Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » MTV: True Life : I Have A Fetish (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: MTV: True Life : I Have A Fetish
ejc8708
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31433

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ejc8708   Email ejc8708   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey you gotta give props to that guy at least he got to smell those feet and that didnt look at him as weird or anything

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1869 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mjl1717
All Pro Poster
Member # 2939

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mjl1717   Email mjl1717   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Toetapper:
quote:
Originally posted by xyzhousexyz:
Based on the definition of a fetish i do not have a fetish i just appreciate feet.

Definition according to webster

a : an object (as a small stone carving of an animal) believed to have magical power to protect or aid its owner; broadly : a material object regarded with superstitious or extravagant trust or reverence b : an object of irrational reverence or obsessive devotion : prepossession c : an object or bodily part whose real or fantasied presence is psychologically necessary for sexual gratification and that is an object of fixation to the extent that it may interfere with complete sexual expression
: a rite or cult of fetish worshipers

So far, so good. You overlooked the next definition:

c : an object or bodily part whose real or fantasied presence is psychologically necessary for sexual gratification and that is an object of fixation to the extent that it may interfere with complete sexual expression

I, too, may be exempt from this definition as I can get off without feet in the mix but I'd MUCH rather have them involved. [Smile]

According to Rossi..There is also a lesser definition called "foot partialism"..
Posts: 830 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mjl1717
All Pro Poster
Member # 2939

Icon 10 posted      Profile for mjl1717   Email mjl1717   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Keyfeet:
true life is rediculous. they find the biggest nutjobs who are willing to go on camera, and makes fools of themselves.

i remember watching about 2 or 3 years ago true life: i have a house on the jersey shore. and they went an found a bunch of crazy slobs who live on the jersey shore.

Funny!
Posts: 830 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mjl1717
All Pro Poster
Member # 2939

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mjl1717   Email mjl1717   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok, my 2 cents..

First thanks Lars for the video! (almost missed this)
1)I think there are 3 grades- foot partialism, foot fetish but most extreme as said is foot obsession. This guy is obsessed...

I think the guy should have admired her more for being a good person and be concerned with her personal goals....Then look at her feet as being secondary...

desmond
Major Player
Member # 20001

Icon 1 posted      Profile for desmond   Email desmond   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
the guy was freakin crazy men...

I love feet, but this guy seemed to ignore that there was a person attached to those feet...

The girl seemed a little uncomfortable at times!

he will probably never find what he's looking for, because he's nuts...

I love love love feet...

But I can honestly say that if I find a women that I love, I don't need her to have the feet that are exactly like I like em...

thanks for the video though, I hated to see that he was a nutjob, making us look bad...!!!
But I got excited watching him giving a footrub in public to this lady outside the bar... she enjoyed the attention, nice one...!!!

thanks

Posts: 225 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hibachi
Board Regular
Member # 41548

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hibachi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Keyfeet:
true life is rediculous. they find the biggest nutjobs who are willing to go on camera, and makes fools of themselves.

i remember watching about 2 or 3 years ago true life: i have a house on the jersey shore. and they went an found a bunch of crazy slobs who live on the jersey shore.

I remember watching that episode years ago myself hahaha. I think the main dude from that episode was another show too, though I forgot the name of the show.

Anywho, the dude needs to stop falling for these women too quickly. I was smh when he was got that tattoo of her foot. On top of that I never seen a dude put a pair of peds on that high of a pedestal.

If hope he takes his fetish in moderation and aware that theres more to a relationship besides her feet. I cant recall off the top of my head of him saying anything outside of what he looks for than "perfect feet."

The feet scenes were nice and I give him props for being open with his fetish. He still even manages to pull in women despite his morbid obsession.

Posts: 19 | Registered: Dec 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links