Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » MTV: True Life : I Have A Fetish (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: MTV: True Life : I Have A Fetish
foot_sniffer
Major Player
Member # 36272

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foot_sniffer   Email foot_sniffer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Honestly the dude seemed a bit strange to me, his whole life was about feet. I mean common, I'll agree that girls feet are pretty damn cool, but there's much more to life than that.
Now the thing is, they could've found Joe Smith your normal guy who just happens to enjoy an extra part of his girfriends body compared to most guys, but in the entertainment industry things have to be 'extreme' to sell, which is where the obsessed tattoo dude with those painful looking whatever-the-fucks in his ears comes in.
Making things 'extreme' is more important to them then accuracy, or representing the majority, and if you don't believe this to be true in the entertainment industry, just go watch some CNN, MSNBC and FOX news.

Posts: 177 | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solebrotha985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2347

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solebrotha985   Email solebrotha985   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yea dude need some other hobbies in his life. feet feet feet that is all he talked about and thought about lol. i was surprised they showed so much foot play. now that part of the show i enjoyed.

--------------------
A brotha with a serious love of feet.

Posts: 1787 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by xyzhousexyz:
Based on the definition of a fetish i do not have a fetish i just appreciate feet.

Most guys who are into feet don't seem to be fetishists in the "true" sense of the word. However, the term's improper use is now so widely accepted that I'm surprised the definition hasn't been adjusted to match it.

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Honesty, could anyone on this forum be friends with guy? I like feet as much as the next foot fetishist, but if that's all they want to ever talk about, even I will get freaked out.

--------------------
"Nina, this is my house, you work for me, and I want to suck your toes."
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jammasterjay
Board Regular
Member # 39588

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jammasterjay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
He definitely freaked the girl out, which is why she never got back with him. All this guy could do was talk about her feet, even when they went back to his place it was feet, feet, feet. I know they edited it to focus on that for the show, but come on - even being that open with your foot fetish to girl friends of yours seemed creepy to me.
Posts: 9 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ejc8708
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31433

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ejc8708   Email ejc8708   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think i chould be friends wit that guy haha

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1869 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scarlet
Elite Trooper
Member # 2117

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scarlet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You have to remember it's edited. I bet if someone cut up your life and pasted only the foot conversations or segments you have with your wives/girlfriends then you'd look exceptionally obsessed as well.
Posts: 425 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
show me ur feet
Board Regular
Member # 6846

Icon 1 posted      Profile for show me ur feet   Email show me ur feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok so I watched this with my friends tonight and I've never told them about my foot fetish, but like 6 years ago when I was in high school a couple of my friends (who were present tonight) found some foot vids on my computer so I think they've probably suspected it and used to make jokes about it from time to time and I would just laugh them off.
I was kinda nervous and thought they would say something about me, but surprisingly on one did.
And I was fascinated with their reaction to the show and the guy with the foot fetish

They actually did not seemed too weirded out, but then again we only watched the last 30 or 40 minutes of the show, so maybe we missed the more obsessive and "weird" parts.
One friend found it kinda freaky especially with the sweaty feet and they were kinda put off by the toe sucking scenes.
But overall, they were not too creeped out and said it didn't matter as long as the guy and his girl were happy. So, that was nice to hear

Posts: 36 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Getting her foot tattooed was too much. Plus, whenever he talked about how much he liked her, her feet always came first, followed by her looks and personality.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drusatis
All Pro Poster
Member # 15476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drusatis   Author's Homepage   Email Drusatis   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by foot_sniffer:
Honestly the dude seemed a bit strange to me, his whole life was about feet. I mean common, I'll agree that girls feet are pretty damn cool, but there's much more to life than that.
Now the thing is, they could've found Joe Smith your normal guy who just happens to enjoy an extra part of his girfriends body compared to most guys, but in the entertainment industry things have to be 'extreme' to sell, which is where the obsessed tattoo dude with those painful looking whatever-the-fucks in his ears comes in.
Making things 'extreme' is more important to them then accuracy, or representing the majority, and if you don't believe this to be true in the entertainment industry, just go watch some CNN, MSNBC and FOX news.

I got to agree with this one. I am sure that they did interview someone who was more down to earth with their fetish. But the guys over at MTV said, "well along with the rest of the crap we are shoveling down people mental cake wholes and calling it Fillet Mignon, we need someone who is edgy and catches the viewers off guard, and thus we will go with this insane guy who is barely able to function normally in society."

