Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Never gave her a second glance, until.... (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Never gave her a second glance, until....
www.afw4u.com
Asian Feet Master
Member # 37725

Icon 1 posted      Profile for www.afw4u.com   Author's Homepage   Email www.afw4u.com   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
for me it was Kate Beckinsale. Her feet are nothing short of amazing she could definitely a foot model : )

--------------------
The best asian foot worship
 -

Posts: 917 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
pretty much, any country singer, considering i hate country. first one who comes to mind is carrie underwood

--------------------
"Nina, this is my house, you work for me, and I want to suck your toes."
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
for me it was amanda seyfried. i wasnt too fond of her buggy looking eyes, but her feet blow me away.

celine dion has pretty sexy feet for being so unattractive too.

i know there are others but i cant think of them.

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm so glad KnightTimeFeet mentioned Kim Raver. [Thumbs Up]

I have to admit...I wasn't that into her either. Nonetheless, after watchin' just 1 episode of 24... I literally got to see Kim's feet-n-action, on a grand scale. (I was instantly hooked!!!) I remember it like yesterday. She was held hostage, tied to an office chair @ C.T.U. and somehow managed to free herself, with the help of her toes. Foot scenes that intense tend to stay with you.

I'm sure u can imagine my excitement! [Big Grin]

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kim Raver is a perfect example.

IIRC, there was a scene with her in some shitty basement. She was wearing a dress and black heels. Is that the same one you were thinking of?

Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Rachel Dratch (I think her name is), the chick that used to be on SNL and did Debbie Downer. I saw her feet a few times in sketches and liked them. [Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10499 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Now here is one that I am just the opposite on: Cher, though cute in just about every way has some of the ugliest ass feet I had ever seen in my life.

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10499 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by combine_hunter:
Kim Raver is a perfect example.

IIRC, there was a scene with her in some shitty basement. She was wearing a dress and black heels. Is that the same one you were thinking of?

IT HAS TO BE!!! [Hop] That's the only time I've seen her tootsies, up close & personal.
Kim Raver's so damn sexy!! [Bow Down]

What does IIRC mean? [Confused]

--------------------

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"IIRC" = if I remember correctly. [Wink]
Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

This thread would be incomplete if I didn't mention Selma Blair & Debra Winger.

I've always found Selma attractive, but after watching Cruel Intentions, I was toe-tally hooked! [Mmm] Technically I can't mention Debra Winger, without including Shirley Maclaine. Both of 'em showed off their toes n' soles, in Terms Of Endearment.

--------------------

markn
All Pro Poster
Member # 13818

Icon 1 posted      Profile for markn   Email markn   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Barbara Streisand, back in 1995, was on the cover of "In Style" Magazine, I believe. Her feet were beautiful and pedicured. I found two great hidden cuddle treasures well below that prominent Jewish nose.
Posts: 506 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
frenchtoelvr
Board Regular
Member # 41101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for frenchtoelvr   Email frenchtoelvr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I saw Natalie Portman's new movie last night, and my goodness. A girl that beautiful has some really cute toes.
Posts: 21 | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bassguitar81
Board Regular
Member # 41076

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bassguitar81   Email bassguitar81   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Robin Tunney from Prison Break, Katy Perry, Jodie Foster, Rosario Dawson, Juliette Lewis (Louis?)all suprised me with their feet
Posts: 9 | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jak
Hall Of Famer
Member # 7343

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jak   Email Jak   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is a great thread.

Right off the top of my head I would say IVANKA TRUMP. I never really thought anything of her until I stumbled across a picture of her wearing sandals on a marketing firm website. Now, I can't get her out of my head.

Posts: 1251 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

^^^ Have you ever seen Ivana's feet? I have... [Drool]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links