Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Security Camera Candid Feet (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Security Camera Candid Feet
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by hyperion2424:
Release The Hounds.

lol & may they sniff their way to the hottest feet [Big Grin]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Salvy_Mic:
You'd be surprised to find what lengths stuff like this happened. I work security, and know for a fact that half the guys on the day shift at an old post of mine (I worked grave) would sit at the security monitor and use the cameras to ogle women as they go in and out of the facilities. Not only that, but our damn supervisor and even the security manager at the site not only let it slide, they'd do it themselves. So this guy could simply work at a place where the guards really just don't care. In security, that's a lot of places.

Now, if the client ever found out about this, that guy not only would be fired, he'd probably find himself in court explaining himself to the judge, and likely pointing fingers at everyone else as well.

Obviously it would be embarrassing because think if you were ever caught over something foot fetish related and having to explain to the judge. I will admit some of the girls in the video have hot feet, but I would never do any of this filming. Would not invade other's privacy, so I just try to keep the image in my mind. This is an interesting class all these girls slipping in and out of flip flops. I want to be in that class, haha.
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Scotty7493
All Pro Poster
Member # 13127

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Scotty7493         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know how he does it.

Fact is, there are CCTV cams that are available for public viewing if you know how to find them through the internet.

These cams are all around the world at different public locations and are in live time. You can zoom in and out, pan left or right and up and down. If you're a little computer savy you can run a video recording program at the same time to capture the stream.

And no, he doesn't work for a security firm.

--------------------
Like my avatar pic? Apparently Imageshack loves female feet too!

Posts: 517 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow! I can't imagine what kind of cameras is able to zoom down like that in such high quality.

I skimmed a couple of videos...and when the camera goes down to show a dangle...you can read what is on the papers on the floor.

Not encouring this type of behaviour...but the quality is outstanding.

Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr. Mule
Major Player
Member # 35514

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr. Mule   Email Mr. Mule   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm sure he will be caught and we will get to see his mug on the news!
Posts: 240 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr. Mule
Major Player
Member # 35514

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr. Mule   Email Mr. Mule   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can you imagine the reaction of these women if they found out that a security guard on their college campus was zooming in on their feet? This has made me rethink candid material truly creepy.
Posts: 240 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
At first when people were paranoid about full detailed images of body scans at the airport...I thought they were being silly...

...now I can see why people are afraid of such things...you know some horny guy is going to post body images on the internet!!

Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tyler D.:
quote:
Originally posted by Rider Aldebaran:
I bet the same kind of stuff happens with women's dressing rooms.

i bet there's alot more scrutiny that goes into the monitoring or placement of cameras in a women's dressing room in the rare event when such a thing happens. pervertedness is expected to be derived from such an opportunity.

however, far fewer people expect that such pervertedness could be derived from a typical security camera where people are expected to be normally clothed.

I'm certain that it's illegal to have cams in dressing rooms.

...would you get changed in one that did?

-about paedophilia more than anything else

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gimmiethemtoes
Elite Trooper
Member # 28885

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gimmiethemtoes   Email gimmiethemtoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
.... eh, no big deal. Some peeps have a "fetish" and take it to far. I am not surprised nore outraged. To each their own, and yes id say that even if someone out there had a big tall blk guys dick fetish and some how managed to secretly film my Johnson. Wouldn't mind at all.. love the controversy tho fellas. it amuses me, hey, one of you look up the definition of fetish, half of us wouldnt qualify.. FYI. (my cat eats faces)
Posts: 274 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mr. Mule:
I'm sure he will be caught and we will get to see his mug on the news!

oh gawd, and this will be yet another freak giving us a bad name [Mad]

--------------------

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gimmiethemtoes
Elite Trooper
Member # 28885

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gimmiethemtoes   Email gimmiethemtoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oh, and these videos suck morals be damned. Theres one part (i checked back in after my last comment) was a close up of a big toe... YAWN. I think you really have to be a "foot freak" to enjoy such... lackluster footage.. (my cat.. oh you already know)
Posts: 274 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

quote:
Originally posted by xyzhousexyz:
I think you really have to be a "foot freak" to enjoy such... lackluster footage..

indeed, it is actually sad on multiple levels. but either way, those freaks who endorse this really give us a bad name whether it be from the creepy factor or the fact that those guys could get off on anything.

what kind of women would be attracted to the type of men who spew randomly without warning? those guys need to raise the bar for their own benefit.

--------------------

-Tyler D.

FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I guess I'm the only freak here at Wus who likes his vids [Eek!] . Morally unjust??? YES.. Do I 'support' what he's doing??? NO! ... But nonetheless I'm a fan (not a huge fan) of candids and I can't help but like what I see in his vids. I'm a foot perv, so shoot me
[Violent]

Btw, the surveillance dude, It's not me

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links