Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Never gave her a second glance, until.... (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Never gave her a second glance, until....
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Fate111:
Alyson Hannigan. She played the part of Willow on the TV show Buffy The Vampire Slayer, then went on to do the American Pie movies.

Oh yesss!!!! [Big Grin] One of my favorite Redheads!

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
barefoot_maniac
Major Player
Member # 30965

Icon 1 posted      Profile for barefoot_maniac   Author's Homepage   Email barefoot_maniac   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd have to say Taylor Swift. I'm not a fan of new country music, particularly whiny stuff about break-ups and ex's and what not.

But when I saw her on Saturday Night Live when she was barefoot in one scene, I can't help but love her now.

--------------------
http://www.photosoffeet.com

Posts: 179 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Beautifulfeetonline.com:
Don't laugh, but Carol Burnett has awesome feet

I wouldn't doubt it! That reminds me--although she's no longer with us--Lucille Ball had very attractive feet.

--------------------

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

quote:
Originally posted by barefoot_maniac:
I'd have to say Taylor Swift. I'm not a fan of new country music, particularly whiny stuff about break-ups and ex's and what not.

But when I saw her on Saturday Night Live when she was barefoot in one scene, I can't help but love her now.

[Hop] OMFG!!! [Hop] Talyor Swift.... SNL.... BAREFOOT? [Drool]

I reacted the same way when I saw Elle Macpherson on the show, years ago. (I still can't believe I missed it!) You can watch old episodes of SNL online, right? [Confused]

--------------------

Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

KnightTimeFeet,

It's official, I have a crush on Barbora! [Tongue] (from exclusivefootfetish.com)

--------------------

National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Weekend_Warrior:

I reacted the same way when I saw Elle Macpherson on the show, years ago. (I still can't believe I missed it!) You can watch old episodes of SNL online, right? [Confused]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kNWvV66Sz4E

----

For me, there was a time when I never thought Mariska Hargitay didn't have nice feet. When I saw them for the first time, I remember being taken by surprise as to how nice they looked! She has feet I wouldn't kick out of bed.

However, now knowing that she has nice feet, I still feel indifferent towards her. She's not someone who I'm crazy about.

--National

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
not much into music and had no idea who she is or what she sings, but when I saw Gwen Stefani's feet here I have loved her ever since.

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesonface   Email solesonface   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ya know, I don't underestimate ANY celeb unless they reach a certain age. For instance, I doubt Betty White is going to have awesome feet.

Its usually the opposite for me, I give them the benefit of the doubt until they show their feet and prove me wrong. I've been disappointed, oh, 30% of the time, which isn't that bad, IMO.

Now, in real life, I don't do this, so, yeah, irl I may give a lady I never thought of a second glance if she's wearing some sort of shoe that shows she has awesome feet.

--------------------
Latina and Asian feet can't be beat! Hey that rhymed!

Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Hey National, [Cool]

Thanks so much for posting that SNL clip. I luvs me some Elle Macpherson! [Big Grin]

--------------------

irishfootguy84
Major Player
Member # 39221

Icon 1 posted      Profile for irishfootguy84   Email irishfootguy84   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not that I didn't think of her much but I DEFINITELY thought of her MORE after seeing her feet....

Charlize Theron

Posts: 108 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
babeflover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babeflover   Email babeflover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm more to the right politically speaking. I used to hate Julia Roberts's political stand until i saw her feet. fucking sweet liberal feet on that idiot.

--------------------
 -
My wife's sweet ass and feet

Posts: 2151 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJFoot
The Legend
Member # 37988

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJFoot   Email RJFoot   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Joss Stone!

--------------------
"For me, the most beautiful aspect of the female foot is the soft, sensual, feminine curves of the soles to the crowning glory of the toes"

Posts: 2814 | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Weekend_Warrior:
quote:
Originally posted by Beautifulfeetonline.com:
Don't laugh, but Carol Burnett has awesome feet

I wouldn't doubt it! That reminds me--although she's no longer with us--Lucille Ball had very attractive feet.
The scene of her stomping barefoot on grapes is one of my alltime favorites!

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

quote:
Originally posted by FIASCo:
Sydney Tamiia Poitier

OMG...yesssss! [Drool]

When I finally saw her in GRINDHOUSE...I damn near lost my mind!!!! She's got a GREAT PAIR OF LEGS, with feet to match!! [Mmm]

--------------------

FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Natalie Portman. Wasn't really into her but once I saw her peds, she shot straight up into my top spots [Drool] [Hump]

Of course, special thanks to [Woot] 'Lord Lucan' [Woot] for bringing this to my attention [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links