Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » He Admits It.. (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: He Admits It..
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Watch around the 1:21 mark...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8OHUpcRbY7s&feature=related

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJFoot
The Legend
Member # 37988

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJFoot   Email RJFoot   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Laugh] The other woman asks "are you doing foot study" He replies: Its for a class im taking in reflexology"!! Very funny!!! She has very sexy feet and gorgeous french tips!

--------------------
"For me, the most beautiful aspect of the female foot is the soft, sensual, feminine curves of the soles to the crowning glory of the toes"

Posts: 2814 | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2nd. To God In Power
Hall Of Famer
Member # 23391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2nd. To God In Power   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL That guy again. LOL

--------------------
I'm 2nd. to God's power. I'm the semi-supreme being!

www.Facebook.com/AboveOmnipotence

Posts: 1315 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I admire his calm creativity while lying. Nice soles, though.
Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
desmond
Major Player
Member # 20001

Icon 1 posted      Profile for desmond   Email desmond   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
me, those feet were incredible!!!!

long toes and an incredible pedicure...

this guy is lying his ass off, but all the women seem to fall for his nonsense, I love it!!!

Posts: 225 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PublicName
All Pro Poster
Member # 12270

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PublicName     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hilarious comment:

#
savican48
1 month ago 2

reflexology my ass. you go home and beat off to these girls feet. LOL

Posts: 504 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Isn't this the guy from Pedisole Junction? Maybe not, I might be wrong.

Whoever he is, I've seen his stuff before, and he seems to specialize in the working-class-to-trailer-trash area of the feet continuum. If there wasn't such a thing as a socioeconomic foot continuum before, I guess I just now coined it. Dunno how I feel about that...

I like many of the models and shots he gets. However, whenever I actually hear him on video I always cringe.

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
he seems to specialize in the working-class-to-trailer-trash area of the feet continuum. If there wasn't such a thing as a socioeconomic foot continuum before, I guess I just now coined it. Dunno how I feel about that...
[Laugh]

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
barefoot_maniac
Major Player
Member # 30965

Icon 1 posted      Profile for barefoot_maniac   Author's Homepage   Email barefoot_maniac   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ha, totally agree hyperion, whenever i hear his voice I cringe.... he sounds just like the kinda creep he is.

--------------------
http://www.photosoffeet.com

Posts: 179 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesonface   Email solesonface   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well he updates his site in spurts, usually twice a year I think. Some of his footage, like what we're seeing there, is OLD. I'm positive he did this in the span of 2-3 months a few years ago, or whenever he got caught (remember the newsblurb from ages ago?) and then he releases them on his website and on clips4sale in spurts. Otherwise we'd be hearing more about him.

Hyperion posits a good theory, and its very likely. Thing is, another theory is for every ONE successful vid there are at least TEN failures. And he has a LOT of vids. People who say "yeah right" "get out of here you creep" and so forth. We'll never see those. So we have no way of knowing how truly successful he is or was to say if he's truly taking advantage of a certain socioeconomic bracket.

--------------------
Latina and Asian feet can't be beat! Hey that rhymed!

Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BuckMKII
Board Regular
Member # 40654

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BuckMKII   Email BuckMKII   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think those feet were kind of ugly. Too big and she has a bunion too. The only redeeming quality is that she has a nice pedicure.
Posts: 34 | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey CISYF---

I don't remember the news blurb. could you provide a link? And you think it was about him specifically? Interesting.
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Oh, and one more thing...a ratio of 10:1 for failure:success in getting feetpics seems high, but dependent on how you go about getting them. I could see that ratio if you just go to various shops and approach the employees.

Back in the day, my personal best ratio was about 1.5:1, but it was a lot worse at the malls. And failure rates everywhere went up after 9/11.

2002 was the worst. security goons were everywhere and even the college students were jumpy. The best times were in the midst of the dot-com boom.

*Sigh*, for lots of reasons. Peace out y'all.

Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by barefoot_maniac:
ha, totally agree hyperion, whenever i hear his voice I cringe.... he sounds just like the kinda creep he is.

I have to watch his videos on mute. That voice! lol

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesonface   Email solesonface   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by hyperion2424:
Hey CISYF---

I don't remember the news blurb. could you provide a link? And you think it was about him specifically? Interesting.
-hyp

We all talked about it HERE when it happened back in 2008:
http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubbcgi/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=009532;p=1
and
http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubbcgi/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=008446#000000

The newsblurb in the second link is long expired, but a google search brought up other news sites that kept it up:
http://www.kptv.com/news/18151210/detail.html

TheBack40foot.com is one of his feet sites, so unless someone else was doing that at the time and hacked into his account to post that woman's pics there, it was him.

[ November 20, 2010, 02:12 PM: Message edited by: canIsmellYourFeet ]

--------------------
Latina and Asian feet can't be beat! Hey that rhymed!

Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links