Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » GOOD BYE ALL (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: GOOD BYE ALL
wvcple2003
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5268

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wvcple2003   Email wvcple2003   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good luck my man. And next time; Dont go to bed with your account still active where your wife can sneak up at night and check all the sites you've been visiting; and read all your posts!

I have no sympathy BTW!

[ November 28, 2010, 10:38 PM: Message edited by: wvcple2003 ]

Posts: 1061 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Neptune   Author's Homepage   Email Red Neptune   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by GQguy:
I agree with others who say that he likely has trouble at home. Below is an original post he made a little while ago:

quote:
Originally posted by chefflash:
I don t know where to start.I am married and love my wife.She knows of my foot fetish and the women I love because of there feet such as nina dobrev,lindsay hayward...etc.She is not jelous.My co worker who I feel a spark for and I think she feels the same .Whom I worked with for 3 years.I want to ask her to fool around mostly because I want her feet.She is 26 years old,has no boyfriend,and is planing to go to Korea to teach for a year.What should I do? How do I approach her? I don t think she had manny boyfriends since I knew her.Ido get the feeling she likes me.The problem is rejection.I also work with her Father who owns the buisness,here sister,brother,and sister in law.they all do not get in long with here.They even one day ask me to kill her and burie her body and they would pay me.I know they were jokeing But I feel so sorry for her.She don t fit in.I even told her uncle that I like her and he laugh thinking I was joking.What can I do?I want her feet so Bad.I am so afraid PLEASE help all.

Here is the link...to what would be a pretty damning thread if his wife found it. At least if my girlfriend found my post she wouldn't read about me plotting on cheating on her with a woman from work. Pretty reckless.
http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=012462;p=1#000000

Major fail. National....I think you may have gotten your exciting ending! We all tried to warn him! Imagine if his wife got onto his account and read all of those posts! Ouch! I predict that this thread will be deleted shortly.

GQguy

So in other words, he's another dirtbag with boundary issues and/or cannot be satisfied with the one he made a sacred vow with.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1717 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
So in other words, he's another dirtbag with boundary issues and/or cannot be satisfied with the one he made a sacred vow with.
spoken like a true single guy who's never been in a long term relationship [Laugh]

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kingler
Major Player
Member # 40920

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kingler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by eff:
Ooh not good at all.

Well I feel for him. That's about all I can do.

But now that this subject has been brought up let me ask this....dont you guys think that its a little harder for us (foot guys) to keep a successful relationship??

I mean its not like we only have to deal with "tits and ass" that might make us stray...we also have to deal with women in flip flops, barefeet being acceptable, feet propped up on tables being acceptable, foot massages/pedicures in public....things like that make it EXTREMELY hard (pun intended lol) to be faithful to one woman.

I mean seriously, even if I had Lexi to give me footjobs every night if I happen to be sitting at a table somewhere and Bellecita just walked in, propped her feet up did her famous toe spread and said she would milk me dry with her feet I think for about 5 min I'd be like "Lexi who?" lol

For me - absolutely not. I like feet. But all I need to do is look at others, I never have the urge to take it further. My fiancee's feet are really all I need (and all I've ever had).

I think it speaks volumes about the person and their own morality rather than the fetish itself.

Posts: 219 | Registered: Oct 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kingler
Major Player
Member # 40920

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kingler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by nusuth:
quote:
spoken like a true single guy who's never been in a long term relationship [Laugh]
I've been with my fiancee for 8 years, never cheated, never wanted to.
Don't judge everyone else by your own rules.

Posts: 219 | Registered: Oct 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i wish you a good bye as December 1st has JUST literally rolled around. Cheers!

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foot-devil
Loyal Member
Member # 3807

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foot-devil   Email foot-devil   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mans a muppet! He will be back here looking at all the sexy toes,soles in no time. His wife most likely found him on the site and told him to get off, or maybe it was her that wrote the thread! Anyway I love my wires feet also but there is no power in this world that would stop me looking at other female feet !!! Unless I go blind mind you. And why would you want to stop looking at them? It would be like saying you don't want to taste food ever again! Come on you muppet !!
Posts: 95 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foot-devil
Loyal Member
Member # 3807

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foot-devil   Email foot-devil   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mans a muppet! He will be back here looking at all the sexy toes,soles in no time. His wife mostly found him on the site and told him to get off or maybe it was her that wrote the thread! Anyway I love my wires feet also but there is no power in this world would stop me looking at other female feet !!! Unless I go blind mind you. And why would you want to stop looking at them? It's would be like saying you don't want to taste food ever again! Come you muppet !!
Posts: 95 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dbacks1969
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26882

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dbacks1969   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OH BOY!! more feet for me!!

