Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » He Admits It.. (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: He Admits It..
solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesonface   Email solesonface   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by hyperion2424:
Oh, and one more thing...a ratio of 10:1 for failure:success in getting feetpics seems high, but dependent on how you go about getting them. I could see that ratio if you just go to various shops and approach the employees.

It seems realistic to me, even with his angle and going to places where women are likely to say yes (salons, shoe stores, doctor's offices, etc.). Again, unless we find out how long it took him to acquire all his pics and vids we may never know. I'd like to think he simply took vids and made pics from that, because otherwise getting BOTH would arise suspision with the woman.

quote:
2002 was the worst. security goons were everywhere and even the college students were jumpy. The best times were in the midst of the dot-com boom.
That's another point as well. Even for those who might be willing, security or the store manager may be like "wtf NO!" Salons seem like the best bet because he could come in when they're slow.

--------------------
Latina and Asian feet can't be beat! Hey that rhymed!

Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I see what you're saying, CISYF. I agree that 10:1 is realistic, depending on how pushy you are and where you go. Unless this dude is either fabulously good looking, flashes wads of cash, or both, he probably has failure rates like that. I think that the dudes from Ca. Beach Ft. and Collegefeetarchive get the best success ratios.

My success rates were skewed by my being super, super cautious and not just approaching any girl. Undoubtedly I missed some great opportunities. Also, I'm not creepy. Well, most of the time anyway. Heh.

I personally would not, and never did, go into salons for pics. Therefore, I have a hard time assuming that the yield would be high in that setting. I did go into shops a few times when I was (much) younger, and I got kicked out of some. Then again, this guy does it. So I guess if it does happen, it can happen.

And I really have a hard time imagining taking feet pics in doctor's offices, of all things, but you can tell from some of his photos he does that. Seems really invasive to me, and likely to invite trouble. Which I guess it did, if he made the news. Thanks for the links, BTW. I'll check them out in a few. I wasn't on this board in '08, so I missed that discussion.

I wonder how often girls say yes to him just because it is the best way to get him to go away.

Here's a question that maybe should have it's own thread. Where do you think the best places to shoot are? I think college campuses and upscale outdoor shopping malls are my personal favorites. Although in both cases, some are better than others.

Laters,
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesonface   Email solesonface   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by hyperion2424:
I see what you're saying, CISYF. I agree that 10:1 is realistic, depending on how pushy you are and where you go. Unless this dude is either fabulously good looking, flashes wads of cash, or both, he probably has failure rates like that.

Unless it was off camera, he didn't pay them a dime, hence his story about being in reflexology school and needing test subjects. And while mileage varies, he's pretty heavyset so I would wager he's not that attractive to the ladies. His face is in some of the vids where he asks what soap they use on their feet and then smells the foot to see for himself, but here's a glimpse of his body:
http://www.kptv.com/2008/1126/18151007_240X180.jpg

Someone pointed out in one of the two thread links I posted that what works in his favor is that he makes it seem like this is humiliating for *himself* to have to do this for school. It gets the women to let their guard down and it puts them in savior mode to help this man in such an awkward position. Still, we don't know if this worked most of the time or if they saw right through it most of the time.

quote:
I think that the dudes from Ca. Beach Ft. and Collegefeetarchive get the best success ratios.
I have not heard of the latter, but the former is a member here so we could ask him first hand. [Smile]

quote:
I personally would not, and never did, go into salons for pics. Therefore, I have a hard time assuming that the yield would be high in that setting. I did go into shops a few times when I was (much) younger, and I got kicked out of some. Then again, this guy does it. So I guess if it does happen, it can happen.
But see, this goes back to what I've been saying all along. We don't know with what frequency this guy is doing this. He might have got all his material in the span of a month for all we know, two to three YEARS ago.

To be honest with you, though, while *I* don't have the balls to do it (mostly for fear of going to jail), going to salons seems like the best bet out of all the places to go. They give pedicures day in day out, so it wouldn't be too much of a deal to show their own pedicures or their own feet. Doesn't guarantee success, of course, but it puts the odds in your favor.

quote:
And I really have a hard time imagining taking feet pics in doctor's offices, of all things, but you can tell from some of his photos he does that. Seems really invasive to me, and likely to invite trouble. Which I guess it did, if he made the news. Thanks for the links, BTW. I'll check them out in a few. I wasn't on this board in '08, so I missed that discussion.
No problem. And I think the guy avoided prosecution anyway (someone posited the idea that he goes state to state anyway). It was just a bizarre situation where when he got that lady's feet on video and put it on one of his sites, a member who somehow KNEW the lady told her about it days after. I assumed he's waiting months later to post the vids, but...guess not.

