up..I'M MOVING TO BRAZIL...lol

Posts: 507 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Scotty7493
All Pro Poster
Member # 13127

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Scotty7493         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why do some people like long straight hair, curly hair, big beautiful eyes, straight white teeth, nice titties, shapely hips, long sexy legs?

I like all those, and pretty feet.

--------------------
Like my avatar pic? Apparently Imageshack loves female feet too!

Posts: 517 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mjl1717
All Pro Poster
Member # 2939

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mjl1717   Email mjl1717   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ill chime in:

To me they are erotic , exotic, sensual, and very close to the pleasure section of the brain in many ways..
My fetish started when I was very young maybe 4 or 5 years of age and confirmed as an adolescent...
I find then soft, angular, sexy, and cuddly..
They may even emit some sort of estrogen- type pheromone!

Posts: 830 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
YuppieFootGuy
Elite Trooper
Member # 23221

Icon 1 posted      Profile for YuppieFootGuy   Email YuppieFootGuy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
To me, it's kinda like trying to explain why you like boobs or a nice butt.
Posts: 429 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scrunchlover
All Pro Poster
Member # 21542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scrunchlover   Email scrunchlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Talos:
How do you answer this question? I get this question from my friends and from girls. My answer is, "Why do guys like boobs?" or "Feet are like boobs for me." or "I don't know, I just like feet."
I really don't have a specific reason. I read that it's a subconscious desire that results from being a submissive character. But I don't look at a foot and think that I like it because it's the lowest part on a female. I just like feet because I like feet. I just feel stumped at times. Do I really need a reason in the first place?

I agree with you on all of that, but I know I like the taste, smell, and the look.

--------------------
Just because you're "popular", doesn't mean I have to like you.

Posts: 782 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesonface   Email solesonface   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
9 times out of 10 when that question is asked the battle is already lost. That person has already made up their mind that feet is nasty or filthy, so how can anyone like such a thing.

So if it comes up, I usually say why do some people like chocolate and other's don't? I just do.

--------------------
Latina and Asian feet can't be beat! Hey that rhymed!

Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Romantic_dork
Elite Trooper
Member # 22978

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Romantic_dork   Email Romantic_dork   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well I always liked woman's feet. Well Girls feet. I love to soles and toes the most. As well when they're taking care off. Women with big feet are the best.
Posts: 297 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It all depends on the foot and the woman who has them. For me female feet can be the ugliest thing i've ever seen or the epitome of femininity. As Fiona said it's all about the curves, the cleanliness the perfect pedicure and high arches. Basically they should look like they've never even touched the ground. I find that sexy.

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kingler
Major Player
Member # 40920

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kingler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^

For me its the total opposite. Well, I like a good looking pair of feet in that they have no cracked bits, no calluses. But I really hate nail polish and jewellery on feet. To me that stuff just gets in the way.

My favourite time for feet is just after a long walk/run when they're red and softer. My girlfriends feet also get really sensitive at that point and any massaging/playing around just drives her wild!

A clean hiker. That's my type.

Posts: 219 | Registered: Oct 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mjl1717
All Pro Poster
Member # 2939

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mjl1717   Email mjl1717   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by GQguy:
It all depends on the foot and the woman who has them. For me female feet can be the ugliest thing i've ever seen or the epitome of femininity. As Fiona said it's all about the curves, the cleanliness the perfect pedicure and high arches. Basically they should look like they've never even touched the ground. I find that sexy.

Yes baby! I could not have said that any better!!!
Posts: 830 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Scotty7493
All Pro Poster
Member # 13127

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Scotty7493         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by GQguy:

I agree with that statement aswell but I'd also throw in there that I like the feet petite aswell.

Not really into women with bigger feet (anything like 9+ but that's just me). But the point here is and reading all the previous comments it seems we're all not into the same things.....

Some guys like big feet, others like small. Some like the feet wider, others like them narrow. Some like toenail polish, others don't. Some like tapered toes, others like unproportionate. Still others like arches while others like soles, then even more like both. Some like them sweaty and smelly, others don't. Some like them dirty.....

It never ends [Laugh]

--------------------
Like my avatar pic? Apparently Imageshack loves female feet too!

Posts: 517 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lamp
Elite Trooper
Member # 19270

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lamp   Email lamp   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
for me its just a huge turn on i cant explain. but there are many reasons, not just the way they look but the way a woman makes them move. it all just arouses me!
Posts: 483 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links