--------------------
The Oracle told me "SEXY FEMALE FEET MAKE YOU POWERLESS"

Posts: 1378 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I've been with my fiancee for 8 years, never cheated, never wanted to.

ok, first of all, they arent 'rules'. not even sure what that's supposed to mean. secondly, what i quoted, i more referring to '.. cannot be satisfied with the one he made a sacred vow with.' i dont think that getting on this board and looking at other women's feet or even lusting after another woman in any way is breaking a 'sacred vow' (whatever the fuck that means anyway). any man who says he hasnt ever wanted to experience another woman is either a liar or a eunuch. i am madly in love with my wife and after 10 years together, we cant spend enough time together and still go crazy for each other sexually, but we both can openly admit that we DO get sexually attracted to other people. and yes, i know someone is going to object and say they have never been sexually attracted to another woman after meeting their wife/fiancee/gf, but seriously.. its simple biology. you can control acting on those impulses.. but they're still there. [Laugh]

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ahhh. Morality. I love the high horse so many sit on. I learned as a kid many years ago that morality is relative. A guy that has women falling all over him and is attracted to all of them yet resist temptation has a FAR higher moral standing than a man that never has any women chasing him and no options that does the same. What's funny is that the guy that has women falling over him yet resist likely won't jusge the man that succumbs to the temptation. It is the man that lacks options or is comfortable where he is that will judge even though his monogamy is easy and convenient for him.

If you look at the post in this thread where I quote him....I do think it's pretty lame that he started to seek partners outside of his marriage at his place of work no less. He does deserve what he gets.

GQ

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeTrOiT
All Pro Poster
Member # 37598

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeTrOiT   Email DeTrOiT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[QUOTE]Originally posted by GQguy:
[qb] Ahhh. Morality. I love the high horse so many sit on. I learned as a kid many years ago that morality is relative. A guy that has women falling all over him and is attracted to all of them yet resist temptation has a FAR higher moral standing than a man that never has any women chasing him and no options that does the same. What's funny is that the guy that has women falling over him yet resist likely won't jusge the man that succumbs to the temptation. It is the man that lacks options or is comfortable where he is that will judge even though his monogamy is easy and convenient for him.

This is a great post...AND IT DESCRIBES ME TO A TEE!...I tell people all the time..."PEOPLE ARE FAITHFUL BY CHOICE...OR LACK OF CHOICE"...Not because of "MORALS"...or any of the other reasons that people try to make the world operate WITHIN THEIR OWN VALUE SYSTEM...I have women in their late teens through their 40's hit on me daily...It's not hard for me not to cheat...I'M NOT INTO EMPTY SEX ANY MORE...But I won't judge those who are...
Oh, my fondness of feet ARE ACTUALLY WHAT MAKES IT EASIER TO BE FAITHFUL...WIFEY'S are perfect and she likes THAT I LIKE HER FEET SO SHE LEARNED TO USE THEM WELL...She makes it easy for me...

[ December 02, 2010, 04:31 PM: Message edited by: DeTrOiT ]

--------------------
...Flawless and Perfect in every way...When I grow up..I'M MOVING TO BRAZIL...lol

Posts: 507 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Account is still active!

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eff
All Pro Poster
Member # 11277

Icon 1 posted      Profile for eff   Email eff   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by kingler:

Damn!

Kingler based off of what you've been saying here, dont you think this statement is kind of....odd?
(or hypocritical)

just sayin....
[Confused]

Posts: 949 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

quote:
Originally posted by eff:
quote:
Originally posted by kingler:

Damn!

Kingler based off of what you've been saying here, dont you think this statement is kind of....odd?
(or hypocritical)

just sayin....
[Confused]

Lol. I know right! Chris Rock said it best....."A man is only as fsithful as his options". For those that have been with one woman because that's their only option...will quote morality on their side instead of accepting their own inability to live the life they want. This applies to those that look down on others and judge of course. Those that are TRULY content in their lifestyle don't have to judge.

GQ

--------------------

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links