quote:
I wonder how often girls say yes to him just because it is the best way to get him to go away.
[Big Grin]

quote:
Here's a question that maybe should have it's own thread. Where do you think the best places to shoot are? I think college campuses and upscale outdoor shopping malls are my personal favorites. Although in both cases, some are better than others.
I wish I could tell you. In my own experience, parties where you kinda know the people there and everyone's had a few anyway seem to work.
Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jak
Hall Of Famer
Member # 7343

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jak   Email Jak   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you listen closely, at the end RIGHT before he cuts the video the lady asks him "and where are you taking-" I'm pretty sure she asked him where he's taking the classes. You can hear the skepticism in her voice. And the fact that she assumed that he was filming her feet because they were pretty. That lady knows what's up. He should have gotten HER feet. I noticed he edits his vids to block certain things out that people ask him in the background, or he tries to change the subject and gets nervous.

I like some of the content this guy puts out but I'm sorry, I'm just not a fan of blatantly lying to get feet in any way. That's why I respect people like Guy of CaliforniaBeachFeet because he just keeps it real with them AND he has way more attractive models. Being honest can get you a long way.

It would be one thing if he was simply taking these videos home for his own pleasure, but he's making money off of them, putting on a fetish site without their knowledge. That's just wrong. Sorry for beating a dead horse.

Posts: 1251 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kingler
Major Player
Member # 40920

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kingler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So is this equal to or less morally wrong than candids?
Posts: 219 | Registered: Oct 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You have seen the Collegefeet stuff, here's the latest link:

http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=013219;p=22#000328

CaBF (GoodGuyNeighbor) has commented on technique numerous times, just since I've been a member. Here's a summary of his consistent talking points:
-Don't be the creepy foot guy
-Creepy foot guy, do not be him
-Be not creepy in your footguyness.

Oh, and he mentions stuff about not being creepy. Probably in his best "Yoda" voice. Ha.

You're spot-on about this back40foot.com dude's technique of getting the girls to let their guard down. He does that. He's just so dang creepy about it though.

You and I may be disinclined to actually enter the salons for pics, but I'll tell you what, some of the best toes I shot were of nail techs just out and about. Went like this:

Scene: (Smoking) bench, etc.
Me: Wow. You have cool toes.
Girl: (Smiles) Thanks! (Points her leg out, admires her own toes)
Me: Very festive/seasonal/bright/etc
Girl: Ya, well I was in the mood for/it's that time of year for blah blah blah...
Me: They look great. Can I take a picture of your toes?
Girl: Sure!
Me: Do you get them done professionally?
Girl: No, I did them. I work at [salon].
Me: No wonder. You do fabulous work.
Girl: Thank you! Do you have a girlfriend? Does she get her nails done? Here's my card. Send her over.
Me: Right on.

Everybody likes to have their work admired. A lot of the time I would do that with a girl's fingernails. Then I would ask if their toes match, and could I see them?

Jak:
Yeah, it all falls apart for me when it comes to making a profit off these girls, and showing their faces without consent. When the girl asks me "What's this for?" I give them a dumb but honest answer: "It's not for anything. I just wanted to take a pic of your feet." The usual response is, "Huh. Ok."

I tried the "art project" line when I was younger, but I couldn't sustain it since I don't know anything about art. Or photography. Or this new camera I just bought.

I've discovered that most girls are perfectly happy to let a complete stranger give them a 60-minute footrub, once that stranger completes an easy screening of small talk. You basically have about 3 minutes to establish yourself as casual, chill, noncreepy, oh, and to bring up the topic of massage. But for crying out loud, don't say you're a reflexologist. That's just dumb, and it also raises flags among the more jaded girls. Especially if they own futon stores. Heh.

However, I get no pictures that way. Fair trade. This past August I shared my latest exploits on this forum, but w/out pics. A lot of the dudes on the board accused me of writing fiction. I spent a couple of hours wrestling with flikr and then decided f*ck it, go ahead and think what you want. Whatever, I remember rubbing her feet.

It was kind of like when I wrote a restaurant review for Yelp. They pulled the review & informed me I didn't really go to the restaurant. Huh. I remember the crummy food. And I still have the receipt. Whatever.

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

Kinda sorta off the subject, but...one thing that's odd to me is folks have no problem revealing their secrets for getting women to show their feet, but when you ask them what kind of CAMERA they use they treat it like you asked for their social security number.

