Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » GOOD BYE ALL (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: GOOD BYE ALL
Talos
Hall Of Famer
Member # 39913

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Talos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, I have a new girlfriend now, but I'm not leaving here right away. Gotta get to the point in our relationship where she's comfortable with me liking her feet. Then I won't need to jerk it to pics all the time, lol. Wish me luck!

p.s. - I'll still drop by for the forum conversations though.

[ December 05, 2010, 03:12 AM: Message edited by: Talos ]

--------------------
And today we're all brothers
Tonight we're all friends
A moment of peace in a war that never ends

Posts: 1014 | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good luck! Stay metal. [Cheers]
Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeTrOiT
All Pro Poster
Member # 37598

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeTrOiT   Email DeTrOiT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
GQ....You are the man!..lol...As with anything...WHEN YOU GET AS MUCH AS YOU WANT, OR MORE THAN YOU NEED...It stops being a big deal...WHEN YOU CAN'T, YOU'LL KILL FOR IT...

--------------------
...Flawless and Perfect in every way...When I grow up..I'M MOVING TO BRAZIL...lol

Posts: 507 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JustJoe
Hall Of Famer
Member # 9641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JustJoe   Email JustJoe   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My girlfriend is pretty cool since she allows me to photograph female foot models and is also cool with allowing me to perform pedicures for them. She and I have a trust that goes beyond anything I've ever experienced before. Obviously, it doesn't work for everyone but I am the same guy who won't judge a man who succumbs to his own desires either. I have been trying to catch up in these forums lately so I'm sorry if I am not grabbing all of the comments in here.

Just out of curiosity, how do you delete an account?

--------------------
IG: @purtyfeetstudio

Posts: 1008 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Talos
Hall Of Famer
Member # 39913

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Talos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by combine_hunter:
Good luck! Stay metal. [Cheers]

Thanks! \m/

Btw, I found out today that her feet are size 11... giggity! Big step up from my ex's 7.5's.

--------------------

Posts: 1014 | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
More to love, huh? Nice.
Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Talos
Hall Of Famer
Member # 39913

Yeah, I was surprised at the size since she's a short thin girl.

--------------------

feetdfeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 129

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetdfeet   Author's Homepage   Email feetdfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by babeflover:
I also want to make a announcement:

I just want to say hello and hi to everyone. I'm NOT deleting my account, and i will continue coming back. i just to have that clear. i'll not spend another minute here because minutes are not enough, i usually spend hours; and will continue to spend hours here. As i usually do, focus on my wife's feet, but i'll continue to come here to get my fix of other women's feet and to talk about feet. I also have found what i'm looking for at home, i come here to window shop. So, hello to you all, and will see you soon. LOL.

Perfect! I was thinking I should post the exact same thing, but you beat me to it! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/sexysizesixes/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/sexysizesixesfeetdickfeet/
"How do you ever get any work done? With those gorgeous toes waiting at home, you must day dream all day"

Posts: 1237 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J.S
Elite Trooper
Member # 19854

Icon 1 posted      Profile for J.S   Author's Homepage   Email J.S   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
K see ya in a month lmao!!
Posts: 422 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well give him the benefit of the doubt - maybe he just rightly thought that looking for other feet outside the relationship was wrong and Wu's facilitated it for him a bit. He just got a bit guilty possibly. He didn't have to be found out to have a change of heart to be a decent person.

What woman would stay with a guy that publicly humiliates her - annonimity not really relevant.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links