Then again I have to wonder how much did they play this guy up. I mean on shows like Springer and what not they have someone pumping the "victim" in the situation to feel like they should be empowered and make a complete utter ass of themselves. Dude gets some exposure on TV and some girls talk to him because he is a flash in the pan.

Now don't get me wrong, I don't think our fetish is anything to be ashamed of, hell I got some female friends who love the idea of date foot guy, or girl. some one who will pamper their tired tootsies. But let's say that we didn't have a foot fetish (heresy I'm sure) but we had a thing for breasts that might be considered a fetish. Now this is an accepted sexual obsession, but have you really paid attention to boob guys? Hell they are everywhere, even in movies. The character from kick ass was one, and to be honest, that little fucker creeped me the fuck out with the who masturbating to tribal women. It was just the obsession of it all. Al Bundy from married with children. Funny show, but seriously? Bug'uns? Look I like all of a woman's body but there comes a point where you like it in a healthy way, and then you go completely fucking psycho.

As for dude from the show, yeah he got his mack on, and it looked like he scored some descent hits from his dating exploits, but if you are a boob guy, do you feel a woman's breasts up in public, or in front of her boy friend just because you like them? Where I come from if a guy does that to a girl with her guy, somebody has got to catch an ass whoopin'. Them are the rules. grab a girl inappropriately, suck all your meals for the nest few weeks through a straw.

So even if you are obsessed with feet, it is the source of your sexual gratification, so wouldn't it be better in private? (Of course unless you are into public exhibitionism, which more power to you.)

That might have been the definition of a true fetishist, but he most certainly is not what I call the majority, but hey you are never going to see that on MTV. Who wants to see normal people who like feet when you can catch some slack jaw idiot slurping on girls feet in the most ridiculous and disturbing ways ever? And I personally would not put a strangers foot in my mouth I just met on the street, I don't know if she just walked barefoot across a club floor or bathroom and I kind of like not going to the doctor and having to explain I just got some unknown disease from fecal coliforms from the local clubs bathroom floor by sucking on some girl, whose name I have no idea of, because MTV told me it would be cool and people would see what I go through and it would help me get a footjob or two.

And back to the whole privacy thing, hey fellas, how many of you who like your woman's breasts go around massaging them furiously in public? For private moments mostly right? I mean fetish parties can go into strange directions sometimes, but hey that is what booze does to people. It makes us stupid enough to do shit that we normally would not have the guts to take the repercussions for our actions, but they are laughed off as it was the booze.

Sorry off on a tangent. Anyway I don't want to walk down the street and see a guy sucking on his girls breasts, I mean I may want to see the breasts, but not some runner up in the Darwin awards puckered up and milking his girl on a street corner or at the bar. We say get a room for a reason. Hey I am all for Public Display of affection and all, but I am not going to star rubbing my girls nipples or humping her ass so blatantly in public.

I think this dude just volunteered to become the Foot Fetish community's anti-Christ. Best thing we could do for this sod is if we see him on the street lure him into a dark alley with the promise of some hot girls letting him suck their toes, and have an intervention.

And if he is actually dumb enough to follow a stranger in to a dark alley with the promise of toes, he most certainly should not be allowed to breed!

Posts: 649 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd invite that dude to our Foot Parties, he'd be a hit.

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18306 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Xero:

A classic tirade. Well said.

-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Don't be too hard on him, he's a pioneer in some respects.

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18306 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Raziel107
Member # 41045

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raziel107   Author's Homepage   Email Raziel107   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Though I've given up on MTV,this new episode of True Life: I Have a Fetish was close to home for me personally. The sooner you come out the closet the better.
Posts: 1 | Registered: Oct 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
houseshooz
Elite Trooper
Member # 10572

Icon 1 posted      Profile for houseshooz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There's a difference between an admiration and a fetish, but there's a huge difference between a fetish and an obsession.

I'm certainly not a head doctor but this guy seems like he has a very obsessive personality. Who meets a girl online and talks about marrying her the first weekend they're together? Who the hell stands outside clubs propositioning strange women to rub and sniff their feet on the sidewalk for everyone to see?

Posts: 326 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links