Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » In the classroom (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: In the classroom
reinforcedtoemo
Elite Trooper
Member # 28066

Icon 1 posted      Profile for reinforcedtoemo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tell your best classroom shoeplay you ever saw when you were in school. For me, the best feet i ever saw was when we had classroom pictures on a school day. All the young ladies would be dressed up in their skirts and heels just to take the class picture. I would see so much shoe play from the ladies that day, i would go home with a headache. The best one was lisa, she used to wear huge reinforced toe nylons and when she would take off her shoe, she had a birthmark in the middle of her foot. that was such a sexy turn on to see.
Posts: 264 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
3DDRevolution
Board Regular
Member # 33714

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 3DDRevolution     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I had this girl that sat next to me in algebra, can't even remember her name now, but anyways we had a few minutes before class started and her and I were chatting. She was dressed up for some deal she had goin on that day, didn't really pay attention to much she was saying because she had strappy high heels on and all I was focued on were her pretty blue painted toes. I don't know if she noticed me looking or what but she took her right shoe off and plopped her bare foot up on my desk and said "Aren't my toes so cute today?" I about fell over. All I could muster up was "yeah sure." That was a pretty cool day, deffinitely caught me off guard.
Posts: 48 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i remember many many times in middle school and HS watching some cute friends dangle their shoes or take them off during class. it's a wonder i didnt have more trouble with classes every spring.

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When I was in college, there was a foreign girl, I think she was from somewhere in Europe, who sat beside me in Calculus. Most of the time she wore an old worn out pair of sandals that should her great looking toes. I spent a lot of time taking notes, that way I could look down at her feet while acting as if I was really taking notes.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Randy2547
Hall Of Famer
Member # 9086

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Randy2547   Email Randy2547   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My senior year of high school there was a girl who sat behind me in physics. She never wore anything but open toed shoes and her nails were always painted with a pedicure. I would always put my head down act like I was sleeping and stare at her feet all day. I failed the class because the teacher always thought I was sleeping [Smile]
Posts: 1071 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
frenchtoelvr
Board Regular
Member # 41101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for frenchtoelvr   Email frenchtoelvr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Purposley went to summer school once just to see if I could see girls in flip flops all summer long. It was a good move lol. 2 girls in my math class that were cheer leaders in my school were in there. They have the most beautiful tan feet and they would always have them perfectly taken care of. My favorite was kathleen. She wore those popular ballet flats the first day and she was a beautiful 5'11 girl she had pretty big feet too bc I remember when she would slip her feet out her shoes said size 10 and when I finally saw the bright pink toes I literally melted.
Posts: 21 | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
corrupt
Board Regular
Member # 16543

Icon 1 posted      Profile for corrupt     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kindrgarten. We had a super hot student teacher in our class and during story time she would sit on a chair and read to us while all of us kids sat around her on the floor. She had this amazing habbit of dangling her heels as she read, needless to say i was always front row centre.
Posts: 10 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Two stories come to mind...

In HS, Biology class...the girl the table next to me was always barefoot and I used to marvel at how her soles were on the ground and looking at how her big toe would rest as well.

In some tech schools afterwards...there was one women who wasn't my type...but she was always kicking off her shoes and would stick them out there and flexed and flexed and flexed those soles...it was a blessing and a curse when she had to drop out of the course...

Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJFoot
The Legend
Member # 37988

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJFoot   Email RJFoot   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My chemistry teacher had the sexiest, longest toes of any teacher i had. Her toes were either painted dark red or purple and she always wore peeptoe high heels (which showed 3 toes). She used to slip them off and play with them when she was leaning over the desk! [Drool] [Mmm] [Jerkoff]
Also, I had a substitute teacher for Irish and she wore peeptoe platforms with white nylon stockings! She had long, black painted toes! She was only there for a week!! [Cry]

--------------------
"For me, the most beautiful aspect of the female foot is the soft, sensual, feminine curves of the soles to the crowning glory of the toes"

Posts: 2814 | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scrunchlover
All Pro Poster
Member # 21542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scrunchlover   Email scrunchlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I remember in the sixth grade, I saw this girl slip her feet out of her jelly sandals. The funny thing, is that I didn't even like her before then.

In junior high, I was in varsity band, and I was at band practice on the football field, and I saw one of the flag girls take her shoe off and put lotion on it. That was sooooo hot!

In senior high, saw a few instances of some girls curling their toes against the floor, just like I like. One of them happened to be a girl I had a major crush on.

I don't have enough time or space to tell you about college feet. LOL!!!

--------------------
Just because you're "popular", doesn't mean I have to like you.

Posts: 782 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
strakka
Loyal Member
Member # 25671

Icon 1 posted      Profile for strakka     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
mmm 7th grade and 10th
Posts: 53 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've told this story before, but. . . :
9th grade, we got a new librarian. She looked a lot like Audrey Hepburn! She would often slip her shoe off, while standing. Sometimes, she wore purple stockings, so they have become a special turn-on for me. In the late spring, she begane wearing sandals, which she'd also slip off, so I got to see her feet both bare and in stockings.
Needless to say, I hung out at the library a lot, that year! [Smile]

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetiesandtoes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 32674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetiesandtoes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
8th grade Biology teacher Mrs. DeSantis. Hot, long, nylon covered toes with open-toed heels (not that high...like 2 inches or so....). She constantly played with her shoes, kicked them off, walked around in her stocking feet. She was all around gorgeous but her pretty feet sent me into a frenzy.

--------------------
Always hopeful for a pretty pair of feet in my face

Posts: 1955 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Was more a fan of the teacher's feet then the students [Wink]

Miss Brown, English teacher innnn...year 8-9 I think. The class were doing presentations at the front, she was wearing brown heels and stockings (not a huge fan of stocks). Sat on the table in front of me so she was side-on to me about half a metre away from me and she took her shoes off and used her hands to rub her (I assume) sore feet at the end of the day.

That was cool. [Smile]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
baalfootish
All Pro Poster
Member # 33991

Icon 1 posted      Profile for baalfootish   Email baalfootish   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well i have three especially memorable moments.

14 and i was a freshman. this is actually what made me realize i had a foot fetish. french class and this girl always dressed nice with heels or nice shoes (more into flats personally, but i digress) she would always have her shoes off and put them onto the book rack under the chair in front of her. ide put down my head for a "nap" and just watch her feet all period. when i was jerking off i would fantasize about fucking her feet and thats when i knew i was a foot man.

fast forward to senior year and one of the hot twins was lotioning up her legs for a performance from upper thigh (i went to a hood school so there were lots of short skirts) all the way to her feet. both legs. mmmm.

college. a freind of mine and me were having a beer before class and she was interested in extasy n i just tole here to watch ne special sexual preferences cuz they would be increased 10 fold. she asked what i meant and i told her i had a foot fetish and later on she said "oh my ex used to love feet. do you prefer pointed soles or high arches?" oh god i loved that girl

Posts: 550 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links