Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » In the classroom (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: In the classroom
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Say, did you guys get any schoolwork done, with these hot shoeless teachers? [Smile]

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJFoot
The Legend
Member # 37988

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJFoot   Email RJFoot   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by dougiezerts:
Say, did you guys get any schoolwork done, with these hot shoeless teachers? [Smile]

I did my schoolwork! Got a chemistry degree in college!

--------------------
"For me, the most beautiful aspect of the female foot is the soft, sensual, feminine curves of the soles to the crowning glory of the toes"

Posts: 2814 | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
talusole
Loyal Member
Member # 16173

Icon 1 posted      Profile for talusole   Email talusole   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I went to a catholic high school and whenever there was a mass all the girls would dress up in heels and stockings. I sat next to Trish in english class and she would put her foot on her lap, take her heel off and massage her foot as I stared at her perfect high arched feet the whole class. In biology class another girl, Alicia, would wear white short heeled slingbacks and put her feet in my lap. She called me her foot stool and liked for me to massage her feet. They weren't the prettiest feet but it drove me wild!
Posts: 72 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Joef
Elite Trooper
Member # 801

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Joef         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In high school most girls kicked their shoes off during the lesson. The teachers did not but there were some outings when the girls were barefoot and sometimes the teachers also had shoes off while resting.

A great memory is when we visited an art museum and then we should go to another museum, but there was a gap of two hours between. We had our sandwiches in a park and then most of us just relaxed in the grass. It was really hot and the teacher took her boots and socks off. I can still remember the colour of her nail polish! Most girls were also barefoot that time.

Posts: 328 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Miss Morris, 8th grade biology teacher. About 28 years old, fairly new teacher, wavy auburn hair, deep green eyes, about 5'7 120 pounds. She was so gorgeous, I wanted to know everything about her biology. What made her stand out even more was that she loved wearing high heeled strappy sandals, and always had perfect long pedicured toes. She knew she had beautiful feet and flaunted them. She would walk up and down the aisles on purpose, and watch the boys squirm checking out her legs and feet all the time. Even if you didn't have a foot fetish, or you thought you didn't, you looked. The BEST thing was, SEVERAL times she would say something...like boy my feet hurt today, it is tough on us girls wearing these heels, i wish someone would rub my feet, girls have it hard we have to look sexy, stop gawking at me and pay attention...THIS CLASS WAS CRAZY! THIS was 30+ years ago for me, and I STILL REMEMBER HER, HER FEET, AND ALL HER CRAZY, SEXY REMARKS!!!!!
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeLoatch
Loyal Member
Member # 22329

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeLoatch   Email DeLoatch   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've told this one before, but:

I sat behind a leggy brown-haired girl in Algebra class my jr year of high school. She wore heels daily. I accidently nudged her foot while she had them one day, which started a routine where she'd let me indulge her legs and feet.

One day, while in the midst of stroking her stockings, I got called to head to the councelors office. Needless to say, I was in no position to stand up... [Wink]

Posts: 71 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toole sage farnoosh shirsalimi
Board Regular
Member # 41716

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toole sage farnoosh shirsalimi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i did it alot
Posts: 5 | Registered: Dec 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fwrinkledsoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fwrinkledsoles   Email Fwrinkledsoles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It was some time in high school.

--------------------
http://s385.photobucket.com/user/fwrinkledsoles/media/Donna00.jpg.html

Posts: 1112 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I remember in HS there was one girl in class she was so hot. She never ever wore sandals or flip flops. She always had sneakers until one day she had these slippers that were popular with like flowers I'm sure if everyone saw them you would know. She had white ones with jeans. We sat next to each other in class and she slipped her feet in and out of these slippers moving her feet and toes all around. I was so excited right there in class.

Another hot girl in another class was one of those always wore sneakers then the final week she wore flip flops and a different color each day. Pink to match her jeans and pink shirt, brown to match her jeans and brown shirt, then one day she had flip flops and short shorts.

Same class the teacher, young pretty woman had flip flops, which I didn't know teachers were allowed, but very nice.

That is probably the only thing I miss about high school.

Anything else is just staring at eye candy in class, helping time pass.

Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr. Mule
Major Player
Member # 35514

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr. Mule   Email Mr. Mule   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My junior high science teacher was so hot where I sat in class I had a direct view her under desk she loved to dangle her shoes. I remember at the end of the school year she wore these high wooden platform shoes that were actually from the 1970's she said that she found them digging through a closet and brought them in to show the girls in class. I think I made it painfully obvious that day that I liked feet because I couldn't stop staring as she gracefully walked all over class arches pointing towards the sky. Even got the treat of seeing girls feet from my class try on the teachers shoes in an attempt to walk in them.
Posts: 240 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TheFootLover
Loyal Member
Member # 39775

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TheFootLover     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One particular memory comes to mind:

We were watching amovie in class, and a very sexy girl was sitting to my right-rear. I looked over and so her soles propped on a bar on the desk. It was impossible to get a real good look without being caught, though, so I only casually glanced every couple of minutes. Man they looked so pretty though. One of the best up-close soles I've seen in my life.

--------------------
Proud foot-soldier- Feel the Heel.

Posts: 63 | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Also forgot one time in class two girls slipped their feet out of their flip flops and compared pedicures. I was in shock right there like wow is this really happening? haha. One girl was fairly good looking, the other alright, but they both had nice feet.
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luvfemalefeet
Major Player
Member # 33017

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luvfemalefeet   Email luvfemalefeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I always loved the way girls dressed in pantyhose and my fantasys started with the heels and stocking shoeplay[sexy teachers also included]but it was when i saw alot of shoeplay around highschool that i became more and more aroused.one girl though i use as an example her name was claire and was a few years older in the top grade.She was given senior positions but this of course meant shoeplay.She acted strict but when i saw her shoes dipping her hose all the time all you could do was [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] she of course like most girls to this was clueless
Posts: 183 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links