What's up with that? "Oh if he knows what camera I have he'll buy it and then become more successful than me!" Is that the mentality? But revealing the process for getting women in the first place won't potentially lead down that avenue anyway?

I don't know, just confusing to me.

--------------------

solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

quote:
Originally posted by Jak:
If you listen closely, at the end RIGHT before he cuts the video the lady asks him "and where are you taking-" I'm pretty sure she asked him where he's taking the classes. You can hear the skepticism in her voice. And the fact that she assumed that he was filming her feet because they were pretty. That lady knows what's up. He should have gotten HER feet. I noticed he edits his vids to block certain things out that people ask him in the background, or he tries to change the subject and gets nervous.

Ah. That kinda adds to my theory that his failure rate is high. There's also the possibility the lady catches on DURING the video and says "you know what, I'm done, this is weird", but he edits it out. Could be why some of his vids are so short.

quote:
I like some of the content this guy puts out but I'm sorry, I'm just not a fan of blatantly lying to get feet in any way. That's why I respect people like Guy of CaliforniaBeachFeet because he just keeps it real with them AND he has way more attractive models. Being honest can get you a long way.
When you tell a lie you have to keep telling lies to back up the first one. So yeah, just tell the truth, its easier to keep up with. [Cool]

quote:
It would be one thing if he was simply taking these videos home for his own pleasure, but he's making money off of them, putting on a fetish site without their knowledge. That's just wrong. Sorry for beating a dead horse.
LOL Don't be sorry, I'm in the same boat as you. I like his content, especially when he gets a cute, chubby latina to show her feet, but how he's going about it is all kinds of wrong.

--------------------

solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

quote:
Originally posted by kingler:
So is this equal to or less morally wrong than candids?

Wow, that's a whole other thread right there. [Big Grin] I don't like candids: its just the feet sitting there, usually doing nothing, so I never thought about them at length. I would say equally morally wrong, though. Legally, however, you have more leeway if its out in the open. That's how the paparazzi get away with some of their shenanigans. In an enclosed place like a library, I think it gets kinda grey.

--------------------

hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

I currently use an Olympus Stylus Tough 3000. I used to use a little polaroid pointnshoot. Back in the day I used a Canon Eos 35mm--yeah, film baby!

The video I've taken has been on a Sony Handycam miniDV. I like that camcorder a lot b/c it doesn't make those muther-effing clicky-clunky noises when you pan or zoom.

Oh great, now I'm gonna have to have all you guys whacked. Thanks for adding to my workload, CISYF. CUUUUUUUURRRRSSSE YOOOOOUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!

PS, I think what you are observing is guys who overcompensate for the feeling of inadequacy when they realize they don't know their equipment, or that maybe yours is better. Heck, I don't know. Never ran into that myself.

Pax pedi.

Jak
Hall Of Famer
Member # 7343

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jak   Email Jak   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's kind of a moral dilemma for me. While I have NEVER in my life shot a candid video (even for pleasure) I do enjoy watching them very much. Again, it comes down to the issue of profit and privacy. Yes, it does help to get me off more if I see a woman's face in a candid video but we all know it's pretty messed up to be putting someone out there that didn't ask for it. Sometimes we let our hormones get the best of us (not just fetishists, but men in general.) It's like some of us will do anything to reach the best orgasm and we forget about what's right and wrong. I'm guilty of this too just by watching them, but like I said, I would never shoot a candid video. Not just because of the risk but because I'd feel super guilty about it. I think if you're gonna shoot candid foot videos you SHOULD really try your best to not get the woman's face in it and you shouldn't be making money from it. If you do it, you should do it for the love of feet, not the love of money.
Posts: 1251 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lol, that's the dude who's been gettin busted in the news! it's funny how the girls fall for it and sad that we all end up gettin the bad name for this guy's wack material

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robotron2084   Email Robotron2084   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by canIsmellYourFeet:
Kinda sorta off the subject, but...one thing that's odd to me is folks have no problem revealing their secrets for getting women to show their feet, but when you ask them what kind of CAMERA they use they treat it like you asked for their social security number.

What's up with that? "Oh if he knows what camera I have he'll buy it and then become more successful than me!" Is that the mentality? But revealing the process for getting women in the first place won't potentially lead down that avenue anyway?

I don't know, just confusing to me.

I shoot with an Olympus E-300.

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/fby1k

Posts: 2788 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robotron2084   Email Robotron2084   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

quote:
When you tell a lie you have to keep telling lies to back up the first one. So yeah, just tell the truth, its easier to keep up with. [Cool]

What he said. The worst they can say is "no".

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/fby1k

Posts: 2788 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links