Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Security Camera Candid Feet (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Security Camera Candid Feet
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Something new i just discovered this morning on YouTube...don't think I have ever seen this before. I also don't get it. Does the guy work for security, have a foot fetish and upload the content? Amazing how those women are zoomed in on so closely.

http://www.youtube.com/user/OhGodYouDeviI#p/u/2/teOFk3AYU4A

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If this is a real security cam, I hope whomever he is gets caught and thrown to the wolves.
Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J.S
Elite Trooper
Member # 19854

Icon 1 posted      Profile for J.S   Author's Homepage   Email J.S   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wus magazine is that real ???
Posts: 422 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
it never ceases to amaze me the lengths that fetishists will go to in order to provide wack material for the greater number of sickos out there. and then we get to witness in real time, the number of perverts begging for more of this material where the women are completely unaware of it's usage.

what a sad day for women's right and a victory for foot fetish perversion. i don't know if i am as proud of being a foot fetish during times like these, when wacking becomes more important than morals.

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Neptune   Author's Homepage   Email Red Neptune   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*reads comments on page*

Yep. Creeps praising creeps.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1717 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Rider Aldebaran:
*reads comments on page*

Might want to re-read those comments Rider. I don't see a single one praising the post.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by hyperion2424:
If this is a real security cam, I hope whomever he is gets caught and thrown to the wolves.

Ditto.

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Neptune   Author's Homepage   Email Red Neptune   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
quote:
*reads comments on page*

Might want to re-read those comments Rider. I don't see a single one praising the post.

Patrick

Are you talking about on this forum or in the link?

Because I was referring to the comments on the Youtube channel page (except for the one from SolarCrimson10, which is me), as well as in the comments section of said video.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1717 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was talking about this page. Didn't realize you were talking about something offsite. I apologize.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
who said that was a security camera? the person filming it was obviously sitting higher than the girl playing with her feet.

--------------------
"Nina, this is my house, you work for me, and I want to suck your toes."
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

quote:
Originally posted by Keyfeet:
who said that was a security camera? the person filming it was obviously sitting higher than the girl playing with her feet.

The camerawork is too steady to be anything else. And I'd think people would notice a camera on a tripod filming them from that high up; no one suspects security camera.

I bet the same kind of stuff happens with women's dressing rooms.

--------------------
 -

A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by J.S:
Wus magazine is that real ???

Entirely fiction. I made this up as my avatar.

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I bet the same kind of stuff happens with women's dressing rooms.

i bet there's alot more scrutiny that goes into the monitoring or placement of cameras in a women's dressing room in the rare event when such a thing happens. pervertedness is expected to be derived from such an opportunity.

however, far fewer people expect that such pervertedness could be derived from a typical security camera where people are expected to be normally clothed.

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You'd be surprised to find what lengths stuff like this happened. I work security, and know for a fact that half the guys on the day shift at an old post of mine (I worked grave) would sit at the security monitor and use the cameras to ogle women as they go in and out of the facilities. Not only that, but our damn supervisor and even the security manager at the site not only let it slide, they'd do it themselves. So this guy could simply work at a place where the guards really just don't care. In security, that's a lot of places.

Now, if the client ever found out about this, that guy not only would be fired, he'd probably find himself in court explaining himself to the judge, and likely pointing fingers at everyone else as well.

Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Release The Hounds.
Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links